Start your review of EcoTools Facial Mask Mates!
How would you rate this product?
Darah S.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Love the brush for masks application. Makes it so much more mess free! The price is good and packaging is cute
Taylor  D.
Rio Rancho, NM
Got this product because mine came with a small try to dispense your mask into. Works great for managing how much product you want to use and the brush is awesome for application!
Alondra  A.
Detroit, MI
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I love the little sponges they are so helpful now that I have eyelash extensions and have to be careful. They help me whip off any left over product or even just help me wash my face and feel so good after. 10/10 recommend
CURLY DESCIREE  C.
EcoTools Facial Mask Mates uploaded by CURLY DESCIREE  C.
Purchased at: Target
Found a cool way to include masking while on vacay. Because I 💖 my Aztec Clay here’s a easy way to travel with it. EcoTools Facial Mask Mates
Leslie F.
Bethlehem, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is very affordable and great tools to safely clean your face and apply face masks.
Jenifer  M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
No me gustaron estás esponjas 🧽 ya que no alcanzo mis expectativas ya que cuando la mojas se pone bien suave y no quita las piel muerta y era mi primera ves usándolas seria bueno que fuera un poco más dura
Shelby -Anne  R.
Ft Sm Houston, TX
I think i found this in the clearance section in  Walmart and I was happy i did because i didn't only get it on markdown but it was a brand i always loved trying their products. The sponge isn not too hard and its  not tooo soft but keeps its shape big enough that it fits in the palm of my hands and makes the mask remover process so much better.
morgan M.
St. Charles MO
This is such a great brush to use to apply your clay/mud masks! It works great and it really gets every inch of your skin that you want to cover! It’s also affordable which is great and I would definitely recommend!
Kayla J.
Commerce, GA
EcoTools Facial Mask Mates uploaded by Kayla J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Okay so I used a tool for the first time instead of my hands and I immediately felt more clean , I used less mask , went on so easy and mess free . The tool is so soft and the spines feel amazing cleaning your mask off or applying your cleanser with ! And they’re reusable ! This is a must have for your self care !
Meghan G.
Aberdeen, SD
Absolutely love this “face mask mates!” It was an impulse purchase, but I’m so glad I purchased it. I hate getting clay masks everywhere so I thought this would be a good way to contain the mess. It 100% helps with that and I use my clay masks way more often because of this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carolina  P.
Doral, FL
il y a un an
EcoTools Facial Mask Mates tienen resistencia estos pinceles?