BY ECOTOOLS #84 in Makeup Brush Sets

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Start and finish your eye brush collection with just one simple set! The Essential Eye Set is every eye brush you need to add the perfect natural, bold or smokey color to your look.

Use the large eye brush to blend a base shadow over the entire eyelid. The angled crease brush adds definition to the outer crease of your eye, while the petite eye shading brush is perfect for an accent color. Use the highlighting brush to accentuate the brow bone and inner corners of the eye. Complete the look with the smudge brush by smudging the shadow and liner along the lash line for a smokey finish.

• Are these brushes any good and which one is better for applying f...2 Answers
  • How well do these brushes work? do you recommend them? 12 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this product other than online? 21 Answers
Pamela A.
newark delaware
I just got mine this week and I cannot say anything bad about these brushes. They're incredibly soft and feel great on the skin. My makeup looks great when I use these brushes and I'm so happy I got them! The price is reasonable considering you're getting four high-quality brushes packaged nicely in a handy travel case that can flip and turn into a stand.
y! I'm sure you can also achieve great results applying powder with this super fluffy brush. The foundation brush is great, but I use it to apply concealer under my eyes as I feel like the buffing brush would be better with foundation. It's the perfect size to get right under my eyes. The contour brush is great with applying bronzer and blush! I haven't tried highlighter with it yet but I can definitely imagine it working flawlessly. Powders will look great with the contour brush. The detailer brush can be used for concealer, highlight or as a lip brush (which is what I do), and it works just amazingly.
Emily J.
I really enjoyed this brush set! Not only was this cheap, the quality of the brushes is pretty good. However, sometimes, I feel like they don't pick up a lot of product. However, I feel like the pros weigh out the cons pretty easily. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for really good brushes and don't want to spend a lot of money on them. They are not the best, but they are pretty good:)
Melissa M.
Charlotte, NC
Perfect little set of beauty tools! I keep these in my travel make-up bag and they are great for doing my make up on vacation or on the road! They are easy to pack and don't take up too much space. These are good brushes for a great price! Would recommend.
Anndria T.
This EcoTools Eye Enhancing Duo Set is absolutely worth your money. I purchased mine at TJMAXX and was very happy with the quality product for the price that I paid. These are great brushes and the bristles stay put. I love this company. I will definitely purchase again.
Marissa G.
PORTLAND, OR
These eye brush sets are on the shorter side of makeup brushes. They are perfect for travel, but the tend to get lost in my makeup collection since they are shorter. But the brush bristles themselves are extremely soft and blend my cheap to expensive eyeshadows like a dream. The often have sales with Eco Tools at the drugstore.
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
These brushes were ok. They were cheap & do the job. I just don’t use all of them I only use 3 of them & I really like using them. I would recommend to someone who wants travel brushes or just wants something cheap that would work. I purchased mine from Walmart but I believe I’ve seen them at target as well.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I ordered this set off of Amazon and they are great brushes. EcoTools is such a good brand that offers great products for great prices. Their products are also made of natural products; the handles are bamboo. These are some of the best eye brushes and they are great for travel too! I highly recommend them!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
I cant say I dislike all the brushes but I enjoy the small tipped brush, the medium eyeshadow brush and the wider tipped brush. However the angled brush and the Triangular shaped brushes just didnt do it for me they are not super great brushes in quality but for the price this kit is great.
Makayla C.
scottsdale
I love this eye brush set so much! It is great for traveling and they can be purchased at sprouts. It is very soft and gentle to the skin which makes it very easy to apply. I would 100% recommend these brushes.
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
love this eye set I have 2 $ets of them and use them all the time. I can't say enough about the quality of them there so good! There amazingly soft and they do great at applying makeup. This set comes with every brush you need for your eyes it's a must have in my opinion.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
Which one is your favorite brush?
Jessica M.
Salt Lake City, UT
Is this worth the cost?
Diana W.
Dalton, GA
Do these brushes shed?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What would you compare this brushes with?
Andrea G.