ECOTOOLS FOOT BRUSH AND PUMICE uploaded by Jay A.

BY ECOTOOLS

The FOOT BRUSH AND PUMICE is designed with cruelty-free bristles and recycled glass to cleanse and exfoliate dry feet.

Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
I really like this brush. The pumice is like any other pumice and does its job. But the bruah is very soft but still helps to clean well your feet but without hurting your skin. I'm very pleased with this brush
Faith F.
Chicago
I really love this product. I dance so I depend on foot repair care to keep my feet soft and pretty. This help so much!
Emily B.
Swannanoa, NC
For me my feet are a constant battle but the EcoTools Bamboo Foot Brush & Pumice has helped with the constant conquer. Especially in the warmer months. I love that the bristles on the brush side are soft enough for the most tender footed (that's me ūüėé) but still are firm enough to get the job done. The bristles are by far the real gem of this tool. Well done Eco Tools. The pumice is nice but do not leave it in the shower. As with most pumices moisture will cause mold growth. I prefer to shower first and exfoliate after to eliminate that concern. With the recent surge of electric foot exfoliators this is still a solid addition especially at less than$6.00 . I would have given this 5 stars but I prefer a handle that is a little more rounded for my hand shape. This is not a deal breaker and is a solid addition to my foot care.
Bristol C.
Lititz, PA
This brush and pumice works well. I don't use the brush much but the pumice works like it should. I have owned two of these and both did their job. I would recommend them to someone else. I don't rave about this product but it does a good job keeping my feet clean between pedicures.
Mia L.
Wasn't to fond of the brush it wasn't like omg wow difference from other brushes but it did keep static from happening . I didn't find it pricey when I got it because I found it at a Ross but other than that it was ehh
Veronica R.
State College, PA
This foot brush works wonderfully! I originally purchased from this brand because of their company mantra of being cruelty free, using recycled materials, and being made of a renewable material. This is really exciting to me because I am a green freak.
Blanca G.
Katy, TX
me gusta usar la parte del cepillo para limpiar mis pies diario, se sienten mas suaves y bonitos del otro lado lo uso solo 2 veces ala semana pero es perfecto para tenerlo en el bano para usarlo de diario hasta la fecha esta como nuevo, me encanta
Whitney R.
I have and use this brush a couple times a weeks to remove all the dead skin from my entire body. I use the brush side for my whole body and the rock side for the heel of my foot. It works great, but you have to get used to it. At first it kinda hurts but not in a bad way, you just have to use it a couple times to tell. But you can definitely tell a different in my skin. My lotion absorbs better, and my skin is softer and there's no discoloration.
Allison D.
Rossford, OH
I absolutely love this product! It works so well! I use it at least three times a week. It's easy to use and works well. My skin type is fare. I use it before and after I take a shower and it smooths my feet.
Dale K.
Angleton, TX
I have one of these for using between pedicures and they are awesome!! Not only can you keep the rough stuff down but you can scrub those dirty puppies after you have been out in the dirt!!
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Does this remove dead skin?
Robin M.
Trufant, MI
I heard this is great to remove callous on feet. How does it work? Thinking about getting one.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this work on real rough feet?