BY ECOTOOLS #42 in Facial Makeup Brushes

The ENHANCING EYE SET is designed with 4 brush heads to shade, define, blend and smudge. see more...

ECOTOOLS EYE ENHANCING SET
  • "Absolutely a must to have in a beginner's kit or a travel kit. It's got the essentials for flawless application and blending. For the price, it's literally a steal. The dome shaped side is perfect for blending in the crease, the shade side packs on eyeshadow without taking a lot of product. The smudge brush is sooo essential. I've used it for blending out eyeshadows and eyeliners and bottom lash line shadow. It's also great for contouring, works well with wet products. I use the angled brush to get detailed looks like crease cut, and as well as dip it into a bow promade. " in 28 reviews
  • "Also there is little to none falling eye shadow from the brushes. " in 1 review
  • "Inexpensive but still good quality and soft." in 1 review
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I use this set every day! It has pretty much everything that you could need to achieve a perfect eye look. I love the small angled brush, I often use this for my pomades filling in my brows and it works like a dream! The smaller more tapered brush, I use in my crease, and it does an awesome job blending. The more fluffier brush I will use to swipe away any power from my under eye after setting. And also to apply an all over color on my lid. This set is very multi dimensional and very affordable. I highly recommend adding this to your collection! Like I said, I grab for this daily. ECOTOOLS EYE ENHANCING SET
Sarah D.
Spencer, OH
I can get a great blend with theses and they really grab onto product well. I love ecotools' mission in being economically responsible and they still don't sacrifice any quality in the process. The bristles do not shed or break down and I'm still using the same ones I bought several years ago. They wash and disinfect easy and are just overall great brushes.
Makena d.
The ECOTOOLS EYE ENHANCING SET are such amazing eyeshadow brushes. I use them every time I apply eyeshadow and they blend everything so nicely. I use them in my crease, on my lower lash line, my brow bone, and on my lid. They blend shadows seamlessly. I have washed them multiple times and they still take their shape back and continue to work great. I love these brushes!
Maikyla R.
Port Gibson, MS
These are some of my favorite brushes and they are very affordable. They could be a little bit more dense, but they work fine for me. They blend fairly well and they’re easy to clean. The only thing is I wouldn’t recommend soaking them because of the wooden handle. It could warp them a little. Overall these are some of my go to brushes, and you get four brushes on two handles.
Jill S.
Cherry Hill
I personally don’t tend to enjoy double sided brushes for one end ends up smashed in my make brush jar which I don’t like. I bought these anyway know that I would store them separately and the brushes in this set are a great variety to work with. These are so easy to throw in my makeup bag and it can cover every step and shade of eyeshadow I may want to use. Not mention they were quite cheap, I don’t remember how much but worth it for sure.
Kirsten R.
Waynesburg, PA
I bought this out of curiosity because I like buying products that support sustainability. Luckily , I ended up loving this product! I don’t buy a lot of make up brushes that is why I think this is perfect for me. Helps me a lot with my eye makeup. It even has a label for each brush so even newbies like me can use it easily. I highly recommend this to anyone!
Annie🐻💕 R.
I love double ended brushes and these by eco tools are awesome. I use the angled brush to soften the look of my brows sometimes. The smudge brush is great for lower lash line application. The tapered brush works well for precision in the crease and the fluffy brush is awesome for blending out eyeshadow. It’s a great buy for someone on the go.
Alicia B.
Jasper
They’re efficient for the price definitely. I found mine on sale when I purchased them which made it even better. They work good for powders but I wouldn’t recommend them for liquids because that causes them to have a bit of fall out. I personally wouldn’t buy them again just because I don’t think they hold up as well as they could.
Olivia W.
FULTON, MS
I got these same brush just they would be separated into 4 brushes as a small kit. I really enjoy ecotools and I still use mine today! I highly recommend these brushes to anyone who wants to us natural beauty products. I use the fluffy one a lot to blend everything out and the others can pack on shadow or highlight.
Kathleen M.
I'm fairly new to makeup and picked these up at Target. I like that they are double-ended and take up less space, and the fact that it's eco-friendly is a bonus! These brushes work really well to lay on and blend eyeshadows, and as a beginner, I appreciate the diagram on the box and the quality for the price!
Where can you find these?
Bianca S.
La Joya, TX
Are these good make up brushes to start with? Im a beginner with eye shadow and dont really want to spend too much money just yet.
Sarah S.
Hixson, TN
I just ordered these from Amazon, do they work pretty well?
Katie M.
Kennesaw, GA
What's the best brush side for blending shadows??
Marisol Z.