BY ECOTOOLS

The MASK REMOVER SPONGES are made with natural plant pulp to remove facial masks and exfoliate for cleaner, softer-looking skin.

Buy on Jet.com
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
I received this in a Walmart beauty box and really didn’t think I would use them. I didn’t really see there point of them when my wash cloth could do the same thing. I was dead wrong. These guys are amazing! I like to use a coffee scrub followed by a charcoal cleansing mask, on my face a few nights a week. With a wash cloth I had to go over a section multiple times to get the masks off. With these it’s 1 swipe (in each section) and I’m done! I’m definitely going to stock up on these just in case they ever stop making them.
Sabrina L.
Carbondale, PA
These are great. I never knew I needed them until I bought them and now I’m obsessed. They are amazing at taking off glamglo. I used to get that stuff everywhere, now it’s a breeze with no mess! I’d define repurchase and they are on the list for all my friends as part of their Christmas gift this year!
Katie P.
Powderly, TX
I LOVE these! Who ever invented them is a genius. They are gentle on the skin, yet work and get those facial mask off. I was so tired of ruining a wash cloth taking off a charcoal mask. Then I found these. They are amazing and I couldn't live without them!
Lorrie S.
These sponges are great. I use a charcoal mask 2-3 times per week, and the stains have been pretty rough on my white towels. These sponges are great because they exfoliate my skin, and I use them exclusively for my face mask, which spares my towels.
Taylor B.
Trenton , MO
I got these in my Walmart Beauty Box, and OH MY GOD. These are so amazing. I love to use them to take my makeup off everyday as well as masks. I didn’t realize how cheap these were either! They last forever. My new favorite thing!
Tiffany C.
Mather, PA
This ended up being an excellent find for me, personally, because I mask every single day and am always on the hunt for natural, vegan products. These 3 Sponges are made of natural Cellulose, a natural Plant Pulp. They make removing even the strongest facial masks incredibly easy by simply wetting them in warm water, and they EXFOLIATE, both of which i really appreciate. Each natural Sponge needs replaced once or twice a month, depending on how often you use them. They need rinsed thoroughly and air dried after each use. Once dry, i place mine in the ventilated zip lock baggie that they came in. I find that they work exceptionally well and they are the most inexpensive natural sponges i've ever come across. #EcoToolsXO, thank you so much for making these available for everyone. Although they naturally don't last forever, they have made them affordable enough that replacing them is easy and in my opinion, well worth it. I would highly recommend these to others. I will also definitely be purchasing these natural Sponges again and again; that is, when i finally have to replace these, which won't be for a while. (In the photo: Left- natural Sponge after 3 weeks of regular use. Right- Unused natural Sponge.)
Karolina P.
Simi Valley, CA
Love how I can use this eco sponge to wipe off my clay mask after washing my face. Or I can even use a cleanser on it. And it will deep clean my skin. Love it alot it's a great tool for eco friendly way to use a sponge.
Christina T.
Las Vegas, NV
ECOTOOLS MASK REMOVER SPONGE 2PK
love these mask remover sponges. Makes it so much easier to get it off. Plus exfoliates at the same time. Removing more dirt and cleaning the pores better than just rinsing.
Madeline L.
Magalia, CA
Absolutely love this set of sponges! I️ use them every time I️ put on a mask because they make it so easy to clean it off of your skin without scrubbing and washing for an hour. Love them! Gentle on the skin as well!
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
ECOTOOLS is a pretty great drugstore brand, so when these mask remover sponges arrived in my Wal-Mart beauty box; I was not disappointed. I use a variety of face masks, so I was able to try these right away. I used a peel off mask that I had never tried before, and had a little too much excess after the peel off process. These super convienent sponges with a little added water wiped away all the extra "stuff" left behind. Mess-free, easy, gentle, and quick. Great addition to my already large facial collection. If you like your fave masks, you will love these sponges.