Elisha B.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH

How much do these cost? Are they worth the price? And do they last a long time?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
July 16, 2013, 4:29 a.m.
I got mine at walgreens over 2 yrs ago for 8 dollars total!!! They are the best brushes ive ever used and i even bought expensive sigma brushes but still always go back to these...i use em everyday and wash em all once a week and ive never had any fallout or loss of softness or fluffyness...and they are super sturdy..never had one break or fall apart..definitely recommend!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
June 25, 2013, 12:40 a.m.
I bought mine for around $5 which was a great deal for so many brushes. I have used mine on a daily basis for 9 months. All of the brushes have held up except for the blush brush. I use mine for bronzer and some of the bristles have started to come loose and get on my face. For that reason, I use that brush sparingly. But it is completely understandable since they only cost $5. Hope that helps!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
June 21, 2013, 10:39 a.m.
They are absolutely worth it. I am not sure of the cost because I received these as a gift. But I know the gift giver is not a big spender so they must be a good deal. I have been using them everyday for 7 months now and they look brand new. No stray bristles and the heads of brushes haven't loosened (a common problem for me).

Join Now