BY ECOTOOLS #10 in Makeup Brush Sets

Start and finish your eye brush collection with just one simple set! The Essential Eye Set is every eye brush you need to add the perfect natural, bold or smokey color to your look.

Use the large eye brush to blend a base shadow over the entire eyelid. The angled crease brush adds definition to the outer crease of your eye, while the petite eye shading brush is perfect for an accent color. Use the highlighting brush to accentuate the brow bone and inner corners of the eye. Complete the look with the smudge brush by smudging the shadow and liner along the lash line for a smokey finish.

• Are these brushes any good and which one is better for applying f...2 Answers
  • How well do these brushes work? do you recommend them? 12 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this product other than online? 21 Answers
Gabby H.
Gabby H.
This was my first ever Ecotools purchase, and I have to say I'm very impressed! I've seen the brand everywhere, but I never tried any of their products because I honestly thought they would be cheap. However, I decided to try this set when Ulta had a display in which these brushes were out and you could feel them. They felt like good quality, so I tried them out and I really like them! They are great brushes for anyone looking to expand their brush collection on a budget. The smaller brushes in the kit are absolutely perfect for lining your eyes, putting shadow on your lower lashline, and highlighting your inner corners. I love using the "Large Eye" brush in the kit for setting my under eye concealer. Overall, I would highly recommend this set!
Raunak J.
Raunak J.
Toledo, OH
I've had these brushes for a while now and I am so impressed! Since buying I have washed them numerous times and they wash and dry beautifully with the bristles feeling just like they were new! They make the application of products so easy and blend eye shadows especially well, making the finished look seamless and professional looking! I was on the hunt for a brow brush beforehand and this has become my new holy grail makeup brush I absolutely love it! Same with the crease brush, I couldn't imagine creating an eye shadow look without it! These brushes are such good quality and for such a good price there is no need to look elsewhere! Thank you EcoTools..
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
Lake Havasu Cty, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok I'm not one to be all oh it's environmentally friendly, no GMO..etc... but this product is so awesome, and that word doesn't even begin to describe how RAD, these brushes are! Back in my younger days when I first started playing with make-up this was my first set. I haven't looked back! I love the wooden handles yes I know many have them but these are just great. They are wicked comfortable and maintain themselves perfectly and don't even get me started on the bristles of the brushes. They too maintain their shape even after a good wash and DON'T FALL OUT!!!! I will and always keep these in my make-up collection.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm amazed by how great this brush set is! Every single brush is perfect. They're all very soft and do not irritate my dry eyelids or my sensitive skin. I've never had them shed, even after multiple washes, which is perfect! They're very easy to clean, even if using a cream or gel liner with the liner brush. The keep my eyeshadow looking blended and pigmented, and keeps my eyeliner sharp! Also a big plus that they're eco friendly and very affordable!!!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Arnold, CA
Let me start off by saying that I was already familiar with eco tools before I bought these. I knew the quality of the brushes and yet I still hesitated on spending a little more money on these. SPEND THE MONEY! I love these brushes! They are lightweight, easy to clean and don't shed bristles like a lot of the others do. I love the convenient carry bag and the fact that the bamboo handles are durable enough to handle every day use.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE these brushes! They are super soft, and each brush fills a spot that was missing in my brush collection. I have fairly small and hooded eyelids, so the two larger brushes are too big for that use. But the tapered one is perfect for blending under eye concealer, and the angled one is great for highlighting. And the smallest brush makes for a perfect lip liner brush. I can't recommend this brush set enough!
Jenifer M.
Jenifer M.
Phoenix
Before i got these brushes, i had a lot of trouble with my eyeshadow. now, it's easy as pie! i absolutely love them! they pick up product fantastically and make it so much easier for me to do my makeup in the morning. i also absolutely love how soft they are and the great little bag they come in
the only reason they don't get 5 stars is one of them started losing a few bristles about 2 weeks after i got them :(
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
Sherwood, WI
A pretty decent set for eye brushes. I have been using mine for a couple of years, and I think that it is a pretty decent product because there is no hairs from the brushes fall out really which is a plus and there is no smell like some other brushes. The only thing is the brushes really aren't as precise as I would like them to be. But other than that it's a great deal for your first brush set!
Maya B.
Maya B.
Charlotte
These brushes are alright for a drug store brush and I like that they're good for the environment, however, they do not hold a candle to the Real Techniques brushes or the ELF and Wet n Wild brushes. You also can't really get much out of them. They break off after a few uses. I no longer use these brushes because they've all broken off and gotten into my eyes, so I had to throw them away.
Ramona A.
Ramona A.
Gig harbor, WA
Ahhh ecotools you were the first set of makeup brushes that I ever owned and I felt like with you,many makeup technique or YouTube tutorial was possible I could do anything and to never failed to work with my beginner hands. Years I used the same set and they held up well, I only recently replaced them after finding an even bigger set of eco brushes that provided the ones I still needed.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
Which one is your favorite brush?
Jessica M.
Do these brushes shed?
Tlaltzin M.
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What would you compare this brushes with?
Andrea G.