BeautySkinBath & BodyEcoTools
Facial Konjac Sponge - Charcoal

EcoTools Facial Konjac Sponge - Charcoal

]]>

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of EcoTools Facial Konjac Sponge - Charcoal!
Ashley  A.
Minco, OK
EcoTools Facial Konjac Sponge - Charcoal uploaded by Ashley  A.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This sponge has been a game changer for me it works so well to clean out my pores and my face feels so soft after I use this. I found it at the dollar tree and I will definitely repurchase and you should try it as well.
stef A.
Tallahassee, FL
EcoTools Facial Konjac Sponge - Charcoal uploaded by stef A.
Love this sponge, another one I have in my collection to keep my face clean and fresh
Lauren C.
Pittsburgh, PA
EcoTools Facial Konjac Sponge - Charcoal uploaded by Lauren C.
Purchased at: CVS
Oooooh it’s infused with bamboo charcoal! I use these to wash my face and they are amazing! It gets so soft when you wet it and you put your face wash right on the sponge and it just glides over you’re face. Make sure you use the handy tool to hang it when your done for proper drying.
Natalie  T.
This product is... okay. Can be used for face or body. Overall I think the sponge helps with exfoliation
Catherine K.
Las Vegas, NV
EcoTools Facial Konjac Sponge - Charcoal uploaded by Catherine K.
I saw this at Walgreens and passed it up. In November I recently saw this at my local dollar tree. I bought one and tried it out! I love it! It softens up once applied under running water. I just apply a pump of my cleanser and it helps so much with removing my makeup! I have not experienced any breakouts. I literally had to go back to the dollar tree and I bought everything they had. Last a good amount of time before even having to replace. I’ll use it for a week, pop it in my microwave to kill germs and reuse it. I say replace every 3 weeks. Good enough to remove dirt and makeup, gentle enough to not damage the skin.
Magali J.
Summerfield
EcoTools Facial Konjac Sponge - Charcoal uploaded by Magali J.
I love this facial sponge...I was pleased when I use it the first time that I went to buy more..very gentle on the face and easy to wash and reuse plus very affordable..found it at dollar tree for $1 .
Alexis C.
Port St Lucie, FL
EcoTools Facial Konjac Sponge - Charcoal uploaded by Alexis C.
Love how gentle it is on my skin compared to most exfoliations I’ve used. It’s also latex free, fragrance free, colorant-free and 100% vegan! The best part is that I found it at my local Dollar Tree so for $1, I’m blown away! EcoTools Facial Konjac Sponge - Charcoal
Alexa D.
Orlando, FL
Gently, but at the same time confidently cleanses the skin of the face from impurities. Removes blackheads effectively.
SaintLee S.
I received this as a gift because I LOVE anything beauty & skin related. Let me tell you how much I really LOVE this sponge ! It looks & feels hard but oh baby when you wet it, it’s as small as ever ! I used it to take off my Indian clay mask which can be tough and it worked like magic, I was highly impressed! The best part about this is that you can find it at dollar tree, so it’s know $1 for great quality! I definitely recommend. I can’t wait to stock up !
Ashley L.
Pensacola, FL
1,271 reviews
I love this sponge I've been using it a couple months now and on my second one got mine from dollar tree and I love them I would recommend and will be picking up more

Looking for your answer?