BY ECOTOOLS

For a weekly, deep cleanse.

• I ordered this on Amazon and I'm waiting on it to come in. Does t...2 Answers
  • Does this product really clean your brushes? And does it have a s...4 Answers
  • Does this actually work? Where can you find it at?3 Answers
Samantha T.
Oroville, CA
Best brush shampoo ever. I don't think I'll ever find a better product for cleaning my brushes. The shampoo smells so pleasant, it's incredibly gentle on my brushes (and hands lol) and leaves them feeling so soft. I saw a huge improvement to my brushes after just one use. It lifts the makeup and any staining from them with ease and I feel better knowing I'm not sloshing bacteria all over my face. This product has been such a lifesaver. I couldn't imagine not having it now.
I use it once a week-- sometimes more, depending on if I've used a lot of product or something I don't use in my normal routine that could muddy my makeup. I've had no issues with it causing any damage to my brushes and would recommend it to anyone who needs a solid brush shampoo.
As an added bonus, it works great my paint brushes, too!!
Jackie S.
Federal way, WA
This is super cheap and effective for when I need to deep clean my brushes. I’m terrible at cleaning my brushes and don’t do it nearly as often as I should.
I clean them when they start to get caked with makeup- this cleanser really does turn them back to pretty much new.
It gets rid of all makeup on the brush without messing the bristles up at all. they are still fluffy and soft
Harly S.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I was so surprised at how well this brush cleanser worked!! I didn’t think it would work well because usually these things don’t but DANG! It works great! Left my VERY dirty brushes spotless! I usually use a coconut oil and dish soap mixture, but I think ECOTOOLS MAKEUP BRUSH SHAMPOO worked even better than that! Got the job done without the oiliness afterwards like the coconut oil mixture.
Taylor S.
This is the most amazing brush cleaner I have ever come across. It was only $8 at Ulta, that can’t be beat! It only takes a little bit of product to clean out your whole brush, and it happens so fast! I highly recommend! ECOTOOLS MAKEUP BRUSH SHAMPOO
Mollee W.
Awesome shampoo that I use for all of my makeup brushes and Beauty blenders. It has a nice light smell to it and lathers amazingly on all of my brushes. I don't clean my brushes as much as I should but when I do clean them I always feel so much better about using them on my skin. It really gets all of the colors and pigments out of my makeup brushes and washes it down the drain. The bottle is very cheap, way cheaper than some of the other shampoos and does just as good of a job. I have had my bottle for about 6 months and have another one or two months left to go. Again I don't wash my brushes as much as I should but when I do use it I love this stuff.
Janie T.
Porter, TX
This cleaner works wonders on my brushes!!! It makes cleaning my them a breeze in no time. They leave your tools squeaky clean, smelling fresh, and feeling soft as hell. It’s a vary affordable cleanser for only about $7-8 for a 6 fl oz bottle. I found mine at ulta where I buy most of my beauty supplies. Definitely recommend it.
Ashley H.
Cleveland, TN
This brush shampoo isn’t bad. I personally feel as if it’s hard to get all of the shampoo out of the brushes. It just takes more effort than others. But it’s affordable which is awesome! I would still recommend this to others, I would just tell them to make time for cleaning their brushes! These are my own opinions given to me through personal experience!
Neecole E.
Panorama City, CA
this has a ton of product which is really nice because it is a little bit on the pricier side but it only takes a small amount in order for you to clean all your brushes. I have a ton of brushes and I only have to use a small amount for every single brush or even in a big bowl of water to clean all my brushes. Just be sure to thoroughly rinse your brushes because some of my brushes had some shampoo residue and I couldn’t use it the next day after it dried because it was still sticky but other than that this is your standard brush shampoo to wash all your brushes and face sponges! smells nice too!
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
I have to admit I haven't always been good about washing my brushes. And when I did wash them I may have just used hand soap. Yikes! But this brush shampoo smells so good and is so gentle on my brushes! It was very reasonable and easy to find on Amazon. I would definitely recommend it!
Marie C.
Have you been using baby shampoo as a cheap alternative to cleaning your brushes? Think again! At only $4 a bottle this brush shampoo is absolutely amazing! With only a rinse, dab of shampoo, and another rinse- your brushes are not only clean, but they smell citrusy! ECOTOOLS MAKEUP BRUSH SHAMPOO
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
Does this product really clean your brushes? And does it have a strong scent to it?
Em V.
Does this actually work? Where can you find it at?
Emily B.
Sheboygan , WI
How long does one bottle last?
S Y.
I'm looking for an affordable, but good shampoo to clean out my sponges. Has anyone tried this on their sponge? And how did you like it?
Allyson B.
Charleston , SC
I ordered this on Amazon and I'm waiting on it to come in. Does this clean brushes well and leave them feeling soft and smelling good?