BY ECOTOOLS

For a quick, daily cleanse.

• Does this get all of your makeup off1 Answers
  • Ive never seen cleaning cloths. Are they good?3 Answers
  • I am assuming that you rub the brushes on to the cloths ...1 Answers
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
These wipes smell lightly of vinegar or a chemical. That’s the first strike for me. Secondly, they honestly don’t work that great. The wipe was definitely more dry than I’d expect and I feel like a brush shampoo and the sink work so much better (this might be different had the wipe been more saturated, but then again maybe the scent would be stronger too). All in all, I wouldn’t use these again.
Hannah L.
Reno, NV
Purchased at: Walgreens
I usually purchase the Japonesque brush cleaner to spot clean my brushes between eyeshadows. That however is a little expensive. I purchased these in hopes it’ll be a decent spot cleaner, and it didn’t perform to my liking. I felt it honestly didn’t do anything to my brushes. The wipes felt dry. Wouldn’t recommend
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
These serve their purpose if you need a quick clean off between products or clients, but these are not for deep cleaning. They really only remove superficial product, even if you really get in there. The wipes also tend to dry out a little as well.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook , NY
These work nicely if you want to switch the shadow you are using. I wouldn’t use them every day or all the time because they do make the tips of the brush wet! You must give it time to dry before you choose another color. They do work nicely though and are a great idea for travel.
Toni J.
I got these thinking they would be a better way to clean my brushes when I don’t have time to deep clean them. They seemed a little drier than I thought. I needed to clean some of my eye brushes but when I would swirl the brush over the wipe nothing would come off. No color or residue anything. Ive seen better results with a regular makeup remover wipe. I will not purchase again
Bri P.
Youngstown, OH
I love these cleansing clothes, they are easy to use and convenient! I use them for my eye shadow brushes it cleans the brushes really well! I would recommend it for anyone wanting a quick way to clean their brushes!
Maiken E.
I love using these in my daily routine to quickly clean my brushes between each application. They smell great and leaves the brushes soft and clean. They are super affordable. Definitely a recommendation from me.
Sarah O.
La plata , MD
"PERFECT FOR GIRLS ON THE GO."

I use this product because I'm always on the road and I needed something convenient to clean my brushes with. I use them often and find that they are big enough to cut in half. They cleanse nicely with little effort and have no scent. The brushes dry quickly and no residue is left behind.
Erica S.
I received these in the Influenster EcoTools Vox Box for free for reviewing purposes! The packaging was very nice and I was so excited to try these out.I used these on both my EcoTools brushes as well as my brushes from other brands and would say they work the same on different brands. I was able to test these out on brushes I have used only once and brushes that needed a rather deep cleaning. These are great for wiping off brushes immediately after use to get them clean, especially if you need to use the same eye shadow brush for different colors. These are not so great for deep cleaning, which they weren't designed to be. They get surface product off of the brush, but do not clean deep within the bristles to remove all of the product. These will not replace my normal cleansing routine as I didn't notice a deep clean. I will use these each day I apply my makeup to just wipe off the surface of my eye shadow brushes, but I won't be using these for my foundation and face brushes. I don't see myself purchasing these once I run out, as 25 wipes in a packet will run through very quickly and I can get more use from a liquid brush cleaner and reusable cloth.  If you do makeup applications on multiple people per day or do tutorial videos, you might benefit from using these in between colors. If you just do the same day-to-day look for work each day, you could just stick to a normal brush cleaner and reusable cloth! These are a great concept, just not very practical for my lifestyle.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
1,294 reviews
these wipes are wonderful for removing the makeup from your brushes: I love them in my makeup kit as I can grab them and quickly clean off brushes in between colors. I would deff recommend this product!! These wipes are great and keep your brushes soft
Christina V.
Louisville, KY
Does anyone know the best place to get these? How much is a large pack?
Veronica S.
1,099 reviews
Ive never seen cleaning cloths. Are they good?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I find these?!!
Karen v.
Waxahachie, Texas
Do these have a strong odor?
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
I am assuming that you rub the brushes on to the cloths to remove any make up. How does it suggest using these correctly?