BY ECOTOOLS

The ENHANCING EYE SET is designed with 4 brush heads to shade, define, blend and smudge. see more...

• Are these good brushes?4 Answers
  • I just ordered these from Amazon, do they work pretty well?6 Answers
  • Should i get them are they better than real techniques P...1 Answers
ECOTOOLS EYE ENHANCING SET

Start your review of ECOTOOLS EYE ENHANCING SET!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Absolutely a must to have in a beginner's kit or a travel kit. It's got the essentials for flawless application and blending. For the price, it's literally a steal. The dome shaped side is perfect for blending in the crease, the shade side packs on eyeshadow without taking a lot of product. The smudge brush is sooo essential. I've used it for blending out eyeshadows and eyeliners and bottom lash line shadow. It's also great for contouring, works well with wet products. I use the angled brush to get detailed looks like crease cut, and as well as dip it into a bow promade. " in 28 reviews
  • "Inexpensive but still good quality and soft." in 1 review
  • "Also there is little to none falling eye shadow from the brushes. " in 1 review
MyKayla H.
Missoula, MT
I have had this set since I was a freshman or sophomore in high school (2011-2012). After years of use the brushes are still together and the bristles are still incredibly soft despite how much I wash them. I have had to super glue back one of the brush nibs but honestly I got this for $5-6 at Walmart and it was so worth it. (It’s 2019 and these brushes show no end in sight) will always recommend eco tools as a soft, comparable product to any professional brush on the market. I use these and my morphe brushes interchangeably and if push comes to shove these will always be in my bag (also they are vegan, made from recycled materials or renewable materials ie bamboo, and they are free free!)
Ciara H.
Spokane, WA
I bought this brush set when I was just getting into makeup. I liked it so much that I bought a second set. The handle with the flat brush/liner brush is really good for packing on shadow and applying eyeliner or brow product. The handle with the blender brush/ smudger brush is my go to for applying darker shadows into my crease and for blending out eyeliner. The blender brush is not super fluffy so I end up using an additional blending brush to do my final blending but the ecotools eye enhancing set is a go-to.
Whitney B.
cleveland
These brushes last FOREVER. I have had mine for nearly ten years, and they’re still going strong. I love having two brushes in one as well! With a lot of brushes, I deal with having the bristles fall out, especially during cleaning. I have never had an issues with these brushes shedding. They do a great job holding product and application is always smooth and flawless. They’re amazing quality, and even better price.
Desiré S.
Fresno, CA
These are my favorite eyeshadow brushes ever. The synthetic bristles are nice and soft but stiff enough to apply product exactly where you want it. I use these everytime I apply my eyeshadow and even have a second set so I can keep colors from mixing too much on the brushes. They're affordable and cruelty free so I recommend them to everyone that wants to up their eyeshadow game!
Elizabeth D.
Monticello
I bought this product at Walgreens and it’s great for travel, you get double the use out of one brush for light packing! The brushes made by Ecotools are always amazing with soft smooth brushes that are great for applying and blending eye makeup!
Jessica P.
Clayton, DE
These brushes are amazing. For the price, they work as well as my more expensive makeup brushes. I love that they are two sides so I can cut down on the number of brushes I need. I use the fluffy side to blend and the stiff, smaller side to pat on the glitter and work under my eye. The brushes have really held up well with daily use.
Paulamae D.
Henderson
It is soo good blending eyeshadow colors with these brushes and it comes out really beautiful one kf my most favorite brushes ever I used other eyeshadow brushes like bh but this brush gives the msot pigment to my eyes when I apply than all the others and I am very satisfied with this product I would give it 4 stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Salsabil G.
carteret
My go to for blending eyeshadow. I used cheaper brushes before these ones and they weren’t that great so I decided to try them first before I invested in a more expensive brush set. They are really good and blend so well that I don’t need to buy more expensive sets! They are super smooth and bristles don’t fall off. I washed them multiple times and they are still just as good as new
Alana C.
Spokane
These are decent eyeshadow brushes. My only complaint is that the fluffy brush for blending in the crease is a bit rough and pokey. I tend to not use it because it is uncomfortable on my eye and it doesn’t do that great of a job at blending out crease colors. The other 3 sides of the brushes are great though!
Ali C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like that these brushes are made with more sustainable products than most. The bristles are really soft, but whenever I use them I feel like I have a really hard time picking up the product. It could just be the shadows I’m using but I usually only use these brushes if my other ones are dirty.
Bianca S.
La Joya, TX
Where can you find these?
Sarah S.
Hixson, TN
I just ordered these from Amazon, do they work pretty well?
Katie M.
Kennesaw, GA
What's the best brush side for blending shadows??
Marisol Z.