BY ECOTOOLS #12 in Makeup Brush Sets

Start and finish your eye brush collection with just one simple set! The Essential Eye Set is every eye brush you need to add the perfect natural, bold or smokey color to your look.

Use the large eye brush to blend a base shadow over the entire eyelid. The angled crease brush adds definition to the outer crease of your eye, while the petite eye shading brush is perfect for an accent color. Use the highlighting brush to accentuate the brow bone and inner corners of the eye. Complete the look with the smudge brush by smudging the shadow and liner along the lash line for a smokey finish.

• Are these brushes any good and which one is better for applying f...2 Answers
  • How well do these brushes work? do you recommend them? 12 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this product other than online? 21 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
This is the first brush set I ever bought when I first got into makeup. I have had this brush set for probably ten years and they still work and look great.
I have bought many other eye brushes since then, but I always find myself going back to these brushes. The only brush I don't use often is the slanted brush.  I find it too flimsy and hard to use. Other than that, the other brushes are great.
With regular cleaning, these brushes will last you forever.  You'll be so happy you bought them!
Danielle N.
Stone Mtn, GA
I have had this set for years and I still love it! I bought this probably about 8 years ago and these brushes are still some of my travel go to's other than just being daily go to's as well. The bristles are super soft and feel nice on the skin. They pick up a good amount of product, the blend brush does a great job and I love the too smaller ones for detail and fine work.

Overall I really liked this brush set and it was a great value for the price and great quality. I highly recommend these brushes!
Pamela A.
Newark, DE
I just got mine this week and I cannot say anything bad about these brushes. They're incredibly soft and feel great on the skin. My makeup looks great when I use these brushes and I'm so happy I got them! The price is reasonable considering you're getting four high-quality brushes packaged nicely in a handy travel case that can flip and turn into a stand.
y! I'm sure you can also achieve great results applying powder with this super fluffy brush. The foundation brush is great, but I use it to apply concealer under my eyes as I feel like the buffing brush would be better with foundation. It's the perfect size to get right under my eyes. The contour brush is great with applying bronzer and blush! I haven't tried highlighter with it yet but I can definitely imagine it working flawlessly. Powders will look great with the contour brush. The detailer brush can be used for concealer, highlight or as a lip brush (which is what I do), and it works just amazingly.
Brianna D.
Minnesota
I love EcoTools, not only because they have a wide variety of brushes and products, but they are vegan and eco-friendly! I have dry, sensitive skin, and the brush hairs are really soft on my face. I own just about every single brush and blender and they have lasted a long time (I wear full makeup every day, and have not replaced any of these brushes since May of 2017, with the exception of adding more blenders to my collection occasionally.) 10/10 would recommend!
Cadence G.
Lincoln, NE
I have purchased EcoTools sets for both eyes and face and found the eye one to be of better quality. I found this at Ulta, and feel as if I got my moneys worth. I use the kit every day, and compared to other lines I think it is of higher quality. I would recommend this to anyone who uses a wide variety of makeup getting ready in the morning.
Angela D.
I got this brush set when I was first starting makeup, and they still work great. I don't use the bigger brushes because I do have smaller eyes, but the other brushes are amazing. They're really soft, and do a great job. I would suggest these for anyone who is first starting, and they are a great price.
Zoë E.
Manchester , NH
I love these brushes! Eco tools makes really great eye brushes and I’ve never been disappointed by their products. These small brushes are great for in the go, and they fit well in any makeup bag. The brush part is soft and fluffy and blends product well. They last long and are easy to clean
Idiane M.
Tampa
My favorite set that I have ever purchased! Their tools are super affordable and do the job just as good as any other brand! I have a few missing now, so I’m just about ready to replace them because they’re just that great!
Sharonda T.
I really love these brushes specifically the ones for the face. I find that they are very soft of course and because they are eco-friendly I find myself loving them even more. Most of the time I purchase them when they are on sale or use a coupon or my points that I occasionally rack up at Ulta.
Alexis L.
Rochester
These are great brushes at a great price. I love the softness of the brushes and they don't irritate my skin. They are great for both applying powder and eye makeup. These brushes also work great when you are on the go they are small and come in a little travel bag.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
Which one is your favorite brush?
Jessica M.
Salt Lake City, UT
Is this worth the cost?
Diana W.
Dalton, GA
Do these brushes shed?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What would you compare this brushes with?
Andrea G.