BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Renew skin with the Exfoliating Buffer. Designed to exfoliate and revive dull skin, this indulgent spa accessory features our unique honeycomb design and is made from recycled materials.Our packaging is 100 treefree paper and 100 recyclable made from 80 bamboo and 20 cotton fiber. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kandace L.
Hannibal, MO
I love using eco tools there are so many different brushes you can use the price isnt too expensive and they provide kits that you can purchase multiple brushes instead of having to buy separate
Kirsten C.
Love this buffer. Have been using it for only two months and I can already tell the difference. I have very dry elbows but this plus my coconut oil have changed them completely. Would recommend and buy again.
Violeta C.
Love it.
I use a lot this one, because i have oily skin and i have to clean a lot all body, especially back.
I use it with shower gel, is so easy to use, large is ok, comfortable and material is an excellent plus, i use it daily and i will buy it again, i recommend it a lot
Brina H.
Perfect for scrubbing your back without fatiguing your arms with crazy angles/reaching. The handles make it easy to grip and maneuver, and product lathers well on it. It also holds up well in the wash when placed on the gentle cycle.
Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR
I feel good about Eco Tools' philosophy and materials, and even more, I love their brushes. They have a good feel in the hand and the brush fibers always feel just right, and they do their job well -- all for a reasonable price.
Zayda P.
A huge staple in my bathroom. Especially during the winter. My skin gets dry in the winter and this helps me get that smooth feeling. I love that it has the handles so it's easier to get my back.
Jennifer J.
It's always so hard to reach your back and this is perfect for that. It does a great job to exfoliate all those hard to reach areas!
Kimberlynn C.
Columbia , KY
Great for removing self tanner from your back in the summer. Gentle exfoliation is wonderful
Evelyn D.
I exfoliate my face twice a week and this is one of the best products, I recommend it I love it