BY ECOTOOLS #74 in Sponges & Loofahs

EcoTools Loofah Sponge.

Earth-Friendly Beauty®.

Reveal radiant skin with exfoliating loofah.

Buff & exfoliate.

Expands when wet. see more...

• How do you keep yours clean?1 Answers
  • Is this easy to hold? Is it soft on the skin or more exfoliating? 1 Answers
  • How does this brand compare to the others brands/generics? 1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Rose L.
Rose L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love loofah in place of every thing else! This leaves the skin feeling soft and exfoliates wonderfully without being too harsh!
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Very good, very good quality for this price😊😊😊😊😊!!!!! It also helps the skin so well!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Glen Allen, VA
This is the best loofah ever! I have repurchased this one over and over again and will continue to! It does it's job, exfoliating extremely well without hurting your skin. I mainly purchased it years ago to help get rid of shaving bumps after shaving in the shower. My Doctor advised me to buy one of these and use it every time after I shave! Since I've been using this I haven't had an ingrown hair!!!
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Bethpage, TN
Got this for Christmas. It was a bath and body theme. This is great for getting rid of dead skin. Its a little rough but I apply less pressure and its just fine. Really want extra sloughing try a body scrub and great cream skin will be smooth as a baby bottom.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Hemet, CA
This item works well! Helps keep my skin smooth and soft. A little rough at first to get used to.
Patricia P.
Patricia P.
Garfield, NJ
Definitely a step up from your regular 99¢ loofah! Last a bit longer before needing a replacement! It's a great size and isn't harshly abrasive. Great texture that works well with my body wash. Love the materials it's made from!
Lilly P.
Lilly P.
Absolutely loved this loofah sponge! It is one of the best ones that I have ever tried. Leaves you feeling so clean and refreshed.
Madison Y.
Madison Y.
Fort Payne, AL
Love this loofah! Keeps you feeling great and clean! Its very good for the skin and it's ECO friendly 10/10 would definitely recommend this product. Will definitely be buying this product again.
Briana J.
Briana J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love my EcoTools loofah! I use it to give myself at home manicures and pedicures! It lasts forever and is great value. I have a lot of their makeup brushes too that I absolutely love!
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anybody ever use these I just recently bought them and I really enjoyed them but I'd like to hear somebody else's review on them
Em V.
Em V.
How does this brand compare to the others brands/generics?
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Hilliard, OH
Is this easy to hold? Is it soft on the skin or more exfoliating?
Tri A.
Tri A.
Columbia, MO
How do you keep yours clean?