EcoTools Flat Foundation Brush uploaded by Rosy N.EcoTools Flat Foundation Brush uploaded by Jenni W.EcoTools Flat Foundation Brush uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This makeup brush evenly applies cream or liquid foundation. Use the makeup brush to flawlessly cover under-eye circles, and imperfections. Firm, synthetic bristles with a flat round bristle head is perfect for applying cream or water-based foundations. synthetic bristles are cruelty free. Experience the incredibly soft touch of cruelty-free bristles EcoTools beauty solutions promote Living Beautifully! We are inspired by beauty inside and out, and in the world around us. While we always want to look our best, we feel even better when we can make earth-conscious choices. EcoTools remains a favorite of celebrities, beauty editors and women around the world. Best known for our incredibly soft cosmetic brushes, and handles, we take pride in offering a collection of cosmetic makeup brushes, hairbrushes, lashes and bath products that feature innovative, materials. Our includes natural materials, reusable pouches, post-consumer recycled paper and plastic, and recyclable packaging. The eco pouch is phthalate-free and PVC-free. Cleaning your Makeup Brushes Unclean makeup brushes transfer old makeup, germs, and bacteria to your skin each time you use them. Ideally, you should wash them once a week, and here’s the best way how: Run the bristles of makeup brush under warm running water. Careful not to get the ferrules and handles wet. Apply a drop of gentle shampoo or clarifying cleanser to bristles and work into a light lather. Rinse bristles thoroughly under warm, running water. Continue rinsing until water runs clear. Use a cloth to absorb excess water and reshape the bristles Lay your makeup brushes flat or “handles up” to air dry see more...

Rosy N.
Wheeling , IL
Purchased at: ULTA
I started using brush for my makeup with this brush. It made my makeup routine so easy that i can apply my foundation so easily without making it cakey. Can blend the foundation nicely into the skin and ingot to know that Ecotools are soo affordable and i am planning to buy other makeup brushes and tools from this brand.
Taylor K.
Conroe, TX
I have actually had this brush for awhile but haven't always used it. I recently started using it with my Maybelline Fit ME foundation and omg I wish I would have been using it this entire time! It paints on my foundation so smooth, literally like a paint brush. It also makes for super quick application and blending. I like the beauty blender, but it takes longer to dab and blend all over my face, and this brush gives the same full coverage effect with much less time. I purchased this brush at Walgreens and it was very affordable. If it were still in stock, I would buy more, and I would recommend this to anyone who sometimes has to get ready quick but still wants their makeup applied evenly and smoothly. I am overall very satisfied with this brush, and the Eco tools brand in general.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I got this foundation brush to put on my bb creams, cc cream, and liquid foundation. I had been using it and it looked good (I think, but again I am not a make up artist). And on a trip to ULTA looking for a new CC cream I was told that this brush should be used more for concealing that I should be using the expert face brush by real techniques. Both have worked great though!
Chelsea S.
Hopkinton, MA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I love ecotools. I’ve been using their brushes for 4 years. I do everything from everyday looks to body painting and they have excellent quality brushes for cheap prices. I own 3 of these for applying skin care and body paint. I would recommend these to everyone
Katelyn B.
Disputanta
I do not use this brush for foundation, I use it for face masks. It works very well for either. Good price for a solid brush. Definitely would buy this product again. Recommend
Jenni W.
Roslindale
This brush is really good! I use it all the time to put my foundation and concealer on if I’m not using a silicone applicator or I may use both. It’s easy to apply and use and I would recommend this to anyone.
Jessica M.
Seattle
This brush is really good for foundation. I have oily skin it makes makeup application turn out flawless. I use almost everyday whenever I do my makeup. It makes anything you use it for easy to apply. I’d certainly but it again!
Nony G.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I like to use this to apply cream or thicker liquid foundation. It is also helpful for blending in my under eye concealer. It's good quality for the price and I like that it is vegan/sustainable.
Natalie S.
South Houston, TX
I tried this Ecotools Flat Foundation Brush and I love it! It’s really soft and doesn’t shed at all! I use this to apply my masks and it works great! I would recommend this makeup brush!
This brush is okay....umm if you like a flat top makeup brush then this is the brush for you but if you don't like a flat top makeup brush then I don't recommend this brush I use this brush every time I do my makeup witch is like 5 days outta the week umm I will but this again
Lauren W.
Is this brush soft? Does it shed?

Amazon