BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Four makeup brushes condensed into two, freeing up space in your makeup bag and making transformations from day to night a breeze. Each end of the makeup brushes has a description on how to use it. Shade & Define Brush: Apply shadow all over the lid with the shading brush then flip it over and use the defining brush to add contour to the eyes. Blend & Smudge Brush: Blend eyeshadow to eliminate harsh lines with the blending brush, and use the smudge brush to create soft definition along the lash line. Synthetic bristles are cruelty free. Experience the incredibly soft touch of cruelty-free bristles EcoTools beauty solutions promote Living Beautifully! We are inspired by beauty inside and out, and in the world around us. While we always want to look our best, we feel even better when we can make earth-conscious choices. EcoTools remains a favorite of celebrities, beauty editors and women around the world. Best known for our incredibly soft cosmetic brushes and handles, we take pride in offering a collection of cosmetic makeup brushes, hairbrushes, lashes and bath products that feature innovative, materials. Our includes natural materials, reusable pouches, post-consumer recycled paper and plastic, and recyclable packaging. The eco pouch is phthalate-free and PVC-free. Cleaning your Makeup Brushes Unclean makeup brushes transfer old makeup, germs, and bacteria to your skin each time you use them. Ideally, you should wash them once a week, and here’s the best way how: Run the bristles of makeup brush under warm running water. Careful not to get the ferrules and handles wet. Apply a drop of gentle shampoo or clarifying cleanser to bristles and work into a light lather. Rinse bristles thoroughly under warm, running water. Continue rinsing until water runs clear. Use a cloth to absorb excess water and reshape the bristles Lay your makeup brushes flat or “handles up” to air dry see more...

Buy on Amazon
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow brush sets! I love that in two brushes I actually have four! They make traveling alot easier! The eyeliner brush really does work with maybelline's gel liner! Better than the the brush it comes with and the other three ends I use to perfect my smokey eyes with my UD Naked Pallets! They are definitely inexpensive and hold up well when you wash them. I have had mine for a couple years now and they still look and feel new!
Courtney F.
Ottawa, KS
I bought this brush set years ago, I being the makeuo Fein I am have hundreds of brushes, finding the perfect brush is so hard to do.. it's not about what's more expensive, anyway I came across this set got it and I swear by them!! My dog has chewed them and I've bought new ones since and I find myself going back to my eco tools (:
Jazzy M.
i use these everyday for my eyes! the are not ruff and hard and they are very soft. they are easy to clean too. they grab product very nicely and they make transitioning (to different brushes) so much easier
Krista M.
Grimes, IA
Wow! I purchased this product with an open mind and was not expecting them to become a staple in my make up arsenal! For 6 dollars at Wal-Mart I can create all the beautiful eyeshadow looks my little heart desires. The brushes are soft and the kit even comes with foolproof instructions for beginners. Love love love. Great for anyone not sure what to look for.
Anya B.
Lexington
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these brushes so much, and have been hard pressed to find drugstore brushes that work this well for this inexpensive price. They blend well, and dispense the perfect amount of product needed
Shelby D.
Youngstown , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this brush set every day. The blending brush is my favorite and blends out any eyeshadow very well! This brush set is worth the price and the quality is great. I will definitely be purchasing more ecotools brushes in the near future! I recommend.
Jessica E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brushes! Ecotools is one of my favorite brands. I reach for this brushes every single day! They apply shadow beautifully and are really easy to work with.
Olivia H.
Hartford, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these regularly. The double ended brushes are perfect to travel with. The brushes are soft and apply product evenly.
Damara R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these brushes! They work so well at applying eyeshadow. They’re also very soft.
Chiann H.
Montego Bay, St. James
Good to travel with. Good quality brushes. Kind of tricky to store as u cant just put it in a brush holder as both sides of it has a brush head. I recommended tho. Whenever I do my eyeshadow 2 of my go to brushes