BY ECOTOOLS

The MICRO BLENDING brush is designed with steep angled bristles for precise blurring under eyes and in hard-to-reach areas. see more...

Buy on ULTA
  • "Fantastic crease brush! Makes blending a breeze. I love makeup and experiment with it a lot, this brush would be great for anyone from beginner to expert. I like to use it when I am just doing a simple eye look." in 5 reviews
  • "One of my fave brush to contour my nose. Easy to handle , bristles are nice and soft and fluffy. Great for hard angled places." in 3 reviews
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
I love this brush ! I use this brush for my crease , its so easy to blend out and darken crease colors with this angled brush. Love it !!! Definitely recommend purchasing.
Geraldy G.
Arlington
This brush is just an absolute amazing product to help with blending. I bought mine at Walmart. So you can get it in a very reasonable price. It very easy to use it just blends everything like butter. I would absolutely buy this again in the future.
cassie c.
New Castle
I wasn’t sure how these would work as I bought them at walmart but was decently pleased. All of the products from this brand seem to work flawlessly
Shubhra S.
Goleta, CA
Great brush for liquid cobcealers and shadoe blending.I use them interchangeably with ither beushes and love how soft and easy to use this is
stacey T.
Beech Island
Georgette J.
Slidell, LA
Just as good as any of the higher dollar brushes. Soft, works and they are EASILY cleaned which is most important for me.
nicole D.
amazing brush, blends nicely. the angle really helps in defining the crease! It’s also great for contouring your nose!
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Like to use this to sculp my contour. Nice and soft not rough at all. Was really cheap I think I got it at the Maxx.
Miral T.
I love eco brushes they're so soft and yet the job done also extremely affordable I purchased mine from big lots
Amanda R.
Owensboro
This brush is super soft and I use it every time I apply eyeshadow. It’s angle is perfect for the crease