BY ECOTOOLS #40 in Sponges & Loofahs

The LOOFAH BATH BRUSH is designed with a hand-cut, natural loofah and an ergonomic handle for better control while cleansing and exfoliating.

Buy on kmart
  • "My fave out of all the ones I"ve ever tried!" in 1 review
  • "What can I say I'm not a huge fan of loofahs that are on the rough side but this one was very nice!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked mine, it could get all those hard to reach places, however, the loofa came off the end after a few weeks, I could still use it, but I got it because of the handle." in 1 review
Moriah S.
Alton, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It starts out flat and once wet it expands and stays expanded even when dry. When firsted wetted pumkin like seeds fell out of it. It does a good job exfolating i use on my back to help with acne. I think id prefer a round handle but thats my opinion.
Lindsey H.
Lexington , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this loofa because I have excessive oil on my back that has caused some acne. I really like the long handle and the texture of the loofa. It is rough enough to feel like it's really exfoliating without hurting. The only thing I don't like about it is the first few times I used it these seeds that looked almost like pumpkin seeds fell out all over the place, and occasionally chunks of the loofa fall out. Other than that I really liked the product and I would repurchase it!
Marissa D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this scrubber! It has just enough roughness to feel clean without feeling like it's taking a layer of skin off. Plus I can reach my entire back for an allover clean. I would definitely recommend it.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I brought this to help control the oil on my back, I have really long thick hair. In the summer time, sometimes I'll get a pimple or two. I like the stick because it helps reach hard to reach spots.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Such a great price for a bamboo Handel perfect for those hard to reach places when your pregnant especially, bending down in the tub is not really an option so deff do recommend this scrubber
Allen C.
Charlotte, NC
The loaf is great has held up longer than expected. (I keep it in the shower, but hanging up high). The wood handle is remarkable strong and easy to grip. No issues of separation of decay. Was worth the money.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My ex had this for quite some time, very durable and pretty easy to clean after each use...it hung in awhile, was long enough to reach all places and stayed in one piece. I'd buy it!
Debby S.
Laura g.
Poughkeepsie , NY
Love love love, perfect for exfoliation and those hard to reach spots. I spray tan regularly and this helps me get that residual tan off and prep for the new tan
Got this as a gift. The idea is good but the loofa got yucky to quickly. Not sure if its really worth the money for something you need to replace often.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How rough is this to the skin?