EcoTools Exfoliating EcoPouf® ? Whats the difference between that and a regular store brand loofah?
Does this actually really exfoliate?
How many colours are there?
Start your review of EcoTools Exfoliating EcoPouf®!
Rachel R.
Cleveland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
EcoTools Exfoliating EcoPouf® uploaded by Rachel R.
Love this loofah! Is reasonably priced also! Gets all the dead skin off! Even has a white part in the middle with EXTRA scrubbing power ! LOL!
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love poufs!! I’m picky when it comes to them though 🤭!! EcoTools has some good ones. They have super cute colors and they last for a long time...I like these ones because they are good for the environment in the long run! They’re super soft and make all my favorite body washes lather up really well!! EcoTools EcoPouf® Sponge ‘s are a good buy!! Try them you’ll love them!! I’ve repurchased and will continue to!! 10/10 recommend 💙💚
Kei H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
EcoTools Exfoliating EcoPouf® uploaded by Kei H.
When in stock I literally stock up on poufs the exfoliating poufs are EXTREMELY hard to find so when I do come across them I'm taking them all! They last but I like to replace mine probably more than the average person
Angelina L.
Jacksonville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This EcoPouf was perfect! It’s not too soft and not hard like other companies! It left my skin feeling nice and refreshed!
Samantha P.
Brandon, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
EcoTools Exfoliating EcoPouf® uploaded by Samantha P.
I bought this at Walmart and I like it a lot. It’s twice the size of the generic ones they usually have. The cost was around $2 so it was inexpensive and it’s definitely worth the value.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great loofah. It exfoliates just as you would expect it too. It lathers soap up perfectly. I like to wash with bubbles, I feel cleaner that way. These don’t cost too much. I would recommend you get one to try for yourself.
Claire M.
Havertown, PA
I think this was only a $1 at Target. Super reasonable price especially for EcoTools which is a very trustworthy company in my opinion! Pretty exfoliant and does the job. Love it!
Stephanie F.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm a big fan of ecoTools, and I rather enjoy these scrubbies! They are great skin exfoliators. They also are sturdy and reasonably priced.
ivete B.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Muy buena la esponja es suave limpia muy bien y tiene un precio. Muy accesible y dirá mucho
jen H.
Nixa, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
2,036 reviews
EcoTools Exfoliating EcoPouf® uploaded by jen H.
Big, absorbing and can handle any type of liquid you use, this poufs is dense and is thick in the hand,
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Courtney G.
Regina, SK
il y a un an
Travis C. il y a un an
EcoTools are made of 80-100% recycled plastic and are recyclable (when you remove the rope). Store bought plastic poofs are generally virgin plastic which is newly made plastic and is usually non recyclable. Hope that helps!