Ecotools Makeup Brushes

How do you like these brushes? Are they smooth? Or are they rough?
is this a good brush? would you recommend it?
What are some essential makeup tools for a beginner?
Start your review of Ecotools Makeup Brushes!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...awesome these brushes are. The set consisted of a mineral powder bush, mini kabuki, concealer brush, eye shading bush and travel pouch and it cost around $12. I was on holiday at the time and had forgotten to pack brushes, so I thought I would just buy an inexpensive set to last the duration of my holiday- I am still using them. I like that the bristles are "cruelty-free" meaning they are made of all synthetic fibers but they are so soft and feel like natural hair. All of the brushes pick up a good amount of product and glide easily over the skin. The handles are bamboo and are very smooth and nice to hold. I wash my brushes frequently and they have held up very well- no shedding, which is more than I can say for some expensive brushes I have previously bought. I really think these are very good quality and excellent value for money and sets are available in many configurations to suit all of your makeup needs.in reviews
It's super soft and doesn't offer full coverage but when I use it after my full coverage brush I notice that my pores are definitely less visible. in reviews
They use great quality and I would surely recommend them to anybody who needs/wants strong, good, and inexpensive makeup brushes. in reviews
Ecotools are very affordable for the quality and luxury you are getting, your face will love you for using them and you will probably never have to replace them.in reviews
Amy R.
Cocoa, FL
Ecotools Makeup Brushes uploaded by Amy R.
I got a 8pc dark brown set with gold. I love these brushes. They are a very good quality and are more affordable then other brushes. They hold products very well and blend great too! I recommend eco brushes to everyone. It's a brushes I will always stick with. The bristles are very soft but yet durable and don't fall out.
Rebekah K.
Snellville, GA
Ecotools Makeup Brushes uploaded by Rebekah K.
Eco tools is a good company and I like that their brushes are eco friendly. They’re a good value. I always considered this company a “beginner” brand, but I still have many of their brushes that I like. They’re good for the price.
Diamond B.
Kalamazoo , MI
Ecotools Makeup Brushes uploaded by Diamond B.
These are my favorite brushes within the cheap price range. The brushes are super soft, and is made from lots of natural things. Even the handle is natural, i think bamboo maybe? ... Anyways, i have TONS of ecotools brushes, mostly the same brushes over and over again, not beacuse of anything being worn out or breaking, but because of how much i love the brushes for the AMAZING cost. They are basically available almost about anywhere. I seen mines and others at Walmart. They are SUPER easy to clean also and they dry within 12 hours after a good cleaning. I really recommend these brushes not only to makeup beggingers, byt makeup experts as well.
Mariana V.
San Bernardino, CA
Great drugstore brushes. I've had mine forever now & none of the hairs seem to fall out they are still thick like when I fist bought them
katie J.
Madison, WI
1,106 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
I love Ecotools Makeup Brushes! Ecotools Makeup Brushes are easy to use and work great. Ecotools Makeup Brushes are good quality makeup brushes at affordable prices. I have been using Ecotools Makeup Brushes for many years now. I will continue to buy Ecotools Makeup Brushes in the future.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
I love these brushes! So soft and pick up a ton of product. Must have because good quality and they are not terribly expensive
Monica O.
Avondale , Az
I love these makeup brushes! They are so soft and easy to clean. I ve had mines for over a year and they still work great
Lydia A.
I've mentioned in my eBay Haul video that these are my favorite brushes. Reasonably priced, soft, versatile and eco-friendly, these are the perfect brushes for novices and professionals alike.
Libby S.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have to of that brushes in my collection. and have had that for bout 5 years and at r still so good
kenna G.
Peoria, IL
I absolutely love my ecotools brushes. They are cheap but yet very durable, I would recommend them to anyone looking for good make up brushes :)

137 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jess P.
Dittisham, Devon
il y a 3 ans
Kaitlyn V. il y a 3 ans
If you want a good inexpensive bronzer and blush brush get the wet n wild ones, they are only a dollar, but they are really great brushes.
Anabell C.
Miami, Fl.
il y a 4 ans
Myranda C. il y a 4 ans
They’re really nice brushes but I wish they would extend their line and make more.
Stefania B.