BY ECOTOOLS

These MUSLIN POLISHING CLOTHS are designed with organic cotton to remove dirt, oil and makeup for fresh and revived skin. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product. Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.I love this top most brand.This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.I bought this from walmart store and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many.......It gives soft texture on skin. I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.Its better to search for offers before buying.Have different shades of color for different skin tones.I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades.It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.It has smooth  texture.I would definitely buy More n more n more...I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Janki B.
These are incredible cloths for the price! I bought a pack of two for about $6 and I must say, I found any go-to brand for muslin cloths! They are very gentle for my sensitive skin, yet I feel as though they are gritty enough for mild exfoliation and to take off face masks. They wash incredibly well too! I will be buying more!
Srin Y.
This was an absolutely amazing tweezer. One of the best I have ever used! It really made my eyebrows look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good tweezer that works wonders for your eyebrows!
Charlee Z.
port huron
I don’t use these very often at all I don’t really like them or see the point. It simply came with a set of brushes but it’s super soft. A lot of my friends swear by it I’m just not on board with it yet!
Dellea C.
Philadelphia
They work okay, but I am not entirely convinced my brushes are completely clean without seeing the dirty water.
Tadysmar R.
San Benito, TX
Really great product just love the way it works and would purchase again. Must try. Great product
Mel P.
orlando
It’s so soft! I love using this on my face and neck to pay it dry after I wash my face.
Jessica K.
The product is really wonderful. I loved him so much. The quality is great and the makeup is beautifully combined. You do not need to be professionally integrated very easily
Amièe l.
i use these clothes to take my makeup off and to tone my face as they are super easy to clean