BY ECOTOOLS

The ENHANCING EYE SET is designed with 4 brush heads to shade, define, blend and smudge. see more...

• Are these good brushes?4 Answers
  • I just ordered these from Amazon, do they work pretty well?6 Answers
  • Should i get them are they better than real techniques P...1 Answers
ECOTOOLS EYE ENHANCING SET
  • "Absolutely a must to have in a beginner's kit or a travel kit. It's got the essentials for flawless application and blending. For the price, it's literally a steal. The dome shaped side is perfect for blending in the crease, the shade side packs on eyeshadow without taking a lot of product. The smudge brush is sooo essential. I've used it for blending out eyeshadows and eyeliners and bottom lash line shadow. It's also great for contouring, works well with wet products. I use the angled brush to get detailed looks like crease cut, and as well as dip it into a bow promade. " in 28 reviews
  • "Inexpensive but still good quality and soft." in 1 review
  • "Also there is little to none falling eye shadow from the brushes. " in 1 review
Kayleigh S.
Waterford, CT
I love this set, it's all I need to do my eyes. The crease brush is the perfect shape, density and softness for my preferences. The smudger is great. The shadow brush works well on the lid and inner corner. And the liner brush is good for lining my top lid, as well as doing my brows. These 2 are all I need to bring when I travel. I've had them for over a year and they're so sturdy and well made, I don't notice any wear yet - they're still like new.
Elizabeth H.
College Station, TX
These are my go to eyeshadow brushes! They offer everything you need in a compact two brushes. The fluffy side of the brush does a great job of blending it all out and the others are great for applying on the lid, undereyes or lash line, and on the brow bone (though I’m sure they could be used for many different things) very versatile and a great quality for the price!
Alexis B.
United States
These were my first eyeshadow brushes when I started doing my makeup regularly. The worked great for the level I was at, as far as blending and applying shadows goes. The more I branched out and learned new things, the less I used these brushes. Eventually the bristles started to fall out and one of the ends completely came off the brush, despite proper care. Good for beginners, but not my fave for advanced looks.
Samantha L.
Douglas
I have had this set for a long time and have bought 2!! I love love love these brushes as they are soft and sturdy yet super inexpensive for the price! The dual ended aspect of them is so handy and travel friendly! I have had one break, the brush part came off of the wooden handle, but it was a well-loved and used brush! Highly recommend these brushes!
Annie R.
I love double ended brushes and these by eco tools are awesome. I use the angled brush to soften the look of my brows sometimes. The smudge brush is great for lower lash line application. The tapered brush works well for precision in the crease and the fluffy brush is awesome for blending out eyeshadow. It’s a great buy for someone on the go.
Brittan N.
Roswell, GA
These are the perfect eyeshadow brushes. Love how they are double sided so it is perfect for travel and they are extremely soft. Great price point. Highly recommend if you don’t want to buy a bunch of eye shadow brushes. These have everything you need in 2 brushes for a full eye look
Alicia B.
Jasper
They’re efficient for the price definitely. I found mine on sale when I purchased them which made it even better. They work good for powders but I wouldn’t recommend them for liquids because that causes them to have a bit of fall out. I personally wouldn’t buy them again just because I don’t think they hold up as well as they could.
Kathleen M.
I'm fairly new to makeup and picked these up at Target. I like that they are double-ended and take up less space, and the fact that it's eco-friendly is a bonus! These brushes work really well to lay on and blend eyeshadows, and as a beginner, I appreciate the diagram on the box and the quality for the price!
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I use this set every day! It has pretty much everything that you could need to achieve a perfect eye look. I love the small angled brush, I often use this for my pomades filling in my brows and it works like a dream! The smaller more tapered brush, I use in my crease, and it does an awesome job blending. The more fluffier brush I will use to swipe away any power from my under eye after setting. And also to apply an all over color on my lid. This set is very multi dimensional and very affordable. I highly recommend adding this to your collection! Like I said, I grab for this daily. ECOTOOLS EYE ENHANCING SET
Colleen B.
I haven’t used any other brushes besides Ecotools, so far. It’s affordable and they blend very nicely. I’ve used these for a few years now and whenever I go to buy more brushes, I always seem to reach for these at Ulta. I want to try other brushes sometime soon, but for now, these are my favorite!
Bianca S.
La Joya, TX
Are these good make up brushes to start with? Im a beginner with eye shadow and dont really want to spend too much money just yet.
Where can you find these?
Sarah S.
Hixson, TN
I just ordered these from Amazon, do they work pretty well?
Katie M.
Kennesaw, GA
What's the best brush side for blending shadows??
Marisol Z.