ECOTOOLS FOOT BRUSH AND PUMICE uploaded by Jay A.

BY ECOTOOLS

The FOOT BRUSH AND PUMICE is designed with cruelty-free bristles and recycled glass to cleanse and exfoliate dry feet.

Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
I Love using this brush during a pedicure. It removes any dirt and debris under my toe nails that the water just can't get.
Faith F.
Chicago
I really love this product. I dance so I depend on foot repair care to keep my feet soft and pretty. This help so much!
Chelsea O.
Addis, LA
This gave me super soft feet, the only reason it's not five stars is just because I hate using it, so much cringe!
Jennifer R.
Kansas City, MO
Have had several of these awesome things. They keep my feet smooth year round. They are great at exfoliating.
Works great makes my feet feel very smooth and free of dry skin. Great for me because I am always barefoot!
lizbeth r.
Good brush i use when i get itchy lol. You could use for when your feet feel dry to smooth them.
Destiny B.
Fernandina Beach, FL
When used on your feet it does not irate the skin or cause soreness after use, Easy for showers!
Marta A.
Manassas, VA
To some, taking care of your feet is underrated. But it's so important! I swear by this product.
Jasmine C.
Labelle , FL
I live in Florida so I always have flip flops on and this product really makes my feet soft and smooth and takes a lot of the cracks away from my heals. it is good for also taking off dry skin.
Anastasija S.
The bristles on this brush are sturdy but not too stiff...very stimulating when I scrub. Nicely made too. The pumice is not true pumice and not like scraping your foot on rough cement..but still very effective. I would buy again cause this is great.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Does this remove dead skin?
Robin M.
Trufant, MI
I heard this is great to remove callous on feet. How does it work? Thinking about getting one.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Will this work on real rough feet?