BY ECOTOOLS #5 in Sponges & Loofahs

The EXFOLIATING ECOPOUF® is designed with textured recycled netting to remove dead skin cells for a deep, all over clean.

Uche I.
Vacaville, CA
Loofahs are the only things I trust to get me totally clean, and this one definitely lived up to my expectations! I like to buy a pack of loofahs, which is more price conscious than just buying one individual sponge, but I really like this one! Nice purchase!
Madison M.
These little things were literally god sent lol. I absolutely love these! If you don't want to mess with the dirty washrag that collects dirt and grime switch over to this. They come in all kinds of colors and last about a month or so before you have to replace them. All you do is put a little product on there and use it. So easy to use and clean. I will never use anything else. It suds really well too which I like. My son even has a mini one in (blue) that he loves to use. Great for all ages.
Ashley M.
Pawleys Island
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a really decent ecopouf. It’s unlike all other plastic one and it’s eco friendly. I love the softness to this loofah and it’s very useful with spreading around the body wash.
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This loofah is great! It really doesn't take much of your soap to get this lathered up and ready to use! This one doesn't feel rough, like scratching your skin like others! This one evenly rubs soap all over your body , you will feel this leaving a nice clean feeling on your body! Easy clean off to be ready for the next use!
Ally S.
Truly a high quality loofah. It does not unravel and lasts a long time and most importantly is soft to your skin, not scratchy and does not hurt when using as some cheap loofahs can. Worth the money ;)
Teresa N.
This is a good quality loofah that's double in size of other loofahs in stores. I picked mine up from Target and haven't stopped buying these since. It's higher in price but it lasts twice as long as the cheaper, smaller ones. The material makes the product more hygienic than wash clothes, drying faster and easier to clean. I love that it lathers up a lot of suds and the texture of the loofah helps exfoliate my skin leaving it smooth.
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honestly I got to be number for for deep exfoliation and it does not personally exfoliate to the extent that I thought it would. But it is nicely made and some spicy ecotools a lot of the things are made from recycled materials and again 100% vegan. So just the purchase alone makes me feel better about the environment being protected
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite loofah. I'm currently using a cheaper one but, I'm starting to miss the feel of this one. It's a little softer than most but, does a great job exfoliating when your washing your body. At around $2 it's also very affordable. I usually purchase my ecotools loofas at Walmart or Target.
KHADIJAH M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wash cloths are out in my house. Loofas are in! I only use wash clothes for cleaning or to have on display in my bathroom. My loofa cleans and exfoliates my skin so well that I don't have to use a sugar scrub as often to get my dead skin off. Keeps me with new exfoliating skin!
Holly H.
Cushing
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is an affordable loofa that gently exfoliates the skin. It is very affordable and allows my body wash to foam up really well to get my entire body clean and dead skin free! Every person in my household has their own Ecotools loofa!
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
How much does it cost?
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
Would you recommend this?
Shauna B.
Cumming, GA
Is it rough on the skin?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are these long lasting and do they have any kind of wierd smell?
Toya H.
How often do these need to be cleaned/replaced?