BY ECOTOOLS

The MASK REMOVER SPONGES are made with natural plant pulp to remove facial masks and exfoliate for cleaner, softer-looking skin.

Buy on Jet.com
Tiffany C.
Mather, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This ended up being an excellent find for me, personally, because I mask every single day and am always on the hunt for natural, vegan products. These 3 Sponges are made of natural Cellulose, a natural Plant Pulp. They make removing even the strongest facial masks incredibly easy by simply wetting them in warm water, and they EXFOLIATE, both of which i really appreciate. Each natural Sponge needs replaced once or twice a month, depending on how often you use them. They need rinsed thoroughly and air dried after each use. Once dry, i place mine in the ventilated zip lock baggie that they came in. I find that they work exceptionally well and they are the most inexpensive natural sponges i've ever come across. #EcoToolsXO, thank you so much for making these available for everyone. Although they naturally don't last forever, they have made them affordable enough that replacing them is easy and in my opinion, well worth it. I would highly recommend these to others. I will also definitely be purchasing these natural Sponges again and again; that is, when i finally have to replace these, which won't be for a while. (In the photo: Left- natural Sponge after 3 weeks of regular use. Right- Unused natural Sponge.)
Sabrina L.
Carbondale
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great. I never knew I needed them until I bought them and now I’m obsessed. They are amazing at taking off glamglo. I used to get that stuff everywhere, now it’s a breeze with no mess! I’d define repurchase and they are on the list for all my friends as part of their Christmas gift this year!
Karolina P.
Simi Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how I can use this eco sponge to wipe off my clay mask after washing my face. Or I can even use a cleanser on it. And it will deep clean my skin. Love it alot it's a great tool for eco friendly way to use a sponge.
Madeline L.
Paradise
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this set of sponges! I️ use them every time I️ put on a mask because they make it so easy to clean it off of your skin without scrubbing and washing for an hour. Love them! Gentle on the skin as well!
Maggie Z.
York
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these sponges, I'm so glad I found them! Not only are they great to use to remove masks, as they're pretty resilient. I also keep one in the shower and use it to gently clean my face with a regular bar of soap. I notice a tremendous difference in my skin, it's smoother and more exfoliated. I plan on continuing to use these sponges in my daily routine.
Katie P.
Powderly, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE these! Who ever invented them is a genius. They are gentle on the skin, yet work and get those facial mask off. I was so tired of ruining a wash cloth taking off a charcoal mask. Then I found these. They are amazing and I couldn't live without them!
Lorrie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These sponges are great. I use a charcoal mask 2-3 times per week, and the stains have been pretty rough on my white towels. These sponges are great because they exfoliate my skin, and I use them exclusively for my face mask, which spares my towels.
Ashley J.
Apple Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got these in a beauty box, I don't remember which one though. I was so excited to try them. They are very effective with getting your face mask off and it makes the whole process a lot less messy. They are reusable and very gentle on the skin
Taylor B.
Trenton , MO
I got these in my Walmart Beauty Box, and OH MY GOD. These are so amazing. I love to use them to take my makeup off everyday as well as masks. I didn’t realize how cheap these were either! They last forever. My new favorite thing!
Rose L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the best sponges for removing masks and cleansers. These hold the right amount of water for removing masks and cleansers. They take everything off quickly and easily. They dry quickly.