BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Best Hair Type: Long hair, thin to medium hair.

Desired Look / Hair Effect: Smooth and more volume.

Ideal for styling longer locks, the rounded brush design creates gorgeous volume and style. Plus, when blowing dry the brush dries hair 20% faster* due to its aerodynamic Eco-Vent™ design. Less time drying allows for less heat damage and quicker prep time!

*Tested versus a leading brush.

Kindra W.
Review for: Full more...
This brush is the bomb! I will never use another brush except this one after receiving it from influenster. With my wavy hair that gets so many knots, this brush along with my Cantu leave in conditioner, make brushing my hair a breeze.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Review for: Full more...
I love this hair brush when I have wet hair and want to add volume too I use this hair brush with my hair dryer and it works like a charm to give me volume and body to my hair.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Review for: Full more...
 EcoTools Full Volume Styler Hair Brush is a very affordable brush and I love using it to give me full volume.  This brush is great if you are looking for volume.
Nicole A.
Review for: Full more...
I have thick and naturally curly hair. I don’t typically us a round brush with my hair because of that. This brush would be better for those who have straight hair and perfect for those who need volume. However, I do like to use a round brush when drying my hair. For me, it works better than using a flat brush. I love the size of this brush too. It has a pretty big barrel which is really nice. The bristles are spaced really well which does help with frizz and static. There are post bristles and around each post bristle are really tiny bristles that catch your hair really well.

The handle is really easy to grip and the brush is lightweight. Very easy to use and very easy to use while blow drying your hair. I take a section of my hair and place the brush under it and then pull the brush down while holding my hair dryer over my hair. When I get to the end of my hair, I like to turn the brush under a little so that each section of my hair ends up being flipped under. I like to flip my hair out in sections too by using the brush on top of my hair and bringing the end of the section up over the brush. I can get a nice flip under/flip over look while using it.

It does pull easy through my hair but every once in a while it does pull. Not a whole lot but to be honest, I don’t think I have ever used any brush that hasn’t pulled my hair. But it does pull a lot less than other brushes I have used. The bristles are really awesome. With the bristles and the design of them, it allows the brush to dry my hair and keep my hair even helping to minimize frizz. I was really impressed how shiny my hair looked when I was done too. I don’t really need any extra volume to my hair overall but close to my scalp it seems to lay flat. I can get some extra volume in that area.

It really did cut my drying time. As thick as my hair is, it can take me up to an hour to blow-dry my hair. While using this brush, it only takes me about a half hour. It’s a very durable brush too and made really well. If you need a new round brush, I recommend this one!

I received this hairbrush for testing and review purposes. You can also see my review at dustinnikkimommyofthree.com
Chelsea C.
Denton, TX
This brush is my go to blow drying tool besides my dryer of course. It was my first eco brush and I have since bought two more products. It's very cheap and the shine and smoothness it give my hair is wonderful. It also take half the time to dry my hair with this
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Let me begin with I have pretty curly hair! I bought this brush to be able to do some blow outs. The bristles are awesome but the brush is too hard to keep turning in the circular motion. I do however use to to blow dry my ends and my roots straight before just using a blowdryer with out a brush. I may have to give this another try but it was seriously hard to use.
Emily D.
Portland, OR
I'm still learning how to use a round brush.. it's proving to be a bit more difficult than I thought. But this one works nicely, smooths out my hair and helps it dryer faster. I think with a little more practice, I'll have it down.  I highly recommend this brush though if you're looking for an affordable round brush!
Laura B.
Springfield, IL
Review for: Full more...
I received this in my Frosty VoxBox. I'm SO glad I did! I have medium-long length, thick, naturally curly/wavy hair. As you can imagine, brushing through it every day is a chore. It gets VERY tangled, VERY easily. I even go to bed with it in a braid every night, just so it won't tangle as much in my sleep! I don't blow-dry my hair, as blow-drying it just makes it frizzy (& my hair is already frizzy enough as it is with the curls!), so I wasn't able to test that function of this brush. However, using it as a regular brush has been like a whole new experience for me! Typically, brushing my hair involves a lot of detangling spray. If that's not on hand, it involves pulling through the tangles & a very painful scalp! This brush gets through the tangles SO MUCH easier! I didn't even have to use detangling spray! I noticed that my hair dried faster too, even without the use of a blow-dryer! My hair looks A LOT healtheir too! As I mentioned before, my hair gets frizzy, so it can look & feel dry a lot of times, even though I keep it trimmed often. After using this hair brush, my hair has both felt AND looked softer & shinier. I just can't praise this brush enough! Thank you, EcoTools & Influenster!
Arwa A.
This brush is nice and sturdy, good for blowing out and styling hair. I don't usually comb my hair with anything but a tangle teaser because I have thick hair that's really tangled and breaks combs and brushes easily, but when needed, I can use this.
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
Review for: Full more...
I received this brush in my frosty voxbox and absolutely LOVE it! . I have used it daily since it’s arrival and have found it works great for my short ‘do. Although I think I remember reading somewhere that it’s best suited for long hair, I actually find it to be very well suited for my short hair also. It’s a flat brush, so if I want more body I’ll use it ALONG with my round brush, but for most days this brush alone works well. What I love most about it is that it’s designed to allow more airflow while drying, that means less time under the blow-dryer and less time for your hair to get damaged! Since I dye my hair about every 7 weeks my hair tends to get frazzled towards the end of its dye cycle so the less time under the heat the better!
Another bonus is the way the bristles feel on my scalp – I absolutely love it! It’s almost like a massage!!
If I didn’t already have this brush I would go out and buy it for sure!!
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
Has anyone tried to use this brush on natural curly hair? If so, what tips can you give so it can be used without pulling your hair out.
Carolina P.
Is it for long hair?
Cindy M.
Spring Hill, FL
What material is the handle made of?
Teresa L.
Does it come in round brush at all ? r there different brittles ? cause the plastic one is horriable
Rontavia T.
Bridgeport , CT
Does this brush work well in terms of doing a blow out yourself???