EcoTools Fresh Start Brush Cleansing Kit

HooW is the texture?
What’s a good drugstore brush cleanser?
Start your review of EcoTools Fresh Start Brush Cleansing Kit!
Maritza A.
Lo recomiendo es uno de mis favoritos porque además la limpieza se hace muy fácil con esto
Mirsa G.
Purchased at: CVS
This is awesome to clean my brushes I love it its a good brand and for a good price it comes with the plastic to help u clean ur brushes
Stacey M.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the sheer powder brush to apply a light layer of setting powder. I haven't had any trouble with shedding. This is great to set your face without looking to cakey. Its a good price as well.
Cortney D.
Austin, TX
The cleansing gel is one of my favorites, I use this to clean my sponges and brushes and it does the job well! Very scented so if you don’t like that, maybe you should pass! Overall really good product 👍🏽
Mariana P.
Fulton, MD
I love it ! I love I can save the world through skincare, that feels awesome ! I do like how this feels, my face looks so much more healthy
Martha S.
Tengo ecotools desde hace muchísimos años, los uso diario y están en perfectas condiciones. Este kit es perfecto para mantener limpio las brochas, esponjas de uso diario, remueve perfectamente el maquillaje.
Samantha R.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the brush that comes in this set. I think it is an effective cleansing kit. It’s great for on the go because it’s small size. It’s comparable to more expensive kits, but there are shampoos that work better in my personal opinion.
Aura Maria P.
Is really easy wash my brush here and in a really quit time, I don’t have to expend my money in others things, I would recommend it and buy it again, I fall in love with this is awesome I would buy it again.
Emely P.
Palmdale, CA
Excelente limpiador de brochas de maquillaje, económico y fácil de usar por supuesto que si 👏🏼
Victoria R.
Rochester, NY
Not a fan. It gets the job done for a decent price but I think I’m going to try some other brands. The sofa is pretty watery and I’m not sure it does the job well enough. It also doesn’t last very long