EcoTools Flat Foundation Brush uploaded by Rosy N.EcoTools Flat Foundation Brush uploaded by Jenni W.EcoTools Flat Foundation Brush uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This makeup brush evenly applies cream or liquid foundation. Use the makeup brush to flawlessly cover under-eye circles, and imperfections. Firm, synthetic bristles with a flat round bristle head is perfect for applying cream or water-based foundations. synthetic bristles are cruelty free. Experience the incredibly soft touch of cruelty-free bristles EcoTools beauty solutions promote Living Beautifully! We are inspired by beauty inside and out, and in the world around us. While we always want to look our best, we feel even better when we can make earth-conscious choices. EcoTools remains a favorite of celebrities, beauty editors and women around the world. Best known for our incredibly soft cosmetic brushes, and handles, we take pride in offering a collection of cosmetic makeup brushes, hairbrushes, lashes and bath products that feature innovative, materials. Our includes natural materials, reusable pouches, post-consumer recycled paper and plastic, and recyclable packaging. The eco pouch is phthalate-free and PVC-free. Cleaning your Makeup Brushes Unclean makeup brushes transfer old makeup, germs, and bacteria to your skin each time you use them. Ideally, you should wash them once a week, and here’s the best way how: Run the bristles of makeup brush under warm running water. Careful not to get the ferrules and handles wet. Apply a drop of gentle shampoo or clarifying cleanser to bristles and work into a light lather. Rinse bristles thoroughly under warm, running water. Continue rinsing until water runs clear. Use a cloth to absorb excess water and reshape the bristles Lay your makeup brushes flat or “handles up” to air dry see more...

Elise Jenay E.
New Haven, CT
Shedding was minimal but still happened and it wasn’t expensive but compared to more cheaper brushes the shedding got annoying.
Morgan P.
Sturdy and soft. Experienced a little shedding in the 1st and 3rd use. I've had it for 2 years and it hasn't shed anymore.
Medina B.
This is my favorite brush because it is easy to apply masks. I use this brush to apply mask because the brush is flat.
Samantha M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a good brush it is made of all recyclable product and it's very strong with a wooden handle. I recommend
Kiersten B.
Harrisburg
It worked well for the first few weeks but the brush hairs would come off when I applied it to my face.
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
This brush is great for me. I have a liquidity foundation and I pour it onto my brush them swipe it onto my face.
I don’t feel like this brush would work well for blending in foundation and I didn’t buy it with that expectation. It works great for that I need it for. The bristles are soft and stiff.
Ravinder K.
I love this brush as you can use it with both liquid and cream products to deliver a non-streaky finish. I've had this particular brush for a very long time yet it still feels and works perfectly. Ecotools, in general, have such a great-quality range of brushes and/or makeup tools; Ecotools is defintely a brand that you can trust as you get your money's worth. In conclusion, I would highly recommend this flat foundation brush as it's easy to clean, the bristles are incredibly soft and the brush leaves you with a flawless finish.
Hannah B.
So sad that this has been discontinued because I love using it! It wasn’t expensive at all and is such a sturdy brush. I use it to apply facemasks rather than foundation because it is so dense and it is so good.
Tamar G.
Wilmington, DE
I bought this brush a while ago..maybe 6 months and it's absolutely amazing! Cleaning the brushes are super easy and they never lose the bristles. It pops right back to it's original shape when it's all dry and it is always very light. Gives great coverage !!
Lois-Amber T.
I love the naturalistic look of eco tools brushes. I did find that the bristles in the brush quickly came away from the brush, which was disappointing. I’m often picking bristles out of my foundation application. But it does the job of evenly applying my foundation!
Lauren W.
Is this brush soft? Does it shed?

Amazon