EcoTools Konjac Facial Sponge

1231 - Packaging May Vary

The KONJAC FACIAL SPONGE is designed with natural vegetable fiber to gently remove dirt, oil and makeup for even the most sensitive skin.

Rinse under warm water until fully expanded. Apply cleanser to and gently massage face in circular motions to remove dirt, makeup, and other impurities.

How long can I use the sponge for before I should throw it out / replace it?
Are facial sponges useful or unnecessary?
I really want to try this product! Have you use it to blend  [product:anastasia-beverly-hills-contour-cream-kit] ? I would really love to know how it works!!
Start your review of EcoTools Konjac Facial Sponge!
Product Highlights
“As soon as I got this product complimentary I'm the Vowvoxbox, I used it the same night with my favorite exfoliater and it worked WONDERS.” in reviews
“...trying it if you are looking for something to help with makeup removal and face washing.” in reviews
“...absolutely in love with it, it goes from being as hard as a hockey puck to super soft and squishy, but yet it does the scrubbing job perfectly!” in reviews
“...cleansing your face , your skin feels so fresh and new and amazing such a great product and very great price!” in reviews
“It is gentle enough to use every morning and night but it does an amazing job removing makeup and leaving my face feeling soft, clean, and very smooth.” in reviews
Orlando
This is my second favorite beauty sponge. My first is the beauty blender, which is expensive. I've been looking for affordable sponges and this one is even better than other high end sponges! it is so soft, the shape is great, and it is really cheap. I really recommend it, and I own two of them. So I will probably buy more if I need it.
Raeford, NC
EcoTools Konjac Facial Sponge uploaded by Lizandra R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love konjac sponges. This sponge just boosts your skincare regimen. It's gentle on the face removes impurities. It's infused with Bamboo Charcoal which is know as an antibacterial agent that has purifying, enriching, and restorative benefits. it's a 100% natural, made with natural fibers.
There are so many varieties of facial sponges in the market to choose from but if you’re looking for a great price and something you can pick up at the drugstore even this is the one for you. Definitely works just as well as my beauty blender for half the price I would definitely recommend.
Anaheim, CA
1,649 reviews
I think that's a great sponges I really like the sponges to blend in my liquid foundation I like it because it leaves my skin flawless I really like the sponges this are great value as well they are very economical and I will definitely recommend them to friends and family
Escondido, CA
I love this sponge. It is cruelty free and it keeps my make up looking like it’s airbrushed. It is really affordable to anyone in the make up industry. I use this product every day and I would definitely buy again. I recommend it to everyone who likes a airbrushed look.
S Milwaukee, WI
Hated this sponge. It sucked in all product and didn't blend in makeup like other sponges. I tossed this sponge quickly. This sponge also breaks down after a few washes and doesn't hold up to my standards as I wash my sponges after 2 uses. Wouldn't recommend
Louisville, MS
Don't get me wrong, I love a good beauty blender. But, I am not trying to spend that much money on a blender every few months when I need to get a new one. This one works great, I like how big and soft it gets when I wet it. I recommend this for sure.
sonora
Muy buen producto muy recomendando no se arrepentiran usenlo y veran que les ira muy bien !!! Espero y les sirva al igual que a mi y a todas las personas que dejan muy buena reseña sobre esto muy eficaz espero y les guste muchoo suerte!!!!
Jensen Beach, FL
This is good for spot work in my opinion definitely not for blending for that I would use a brush or my fingers as the warmth in your hands helps to spread the make up. I would not recommend this product unless it was much cheaper!
OREM, UT
This is probably the best sponge I've ever used. Wayyy better than a beauty blender, and with a way better price point. I recently lost my sponge and I'm going to buy a new one tomorrow because I need it in my life.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Windermere, FL