who takes time and effort to plant the wildflower seeds from the packages of Ecotools? EcoTools Loofah Body Sponge ? I do 😁
How do you keep yours clean?
Is this easy to hold? Is it soft on the skin or more exfoliating?
Start your review of EcoTools Loofah Body Sponge!
How would you rate this product?
Veronica Y.
Lindsay, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
EcoTools Loofah Body Sponge uploaded by Veronica Y.
I use this one guys 💕 I got it at Walmart for $1.89 🤍 these are my favorite loofahs because they don’t rip apart easy they actually last you longer than regular ones
Erin Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great exfoliating sponge. It lasts a while without getting all mucky if you let it dry well.
Ariana W.
Elyria, OH
Great exfoliator gets all the dirt and grime off, although I don't like after your shower it does take a while to dry. The string on it is very fragile and breaks super easy which can make it hard to store.
Vanessa R.
Tulsa, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love using this product to exfoliate my body in the shower. Works great best one I’ve owned
Raquel B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This is my favorite natural sponge. I find it sufficiently exfoliate the skin and gets the blood circulating without being too rough. The only down side to this product is it can be a bit awkward to use when drying to reach your back. I also find that these require replacement faster than other loofahs made of plastic.
Shaquoia L.
Linden, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I was never into loofahs but I finally wanted to give one a try so I chose this one and it's great! It provides great exfoliation. It's a lil weird to use because of the shape but once you find your groove it's fine. Its durable. I've had this same one for months now. I would recommend it if your looking for something to exfoliate your skin and is way cheaper than continuously buying body scrubs.
Rebecca S.
De Graff, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
only way to go i will never buy a loofa again. exfoliate the skin so well. it comes in a flat little package are you have to do is get it wet and expense rinse the seeds out of it and your good to go! keeping your skin soft and cleaner than ever !
mami K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A daily use with this tool.I love how it removes all the dead skin cells I feel clean after every use everyday ...
Annamaria C.
Astoria, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
1,015 reviews
Great exfoliating loofah sponge and cleanses your skin without harshness and very gentle
Marilyn G.
Westmorland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
EcoTools Loofah Body Sponge uploaded by Marilyn G.
Purchased at: Walmart
3 dollars for this small flat piece. Totally not worth it. I get a foot long one at the swap meet for only 5 dollars.