ECOTOOLS FOOT BRUSH AND PUMICE uploaded by Jay A.

BY ECOTOOLS

The FOOT BRUSH AND PUMICE is designed with cruelty-free bristles and recycled glass to cleanse and exfoliate dry feet.

Buy on Kohl's*
Tresa B.
I really like this tool. I get really dry heels and this helps to slough away the dead skin. I can then apply lotion and it helps me keep my heels nice and soft.
Dale K.
Angleton, TX
I have one of these for using between pedicures and they are awesome!! Not only can you keep the rough stuff down but you can scrub those dirty puppies after you have been out in the dirt!!
María R.
weston, FL
The maximum, I love it so I recommend, very good product and very good quality so do not hesitate to buy, plus another benefit is that it is very durable and economical which I think is lovely
Lindsay J.
The price for these are decent and best from amazon! They make your feet soft and smooth after a luxurious bath. Be sure to use lotion too for an extra touch!
Paulina M.
I absolutely love this thing ! It makes me feel like Im at the spa. A cup of tea, a book , a bath , a candle , and this is all I need for a relaxing night.
Jessica W.
Works great and makes my feet look like I was just at the salon. My purse thanks me because I don't pay the salon prices for the same great look and feel
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
I love this foot pumice scrub. It helps my skin really really nice and it leaves my feet feeling so smooth like I came from the salon.
Lexi S.
Crown Point , IN
This product works great on my feet! My feet feel so soft & nice after using this brush & i love the fact that it is earth friendly!
Brianna K.
Marmora, NJ
this tool helps me keep my feet smooth and clean between pedicures. i use this just about every shower to keep dead skin off my feet.
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
I Love using this brush during a pedicure. It removes any dirt and debris under my toe nails that the water just can't get.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Does this remove dead skin?
Robin M.
Trufant, MI
I heard this is great to remove callous on feet. How does it work? Thinking about getting one.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Will this work on real rough feet?