EcoTools Flat Foundation Brush uploaded by Rosy N.EcoTools Flat Foundation Brush uploaded by Jenni W.EcoTools Flat Foundation Brush uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This makeup brush evenly applies cream or liquid foundation. Use the makeup brush to flawlessly cover under-eye circles, and imperfections. Firm, synthetic bristles with a flat round bristle head is perfect for applying cream or water-based foundations. synthetic bristles are cruelty free. Experience the incredibly soft touch of cruelty-free bristles EcoTools beauty solutions promote Living Beautifully! We are inspired by beauty inside and out, and in the world around us. While we always want to look our best, we feel even better when we can make earth-conscious choices. EcoTools remains a favorite of celebrities, beauty editors and women around the world. Best known for our incredibly soft cosmetic brushes, and handles, we take pride in offering a collection of cosmetic makeup brushes, hairbrushes, lashes and bath products that feature innovative, materials. Our includes natural materials, reusable pouches, post-consumer recycled paper and plastic, and recyclable packaging. The eco pouch is phthalate-free and PVC-free. Cleaning your Makeup Brushes Unclean makeup brushes transfer old makeup, germs, and bacteria to your skin each time you use them. Ideally, you should wash them once a week, and here’s the best way how: Run the bristles of makeup brush under warm running water. Careful not to get the ferrules and handles wet. Apply a drop of gentle shampoo or clarifying cleanser to bristles and work into a light lather. Rinse bristles thoroughly under warm, running water. Continue rinsing until water runs clear. Use a cloth to absorb excess water and reshape the bristles Lay your makeup brushes flat or “handles up” to air dry see more...

Amanda T.
Benton Harbor , MI
I haven't used many brushes so this may not be the best of the best, but it's certainly a great value! My only complaint is that when I use a liquid foundation, I feel that a lot of the foundation is left in the brush. This is probably better suited for powder.
Andrea S.
I thought a flatbrush would be something that would make my makeup application smoother, but I was wrong. This brush often sheds and makes my makeup streaky. I tossed it out after a week.
Morgan H.
Green Bay, WI
Very good brush to help blend foundation into skin. I use it for under my eyes and it places that my beauty blender isn't as useful like the smaller crevasses. The brush is extremely soft and so far I have had no issues with it degrading or not holding up over time.
Yuri A.
It's a good brush and does what you need it to do. I use this to spread foundation on my face before I go in with a sponge to blend. I really have no complaints about it - it's a well priced flat foundation brush.
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
This is a good brush and it's very affordable! It's not my favorite for applying makeup but I do put it to good use! This brush is perfect for applying face masks. The brush isn't too dense so I can wash it off super easily.
Krystal G.
Florence, AL
I really like this brush. The only thing I dislike is how often I have to clean this or the bristles get super hard. It doesnt leave a streaky appearance.
Bailey H.
I've used this particular brush for years now and I'm satisfied with the way it applies my foundation. It goes on smooth and evenly opposed to a sponge.
Gabby C.
Mebane
This was actually one of my first foundation brushes and I loved it! I had to test out other foundation brushes and this one worked the best for me!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
This brush is pretty good. I've had mine for a really long time and it still works just the same as when I first got it after I wash it.
Kristine S.
Everly, IA
I just feel ok about this one. It's not something I teach for often and if for anything it's for blending concealer under my eyes.
Lauren W.
Is this brush soft? Does it shed?

Amazon