ECOTOOLS EXFOLIATING GLOVES uploaded by Taylor F.

BY ECOTOOLS

The EXFOLIATING GLOVES are designed to precisely clean and gently remove dead skin cells for a healthy looking glow.

Taylor F.
Springville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve recently gotten into self tanning and exfoliating so I decided to get these to exfoliate my body instead of using a body scrub because most body scrubs break me out on my body. These were buy one get one free or 50% off (can’t remember which) at Ulta a while ago so I decided to get some and I absolutely love them! They exfoliate so nicely and remove my any left over tan super well. I will definitely be stocking up on these!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My mom got me these for Christmas and I fell in love the first time I used them! I can’t believe I used to wash my body without these. I use it every morning in the shower now. The price is very reasonable and I will be going back to get more when I am done with my current ones.
Jennifer A.
Roseville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These exfoliating gloves are great they are not itchy or harsh on the skin and absorb soap really nice. I usually buy these instead of the scrubby pad or loofah since it's nice to scrub off dead skin and clean your skin. These also come in fun colors and are affordable and good quality.
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have a set of these and they work so well. I use it once a week in the shower and occasionally when my face is too dry and flaky. It exfoliates well but just be careful not to use it too rough!
Ligia D.
I love ecotools products and i am also a sucker for shower gloves and let me tell you, these are the best i have ever tried. they scrub you well without hurting or irritating your skin, they are very practical and easy to use since they are gloves and that helps you reach lots of places and have more mobility!
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
I thoroughly enjoyed these to exfoliate the skin, and they are gentle enough so they aren't rough. I got a solid 6 month use out of them. And as a little hint, use theses before shaving your legs and you'll get the closest shave as well as the softest legs!
Sada L.
These gloves take any body wash and amp it up to an exfoliating experience. They easily slide on and allow you to scrub as gently as you need. The price is great too! These gloves are a great beauty buy that last for a long time. I would recommend these to my friends.
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Estas las tengo en mi baño me funcionan como exfoliante son realmente buena eso si tienes que colocarla en un lugar donde le pegue la briza y el sol para evitar bacterias
Rachel W.
Fredericksburg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are great for exfoliating skin. Pretty sure you can throw them in the wash too, which is a bonus! They come in good colors and aren't too rough on your skin.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this on my back. I have long hair, so I use this to prevent back acne. It works pretty well and isn't too harsh on my skin. It is also inexpensive.

back