BY ECOTOOLS

The MICRO BLENDING brush is designed with steep angled bristles for precise blurring under eyes and in hard-to-reach areas. see more...

Buy on ULTA
  • "Fantastic crease brush! Makes blending a breeze. I love makeup and experiment with it a lot, this brush would be great for anyone from beginner to expert. I like to use it when I am just doing a simple eye look." in 5 reviews
  • "One of my fave brush to contour my nose. Easy to handle , bristles are nice and soft and fluffy. Great for hard angled places." in 3 reviews
Lori L.
I picked this brush up from Ulta.com to see if it could help me blend in my concealer better than a small beauty blender and it does. Because my skin is so dry I have a lot of trouble with concealer cracking and I was hoping it was more of the application process than me. Well, the product still cracked using this brush but the brush made it easier to get a more flawless application of the product and really get into those tight corners like the corner of the eye and the lower lash line. The only thing keeping it from 5 stars is that it felt a little rough. ECOTOOLS MICRO BLENDING
Khanh N.
Fort Worth , TX
Blends like dream! Diffuses concealer beautifully and flawlessly! Hiding my acne scare to the right degree and i use this brush every day! And i got mine at the wonderful target and i dont regret a single dime i spent on this brush bc it is well worth the money!
Anne D.
BROOKLYN
I was given this product to review when I worked as a beauty consultant. I use this brush to blend the concealer around my eyebrows. It blends like the concealer is not even there. I have 3 of them now.
Cayla M.
Coleville, CA
This blending brush is so awesome! It is so very soft on my face! I have had no bristle fallout whatsoever. The design makes it easy to blend. Overall, I love this blending brush and am very happy with it!
Cynthia J.
Eco tools brushes are some of my favorite brushes. This brush in particular is awesome for the crease if you have hooded eyes, the slant let's you get right in there
Estefannia R.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I been having eco brushes for years and they still work amazing with I love. Super easy to use and blend so great. Also when you clean them their hair stays attach , no fall out at all. I think budget friendly . You can find them in different stores.
Sabrina L.
Carbondale, PA
Kaitlin H.
Lowell, AR
One of my fav brushes for eyeshadow blending. It's super soft. Not only that but I don't have any trouble cleaning it which I really appreciate. I'd definitely recommend it to a friend, no doubt at all
Nicole F.
My EcoTools brushes have outlasted my Signa brushes. I really like the handle: while the paint on my Sigma brushes has cracked off after several washes, these still look great.
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
I love this brush ! I use this brush for my crease , its so easy to blend out and darken crease colors with this angled brush. Love it !!! Definitely recommend purchasing.