EcoTools Makeup Brush Shampoo

Can you receive through #voxbox ?
Is this worth the money to buy? Does it truly work and get everything out of your bushes?
How often do you clean the tools that touch your face? This is my favorite product of the last few years. It’s a healthy daily habit and you will come out looking beautiful. :) xoxo
Start your review of EcoTools Makeup Brush Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Svetlana F.
Los Angeles, CA
EcoTools Makeup Brush Shampoo uploaded by Svetlana F.
Does the job, cleans the brushes well. 100% natural, will cleanse even the hardest foundation remains very well. It is effective so I continue to repurchase.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,771 reviews
EcoTools Makeup Brush Shampoo uploaded by Lisa F.
Purchased at: ULTA
During Ulta’s 21 days of beauty sales, all EcoTool products were buy 2 get 1 free. I was so happy because I wanted to get some new brushes and I haven’t tried a lot of brushes from the brand. I got some amazing brushes and decided to get this makeup brush and sponge shampoo. It’s fragrance free, paraben and phthalates free as well. I usually have to use my silicone makeup pad to remove a lot of buildup in the brushes. I was amazed by this cleanser when I applied a small amount of the shampoo on my oval foundation brushes, used my fingers to work it in and when I rinsed it clean it look brand new! The brush head had no discoloration left over from makeup, and it returned back to its original color from when I first purchased it. I also used it on my beauty blenders and I was just as happy, super clean and look brand new. Highly recommend this!
Heather C.
Morgantown, WV
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is like magic! It easily cleaned my brushes and sponge with very little effort and a very small amount of product. It has a pleasant smell while being fragrance free. The price point is great and found at Target. And even better, it's cruelty free, vegan, and free of parabens and phthalates! I'd definitely recommend this brush and sponge cleaner!
Juno F.
NY
EcoTools Makeup Brush Shampoo uploaded by Juno F.
I use the EcoTools Makeup Brush Shampoo with a silicone brush cleaning mat (similar to the one I’ve tagged here: SUSHAFEN Makeup Brush Cleaning Mat Travelling Cosmetic Brush Cleaner Pad Silicone Scrubber ,Purple). This shampoo isn’t heavily scented, washes out all product buildup (yes, even waterproof makeup), and doesn’t leave a residue on my brushes. Worth the purchase, and it’s very affordable (I got it for under $6!) 😊
Synthia N.
Pomona, NY
EcoTools Makeup Brush Shampoo uploaded by Synthia N.
Purchased at: Target
I like this product. It cleans my makeup brushes perfectly and for a good value. It has a lasting effect and fresh smell. I use it weekly to deep clean my brushes. It works fast and effectively! I had no idea this product existed and now I’m hooked. I used to clean my brushes with antibacterial hand soap! 😂
Isabel Z.
EcoTools Makeup Brush Shampoo uploaded by Isabel Z.
Purchased at: Walgreens
ECOTOOLS makeup brush + sponge shampoo is surprisingly good. I usually use the NYX brush cleaner but it was out so decided to try this cleaner. It does a great job cleaning all my brushes and it isn't scented which I wasn't sure about. I am satisfied with it and will definitely use it as my backup. EcoTools Makeup Brush Shampoo
Ashleigh J.
Virginia Bch, VA
EcoTools Makeup Brush Shampoo uploaded by Ashleigh J.
I use this EcoTools Makeup Brush Shampoo weekly. For deep stains, you do have to basically wash it a few times and a little bit goes a long way so it’s more bang for your buck. Even though the word brush is in the title, you can use it on your makeup sponges or blenders too. I love how effective this shampoo is, but at a drugstore price.
Nicole E.
S Milwaukee, WI
EcoTools Makeup Brush Shampoo uploaded by Nicole E.
Purchased at: Amazon
I REALLY like this stuff. It doesn't have alot of fragrance, it cleans your brushes and sponges very well with minimal effort. It's super cheap and works! I also use Dawn dish soap but I alternate as I wash my brushes and sponges, weekly! I am very particular about cleaning them. EcoTools Makeup Brush Shampoo
Viridiana M.
Vallejo, CA
EcoTools Makeup Brush Shampoo uploaded by Viridiana M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Me encanta para limpiar a profundidad mis brochas , es suave con ellas, pero las deja mi limpias y libres de pigmento
Tamara W.
Altamont, IL
EcoTools Makeup Brush Shampoo uploaded by Tamara W.
This stuff is phenomenal for cleaning makeup brushes and sponges!! I've never found another brush shampoo that took every possible kind of makeup out of my brushes so fast! It feels cleans... And quickly with minimal work!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Akosua O.
il y a 10 mois
Lee T. il y a 6 mois
This product the Eco tools makeup brush shampoo this is intended to wash makeup brushes only not your hair just makeup brushes that is it don't use this on your hair