EcoTools Perfecting Blender Applicator

#1271 - Packaging May Vary

The PERFECTING BLENDER APPLICATOR is designed with EcoFoam® technology and a soft, flexible sponge on a bamboo handle to easily apply foundation and concealer around the contours of the face.

Look and Live Beautifully with the unique EcoFoam Technology  made of 70% plant based materials.

Use sponge wet or dry. When using wet, squeeze excess water until damp. Use flat side of sponge to apply product, and the pointed tip to reach into for hard to reach areas such as eyes and nose. Apply in a tapping motion for an airbrushed finish.

Is it some different between eco and normal tools ?
Anyone use this find it to be a good tool
I really want this brush. Can anyone give me details on how it blends? Is the sponger soft or hard? Is it best for regular foundations or BB/CC creams? Better for a specific face area.
Start your review of EcoTools Perfecting Blender Applicator!
Orlando, FL
Love this blender! Has a flat edge on one side, rounded on the other with a bit of a pointed tip which makes foundation come out looking seamless. EcoTools Perfecting Blender Applicator
Pine Grove Mills, PA
I am reviewing the  EcoTools Perfecting Blender Applicator . I bought this product at Walmart because the more original beauty blenders are a little higher priced and I found this to be amazing for the cheaper price. I know you should probably replace them after a month or so but I been using mine for way longer than that, probably about 6-7 months now and I only started to notice some tearing last month. It cleans very well and can easily get into those small hard to reach places such as the inner corners of the eyes and around the crevices of the nose. I 10/10 recommend this product to anyone looking to keep it on the cheaper side.
Fort Bragg, NC
The sponge is a lot harder than I expected and not the same material as a beauty blender. It absorbs product and seems to move the product around instead of actually blending it. I tried to use the sponge both wet and dry and I got the same results. Not a good blending sponge imo.
Paintsville, KY
This is the only eco tools product that I really don't like. The sponge tears easy and moves way too much while using it. it lasted about 2 days and it didn't even blend my makeup well, no matter how well I tried to do it. I definitely won't be buying again.
I love the sponge brush, I use it daily. I use it for my concealer for under my eyes, the inner corner of my eyes and for redness in the corn of my nose. It blends really well and it's soft and easy to clean. This needs more attention to it!
Baltimore, MD
The only ecotools item in existence that I do not like. It is hard as a rock, if you get it wet you run the risk of ruining it by getting water in the ferrule, and there are so many other items that work better and cost less. I threw mine out.
I like the design and shape of this sponge applicator. I also like that it's a light color so you can see just how much makeup your using and how much access makeup comes off. I don't hate that it's on a brush wand but it's not the easiest for cleaning but overall I enjoy using this product in my makeup routine. EcoTools Perfecting Blender Applicator
Florence, AL
I have yet to find a EcoTools product I do not like, until I bought this a few days ago. I bought it at ULTA for $5-6 and was thinking it would blend my concealer so easily. WRONG. It is flimsy, it did nothing to my concealer except soak it right up, and I tried forever to make this useful and it was not. At all. 👎
Buckley, WA
This is an ok item, not my favorite so far from Eco tools, but still well made. I honestly prefer brushes to sponges for my makeup it makes it a little easier to blend. I probably would not buy another one.
Hamilton, NJ
I actually loved this applicator as a beginner, and literally used it until it fell apart! I have since graduated to other options for my foundation, but this is a perfectly reasonable beauty blender/applicator for those who want more grip than the traditional sponge gives!