BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amber G.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love stuff that will save the environment. One of my majors is environmental science. So, I am all for saving the environment. This heel cream is a great idea! I want one! It is reusable and safe. Plus, when you are done with it, you can recycle it! Every time I get out of the tub, from filling it up with my bath salt, and using my foot sea salt scrub and pumice stone to make my feet soft and smooth, I put on my body butter and therapy socks, and let the socks absorb the moisture and keep in the moisture. I can't wait to try out this heel cream!
Zailyn N.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a very good heal cream. it really does help with cracked heels. also the bran itself is a great drugstore brand.
jasmin r.
Wasco, CA
My heels used to be soo cracked now they are very smooth ! I let my bf Massage my feet and it helps a lot !
Kelsey K.
Peoria, AZ
How much does this product cost?
Laura C.