ecoTOOLS Make-Up Kabuki Brush Set uploaded by Sam L.ecoTOOLS Make-Up Kabuki Brush Set uploaded by Gabrielle M.ecoTOOLS Make-Up Kabuki Brush Set uploaded by Gabrielle M.

BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• is this worth the money?1 Answers
  • I've been looking at these brushes but I don't have any o...2 Answers
ecoTOOLS Make-Up Kabuki Brush Set
  • "Not only are they functional and soft, they apply very well and the handles are cute!" in 1 review
  • "I totally adore these..I got them from tk maxx store and I would definitely recommend them:)" in 1 review
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,208 reviews
I love this set! It's so cute! I take them when I'm traveling or camping. They are the perfect brushes when you don't have a lot of space. I used them when I went to Europe. They are amazing! Eco Tools make some of the best makeup brushes. I would recommend them to anyone!
Sam L.
I've had these brushes for nearly a year now, and use them often. Initially, I bought them for travel due to the size (which they are handy for), but I wound up liking them so much that they got incorporated into my daily routine. I thought the handle length would bother me and it did a bit at first, but I got used to it very quickly.

The bristles are soft and don't upset my skin, however some of them have fanned out a bit further than I would like them to specifically on the 'bronze' and 'buff' brushes. It's only a few bristles here and there, nothing major.

I love the eco-friendly design and the handles are pretty and whimsical. There hasn't been any chipping of the design or anything on the handles after a year of routine travel and daily use. Because the handles aren't curved or anything though, I did find it difficult to hang them upside down as I usually do after cleaning my brushes. Instead, I have to place them on their side on top of a paper towel.
Ally W.
Encino, CA
These are great for if you want to test out these kind of products. If you end up liking one of the brushes a lot you should go ahed and buy a high end version of it. These are great stepping stones to know what kind of brushes you love. I highly recommend.
Christa J.
East Syracuse, NY
I like this little set. I purchased it awhile ago. I still use it on a regular basis. The angled one is my favorite. I do like ecotools. I own quite a few different sets from them. I wasn't sure I would like these because they were so small. But it is a nice set.
Danielle N.
Seymour, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have been using ecotools brushes for years now. I purchased them on a whim to due me until I could buy some more brushes, but ended up loving them and have continued to use and buy them. They are cost effective and great to use! Would highly recommend!
Clarissa O.
Raymondville, TX
This kabuki brush set is the best. I need to buy another set and have not been able to find it anywhere. I highly recommend this product, you will not be disappointed.
Jessica P.
Independence , KY
I so love ecotools products and this set is the perfect one! It's soft and easy to maneuver. Hopefully I have the opportunity to try new ones as mine is now old.
jaimiedavenport
These are great all around brushes. They work well and look cute. The hairs don't fall out of these brushes which is extra surprising because they are so reasonably priced.
cynthia l.
Somerville, MA
I have no idea why kabuki brushes are so popular. I have the set, but I don't need more than the normal kabuki brush. I only keep this in my desk at work because it's small.
Joanna M.
EcoTOOLS is a great brand. they are not over priced and these brushes work perfectly. they are soft and nice quality. They give great application
Carrie A.
I've been looking at these brushes but I don't have any of this brand..... How well do they hold up over time? Do they wash nice and keep their shape well? Are they worth the purchase or should I buy a more expensive brush?
Kelly M.
is this worth the money?