BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The HOLIDAY PERFECTING TRIO features exclusive makeup sponges to tone-correct your complexion. see more...

Lizzy C.
smithfield
I really love this sponge! It works good and even better if you get it damp before using it! I would totally recommend an eco tools sponge to anyone that doesn’t want to spend an arm and a leg on a real beauty blender!
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love this sponge! I really only use the big one. Mines a turquoise color, not this blue but it came in a set like this. It blends out foundation and concealer so beautifully. I alwayS use it damp and it gets bigger to a perfect size. I would absolutely recommend and will repurchase it.
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
I really love ecotools. The big sponge is great!!! I just don’t understand the point of small sponges. I guess they’re meant to get into small spaces or something, they’re just not really my thing. These colors are pretty though and I love the quality of their sponges.
Jaden W.
Colfax, LA
I bought these for myself for a Christmas present and they were amazing. They blend my products so well together. And the different sizes and softness/density really come in handy when dealing with creams.love love love these!!
Kaitlin F.
Jacksonville, FL
Love the blenders, they smooth makeup out nicely and I love the flat edges they have.
I can use the small one to get right under my eye with concealer. Excellent purchase!
Rainey D.
Pineville
I got this for Christmas and I’m so happy with it! These sponges are high quality and I love that you get an assortment of sizes. Plus they’re angled and that makes application so much easier. I love these things and will totally be purchasing more in the future.
TIANA M.
WORCESTER, MA
I also purchased this from Ulta. I can't believe I got these 3 AMAZING sponges for 10$$$ they work better than any other beauty sponges I have used. Amazing.
these sponges are are so cute and great for blending foundation, very comparable to a beauty blender for sure!
Marissa T.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love eco tools sponges, they always get the job done perfectly at a really good price point.
Ayeza K.
Dubai, Dubai
Their perfection complexion sponge is hands down my favorite sponge. It’s so soft, even softer than the beauty blender, and the edge provides such a seamless concealer application.