BY ECOTOOLS #13 in Makeup Brush Sets

Start and finish your eye brush collection with just one simple set! The Essential Eye Set is every eye brush you need to add the perfect natural, bold or smokey color to your look.

Use the large eye brush to blend a base shadow over the entire eyelid. The angled crease brush adds definition to the outer crease of your eye, while the petite eye shading brush is perfect for an accent color. Use the highlighting brush to accentuate the brow bone and inner corners of the eye. Complete the look with the smudge brush by smudging the shadow and liner along the lash line for a smokey finish.

• Are these brushes any good and which one is better for ap...2 Answers
  • How well do these brushes work? do you recommend them? 12 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this product other than online? 21 Answers
Danielle N.
Stone Mtn, GA
I have had this set for years and I still love it! I bought this probably about 8 years ago and these brushes are still some of my travel go to's other than just being daily go to's as well. The bristles are super soft and feel nice on the skin. They pick up a good amount of product, the blend brush does a great job and I love the too smaller ones for detail and fine work.

Overall I really liked this brush set and it was a great value for the price and great quality. I highly recommend these brushes!
Pamela A.
Newark, DE
I just got mine this week and I cannot say anything bad about these brushes. They're incredibly soft and feel great on the skin. My makeup looks great when I use these brushes and I'm so happy I got them! The price is reasonable considering you're getting four high-quality brushes packaged nicely in a handy travel case that can flip and turn into a stand.
y! I'm sure you can also achieve great results applying powder with this super fluffy brush. The foundation brush is great, but I use it to apply concealer under my eyes as I feel like the buffing brush would be better with foundation. It's the perfect size to get right under my eyes. The contour brush is great with applying bronzer and blush! I haven't tried highlighter with it yet but I can definitely imagine it working flawlessly. Powders will look great with the contour brush. The detailer brush can be used for concealer, highlight or as a lip brush (which is what I do), and it works just amazingly.
Brianna D.
Minnesota
I love EcoTools, not only because they have a wide variety of brushes and products, but they are vegan and eco-friendly! I have dry, sensitive skin, and the brush hairs are really soft on my face. I own just about every single brush and blender and they have lasted a long time (I wear full makeup every day, and have not replaced any of these brushes since May of 2017, with the exception of adding more blenders to my collection occasionally.) 10/10 would recommend!
Erin P.
Fort Collins
I got this set from Ulta beauty and I love it! They are great for the price! they are very affordable. I use them everyday to apply my eyeshadows. Applying with them is very easy I have found that they don't hold a lot which is great so you don't get that "black eye" look. I am very satisfied with them and would highly recommend getting this set or any of the EcoTool sets! I am very pleased.
Fai G.
harbeyy
This brush set is great.. The brushes are so soft. I use at least 2 of the brushes every time I do my own makeup. The shadows are easy to apply with these brushes. They are compatible to Real Techniques. I am overall satisfied with these brushes. They are beginner friendly as well.
Kimberly J.
Mt. Pleasant, MI
I honestly can't believe I only paid like $8 for this set. I have had my brushes for several years and it's still among my favorite that I use every single day. I have decluttered my makeup brushes a few times over the years and these always make the cut! I just can't let go of them because they work so well and are so soft. I probably should pick up another set because I use mine so often!
Cadence G.
Lincoln, NE
I have purchased EcoTools sets for both eyes and face and found the eye one to be of better quality. I found this at Ulta, and feel as if I got my moneys worth. I use the kit every day, and compared to other lines I think it is of higher quality. I would recommend this to anyone who uses a wide variety of makeup getting ready in the morning.
Annie R.
This is a very nice, very cute on the go eyeshadow brush set. I bought mine at Whole Foods I think. I like the length of the brushes. They fit perfect in my small hands and blend shadows very nice. The variety of the brushes work well for any eye look. I have repurposed the cute pouch, it’s very handy. I love it.
Jamie K.
Las Vegas
One of my favorite brush sets I own, and I own a ton. These are right on par with the Uber expensive brushes. Great value and low price. Can be grabbed at any Wal-Mart or target. I have bought sets for most my makeup loving family and friends. They all love these brushes. Highly recommend
Misty H.
Mooresville, NC
Picked up this cute little set durings Ultas spring sale event and it was well worth the purchase! These brushes are feathery soft and the lerfect addition to my stash of brushes. I would not however count this as a complete eyshadow set since it is missing some.key brushes.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
Which one is your favorite brush?
Jessica M.
Salt Lake City, UT
Is this worth the cost?
Diana W.
Dalton, GA
Do these brushes shed?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What would you compare this brushes with?
Andrea G.