ECOTOOLS MINI SHEER POWDER uploaded by Angela B.

BY ECOTOOLS

It's "Full-size, No Compromise" with the Mini Sheer Powder brush! This brush is designed with a full head on a travel-size handle to be used with loose and finishing powders for lightweight application on the go. see more...

ECOTOOLS MINI SHEER POWDER
  • "I think this brush is so cute because it is mini size yet the head of it is really bushy. This brush is able to grab a lot of products and dispense it across your face really quickly which is nice for all over powder. It's also nice if you put on too much blush or highlight and you want to go back over it and diffuse it a little bit." in 4 reviews
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product. Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.I love this top most brand.This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.I bought this from walmart store and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many.......It gives soft texture on skin. I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.Its better to search for offers before buying.Have different shades of color for different skin tones.I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades.It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.It has smooth  texture.I would definitely buy More n more n more...I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Jacquelyne Z.
Detroit, MI
I live this brush to apply blush for a mature look. It cannot contour well but that is not the look I’m going for when I use this is. If I’m looking for a natural pink across my cheekbone and apples, I use this brush. It is best with a compact powder. I find with loose powder, it makes a mess. This brush is very easy to clean! Great value.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Treona H.
Tampa, FL
Wow! This powder brush is amazing! It is so fluffy and soft. It was a recommendation from one of my fave youtubers. This brush feels so high end. It compares to more expensive brushes like Marc jacobs. It applies pressed powders so beautifully. I will definitely repurchase. The brush only cost about $8 usd at Ulta!
Suelee M.
This brush is so soft and so easy to work with. Its just the right size. I use it for bronzing up my face after i powder contour. Its SO inexpensive and is great quality. Its the perfect size for a good bronzing brush! I DO recommend! ECOTOOLS MINI SHEER POWDER
Lyndsay M.
Round Rock, TX
I like this brush for applying a light coat of powder or warming up my face with bronzer as a last step to pull my whole look together. Eco tools is a great budget friendly brand and I think the quality is definitely worth the price. I recommend this brand and product.
Marlenne M.
Love this brush. Great for setting your face. Super soft to the touch. The best part is you get really good quality for a great price. Like you could not go wrong with this powder brush like it’s that god. Would definitely recommend this brush to everybody !
Alli P.
Statesboro, GA
This brush is the perfect size for traveling or on the go (even though I use mine every day). They’re so affordable that I have two. I keep on in my car and one in my makeup bag. I can’t complete a face of makeup without using it.
autumn S.
Chesapeake, VA
Great brush for applying translucent and/or setting powder. Holds and applies product well with little fallout. Works well on my combination skin, and is very high quality for the fair price. Always satisfied with their products.