BY ECOTOOLS

For a weekly, deep cleanse.

• I ordered this on Amazon and I'm waiting on it to come in...2 Answers
  • Does this product really clean your brushes? And does it ...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work? Where can you find it at?3 Answers
Rachel F.
I do not have enough words to explain how AMAZING this brush shampoo is. I use a variety of brushes for my make-up, and I like to make sure my brushes are cleaned once a week. This make-up brush shampoo is by far the best shampoo I have used on my brushes. All of my brushes have thin bristles and finding a good shampoo to cleanse the bristles without damaging them has been a nightmare. What is best about this product is that each brush (whether it is a fluffy powder brush or small lid liner brush) only needs a pea sized amount of shampoo to completely cleanse the brush - as long as you're cleansing your brushes regularly. The shampoo is very moisturizing as well, and has a light scent to it, so it doesn't irritate my skin. As someone with acne-prone skin, finding make-up and cleansing tools that don't irritate my skin can be nearly impossible. Moreover, this shampoo is so cheap comparatively to other make-up brush shampoos! This shampoo is definitely a holy grail product of mine! I highly recommend it!
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
From foundation to lips and everything in between I use brushes to apply all my makeup. I also am grossed out by old makeup left to set on a brush so I wash my brushes every 1 to 2 days and I want them to look like new with no signs of previous makeup on them. This is the only cleaner I will ever use again since I tried it about 6 months ago. Prior to that, I tried many but none that I was devoted to like this one. It is a thick liquid/almost gel like clear shampoo that pours from the bottles flip up dispenser on the lid. Less than a dime sized amount will clean a brush back to like new appearance. I do each brush individually, squeezing a tiny amount on brush then rubbing shampoo thru the bristles to make sure it's evenly distributed so the whole brush gets good and clean. Then rise it off until it runs clear, pat excess water out with towel and then let it air dry via drying rack. So simple and easy to use. Plus there isn't any harsh odors, it's hypoallergenic and cruelty free which is a must for me. It claims to remove at least 90 percent of makeup and it seems to appear that's true. It's effective but gentle enough that even with my crazy daily washing my brushes are still in great shape.
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
I thought my brushes were clean until I used this amazing product. I was using a different brush cleaner thinking my brushes were clean then I used this cleaner and OMG!!! There was so much makeup coming out of my brushes, it was crazy. It does not foam and rinses perfectly leaving no makeup on the brushes and the scent is clean and fresh as well. It also comes in a good size bottle as well.
Samantha T.
Oroville, CA
Best brush shampoo ever. I don't think I'll ever find a better product for cleaning my brushes. The shampoo smells so pleasant, it's incredibly gentle on my brushes (and hands lol) and leaves them feeling so soft. I saw a huge improvement to my brushes after just one use. It lifts the makeup and any staining from them with ease and I feel better knowing I'm not sloshing bacteria all over my face. This product has been such a lifesaver. I couldn't imagine not having it now.
I use it once a week-- sometimes more, depending on if I've used a lot of product or something I don't use in my normal routine that could muddy my makeup. I've had no issues with it causing any damage to my brushes and would recommend it to anyone who needs a solid brush shampoo.
As an added bonus, it works great my paint brushes, too!!
Jackie S.
Federal way, WA
This is super cheap and effective for when I need to deep clean my brushes. I’m terrible at cleaning my brushes and don’t do it nearly as often as I should.
I clean them when they start to get caked with makeup- this cleanser really does turn them back to pretty much new.
It gets rid of all makeup on the brush without messing the bristles up at all. they are still fluffy and soft
Courtney C.
Glendale
Faaaaaantasic brush/sponge wash! Definitely helps get rid of my very pigment heavy makeup left behind in my brushes and sponges. Also one of the only washes that can really penetrate the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge to really get everything out and squeaky clean! Wish it came in a bigger size so it lasted longer, but not a bad price for a great product!
Susan P.
Hayward, CA
Omg I am obsessed with this product. It leave your brushes so clean and soft. It breaks down the makeup so fast saving you so much time. It has an amazing scent, it’s affordable and most importantly it’s cruelty free.
Taylor S.
This is the most amazing brush cleaner I have ever come across. It was only $8 at Ulta, that can’t be beat! It only takes a little bit of product to clean out your whole brush, and it happens so fast! I highly recommend! ECOTOOLS MAKEUP BRUSH SHAMPOO
Mollee W.
Awesome shampoo that I use for all of my makeup brushes and Beauty blenders. It has a nice light smell to it and lathers amazingly on all of my brushes. I don't clean my brushes as much as I should but when I do clean them I always feel so much better about using them on my skin. It really gets all of the colors and pigments out of my makeup brushes and washes it down the drain. The bottle is very cheap, way cheaper than some of the other shampoos and does just as good of a job. I have had my bottle for about 6 months and have another one or two months left to go. Again I don't wash my brushes as much as I should but when I do use it I love this stuff.
Janie T.
Porter, TX
This cleaner works wonders on my brushes!!! It makes cleaning my them a breeze in no time. They leave your tools squeaky clean, smelling fresh, and feeling soft as hell. It’s a vary affordable cleanser for only about $7-8 for a 6 fl oz bottle. I found mine at ulta where I buy most of my beauty supplies. Definitely recommend it.
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
Does this product really clean your brushes? And does it have a strong scent to it?
Emily B.
Sheboygan, WI
How long does one bottle last?
Em V.
Does this actually work? Where can you find it at?
Shasha Y.
I'm looking for an affordable, but good shampoo to clean out my sponges. Has anyone tried this on their sponge? And how did you like it?
Brianna H.
I almost bought this product just the other day. Could anyone tell me how it works? Does it clean beauty blenders well too?