EcoTools Loofah Body Sponge

This large loofah bath sponge exfoliates for smooth, radiant skin! Plus it expands when wet!
EcoTools EcoPouf's are made from 100% recycled netting.

EcoTools EcoPouf's can be recycled when rope is removed. For best results, replace as needed. Rinse and hang to dry.

EcoTools paper packaging is made from 80% Recycled and 100% Recyclable Paper.

How do you keep yours clean?
Is this easy to hold? Is it soft on the skin or more exfoliating?
Has anybody ever use these I just recently bought them and I really enjoyed them but I'd like to hear somebody else's review on them
Start your review of EcoTools Loofah Body Sponge!
Robbinsville , NJ
For $2 I'm all about this. I like that it's from and I can use it on the back of my legs, elbows, and feet. It's all about the pressure you apply and it's got a good shape and size so it does not feel like your constantly readjusting your grip
Bethpage, TN
Got this for Christmas. It was a bath and body theme. This is great for getting rid of dead skin. Its a little rough but I apply less pressure and its just fine. Really want extra sloughing try a body scrub and great cream skin will be smooth as a baby bottom.
Washington, DC
This is an amazing addition to my shower routine! I bought this because I was looking to go #plasticfree and thought this might be more effective than my current loofah, when scrubbing my dry, winter skin. Not only is this Loofah Body Sponge effective, but affordable too! Just $3.99 at my local grocery store! This loofah is a boss and I am thankful that it is vegan, cruelty free and best of all, plastic free!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
1,139 reviews
I love my EcoTools loofah! I use it to give myself at home manicures and pedicures! It lasts forever and is great value. I have a lot of their makeup brushes too that I absolutely love!
Chippewa Fls, WI
Great little loofah body sponge for the shower. This was an inexpensive product that was purchased for the kids. Winter is tough on the skin, so having this product on hand with gentle scrubs is great!
San Jose, CA
This is the best loofah ever! I have repurchased this one over and over again and will continue to! It does it's job, exfoliating extremely well without hurting your skin. I mainly purchased it years ago to help get rid of shaving bumps after shaving in the shower. My Doctor advised me to buy one of these and use it every time after I shave! Since I've been using this I haven't had an ingrown hair!!!
Garfield, NJ
Definitely a step up from your regular 99¢ loofah! Last a bit longer before needing a replacement! It's a great size and isn't harshly abrasive. Great texture that works well with my body wash. Love the materials it's made from!
Bayville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
LOVE THIS! It helps keep my skin soft supple and smooth! It was affordable and I always have one in the shower! I like to exfoliate then moisturize as soon as I get out of the shower. It's great for all exfoliating needs!
Wichita
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
EcoTools Loofah Body Sponge uploaded by Jocelyn W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Does a very good job at exfoliating and scrubbing for extra rough m/ dry areas. Very affordable as well I got it at Walmart for under $5
Colorado Springs
Great shower loofah for daily use. Turns skin from dull and ashy to supple and for real clean. Great exfoliator for wet or dry use.