BY ECOTOOLS

The EXFOLIATING GLOVES are designed to precisely clean and gently remove dead skin cells for a healthy looking glow.

Sada L.
These gloves take any body wash and amp it up to an exfoliating experience. They easily slide on and allow you to scrub as gently as you need. The price is great too! These gloves are a great beauty buy that last for a long time. I would recommend these to my friends.
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
I thoroughly enjoyed these to exfoliate the skin, and they are gentle enough so they aren't rough. I got a solid 6 month use out of them. And as a little hint, use theses before shaving your legs and you'll get the closest shave as well as the softest legs!
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
These exfoliating gloves are great they are not itchy or harsh on the skin and absorb soap really nice. I usually buy these instead of the scrubby pad or loofah since it's nice to scrub off dead skin and clean your skin. These also come in fun colors and are affordable and good quality.
Ligia D.
I love ecotools products and i am also a sucker for shower gloves and let me tell you, these are the best i have ever tried. they scrub you well without hurting or irritating your skin, they are very practical and easy to use since they are gloves and that helps you reach lots of places and have more mobility!
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Estas las tengo en mi baño me funcionan como exfoliante son realmente buena eso si tienes que colocarla en un lugar donde le pegue la briza y el sol para evitar bacterias
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
I use this on my back. I have long hair, so I use this to prevent back acne. It works pretty well and isn't too harsh on my skin. It is also inexpensive.
Gabrielle W.
Issaquah, WA
Shower gloves are amazing! I like these ones. They seem to hold up between my husband and I using them daily.
Rachel W.
Lynchburg, VA
These are great for exfoliating skin. Pretty sure you can throw them in the wash too, which is a bonus! They come in good colors and aren't too rough on your skin.
Jessica R.
Good gloves, nice massage. In one bundle there are two pieces. I ordered two sets. The size of the gloves is too good and it fits in my hands. The material that they used for making this product is of high quality. I really like it. Thank you so much for this product at a very cheap price.
Marion N.
Love! Yeah, they're a little rough but that's what I was hoping for. All too often, I come across 'exfoliating' gloves that are like a washcloth. I'm trying to rub off dead skin cells here, I need it rough.

Each glove has a loop "hook" to hang in the shower for easy drying. I have larger hands and they do accommodate them fine, with minimal stretching. I have used them *gently* on my face, too. I've also added exfoliating scrubs or simply sugar with body wash for extra exfoliation. Follow it up with full-body moisturizing and my skin feels like a newborn's.