BY ECOTOOLS

The MASK REMOVER SPONGES are made with natural plant pulp to remove facial masks and exfoliate for cleaner, softer-looking skin.

Paige S.
Bronx, NY
These are ok in a pinch but the are very similar to kitchen sponges minus the scrubby side. I found them to be a bit rough for my skin and prefer a konjac sponge. They work well taking mud and other thick masks off but I really didn't like using them. My face was always left a little red after, since they are a little scratchy.
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
I received this in a Walmart beauty box and really didn’t think I would use them. I didn’t really see there point of them when my wash cloth could do the same thing. I was dead wrong. These guys are amazing! I like to use a coffee scrub followed by a charcoal cleansing mask, on my face a few nights a week. With a wash cloth I had to go over a section multiple times to get the masks off. With these it’s 1 swipe (in each section) and I’m done! I’m definitely going to stock up on these just in case they ever stop making them.
Áine R.
These sponges are a godsend. I first received these from a Walmart beauty box, but didn’t realize how much I need/love these until I had used them a couple times. I hate removing masks with just my hands and water. These are cheap and remover masks as well as any dead skin easily. They also last a few months and I will continue to buy them. 10/10 would recommend.
Sabrina L.
Carbondale, PA
These are great. I never knew I needed them until I bought them and now I’m obsessed. They are amazing at taking off glamglo. I used to get that stuff everywhere, now it’s a breeze with no mess! I’d define repurchase and they are on the list for all my friends as part of their Christmas gift this year!
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
Love how I can use this eco sponge to wipe off my clay mask after washing my face. Or I can even use a cleanser on it. And it will deep clean my skin. Love it alot it's a great tool for eco friendly way to use a sponge.
Madeline L.
Magalia, CA
Absolutely love this set of sponges! I️ use them every time I️ put on a mask because they make it so easy to clean it off of your skin without scrubbing and washing for an hour. Love them! Gentle on the skin as well!
Kristina M.
Boston Ma
These work great for taking off clay masks. They come with two sponges so you could take the mask off like they would do in a salon or Spa They're very affordable also I recommend getting a couple packages.
🌹BEYOUtiful🌹 B.
Clinton Township
Great for when you’re taking off your makeup and wanna make are it gets all the way off. I have very oily skin. I love that after I rinse it leave my face very soft. I’d recommend.
Emma D.
Very smooth texture that takes off makeup and face masks very easily! Dries nicely and can be used while traveling as they are very nice sized. It is very gentle and does not irritate sensitive skin. I would purchase this product again!
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
ECOTOOLS is a pretty great drugstore brand, so when these mask remover sponges arrived in my Wal-Mart beauty box; I was not disappointed. I use a variety of face masks, so I was able to try these right away. I used a peel off mask that I had never tried before, and had a little too much excess after the peel off process. These super convienent sponges with a little added water wiped away all the extra "stuff" left behind. Mess-free, easy, gentle, and quick. Great addition to my already large facial collection. If you like your fave masks, you will love these sponges.