ECOTOOLS KONJAC FACIAL SPONGE
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "As soon as I got this product complimentary I'm the Vowvoxbox, I used it the same night with my favorite exfoliater and it worked WONDERS." in 19 reviews
- "Being my cheap self, I don't know that would purchase this again, but I would recommend trying it if you are looking for something to help with makeup removal and face washing." in 9 reviews
- "just tried mine today that i got in my #VowVoxBox from influenster, and i am absolutely in love with it, it goes from being as hard as a hockey puck to super soft and squishy, but yet it does the scrubbing job perfectly!" in 8 reviews
- "It does not cause your far to become red like normally after cleansing your face , your skin feels so fresh and new and amazing such a great product and very great price!" in 8 reviews
- "It is gentle enough to use every morning and night but it does an amazing job removing makeup and leaving my face feeling soft, clean, and very smooth." in 6 reviews
It's affordable, mine lasted for a lil over a month. Adding water to the sponge makes it softer and plumps it for use.
I've haven't noticed any real effects or changes it made with my skin, however, It worked well cleansing! I wouldn't repurchase this, only because it didn't wow me and produced no apparent results.
I rinsed my face with warm water then added my favorite cleanser on my face, I ran the ecotools sponge under the warm water until it was soft and gently squeezed the excess water out, I used it on my face in circular motions - it's soft enough to go over my eyes and mouth, I rinse my face and also rinse the sponge and gently squeezed the water out and then hang it up to dry. It says that you replace the sponge every 1-3 months depending on how much/hard you use it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos