MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesEcoTools
ECOTOOLS BY ALICIA SILVERSTONE Brush Set and Bag

EcoTools ECOTOOLS BY ALICIA SILVERSTONE Brush Set and Bag

How big is the bag :) ?
Are these brushes good? I've never used them but I'm looking for new brushes so I thought I would give these a try.
are these brushes worth it and good to use or will they break?
Start your review of EcoTools ECOTOOLS BY ALICIA SILVERSTONE Brush Set and Bag!
How would you rate this product?
Raunak J.
Toledo, OH
I've had these brushes for a while now and I am so impressed! Since buying I have washed them numerous times and they wash and dry beautifully with the bristles feeling just like they were new! They make the application of products so easy and blend eye shadows especially well, making the finished look seamless and professional looking! I was on the hunt for a brow brush beforehand and this has become my new holy grail makeup brush I absolutely love it! Same with the crease brush, I couldn't imagine creating an eye shadow look without it! These brushes are such good quality and for such a good price there is no need to look elsewhere! Thank you EcoTools..
OLGA Y.
EcoTools ECOTOOLS BY ALICIA SILVERSTONE Brush Set and Bag uploaded by OLGA Y.
Good natural makeup brushes. Very comfortable. Each brush is made with quality materials and has soft bristles. The handles of the products are made from renewable bamboo. Keeps shape and bristles look good for a long time. I gifted a brush set from Eco Tools for my mother. This set included a makeup storage bag. She likes it.
Priscilla M.
Alamo , TX
EcoTools ECOTOOLS BY ALICIA SILVERSTONE Brush Set and Bag uploaded by Priscilla M.
This collection is so cute and works so well for traveling. I don’t do a lot of eye makeup but I do like some for when I travel so these brushes work very well and the bag is so cute!
Michel M.
Seagoville , TX
EcoTools ECOTOOLS BY ALICIA SILVERSTONE Brush Set and Bag uploaded by Michel M.
I like tiny brushes for precision in my eyes, very helpful. Soft bristles. Good quality.
Jessie C.
Brea, CA
EcoTools ECOTOOLS BY ALICIA SILVERSTONE Brush Set and Bag uploaded by Jessie C.
Purchased at: Target
I needed a small brush set to bring when I was planning my vacation last year. I found this at Target and thought it was perfect. It even came with its little bag! The brushes can double up as other uses such as highlighter and whatnot. The bristles are nice and soft. They blend very well. No shedding of the hairs either. It was exactly what I was looking for.
Tsvetelina C.
Brewster, MA
One or two of the brushes are ok , but i personally think they are too firm for me , i prefer softer brushes , i like that they are eco friendly
Jessenia F.
Eagleville, Pa
I am a huge makeup junkie and sometimes the expensive brushes can add up. These are perfect for makeup starters or someone looking for good budget friendly tools. I have tons of these brushes and they work superb even after washing. My mac 130 constantly sheds when I wish it. None of my eco tools have had that problem.
Monica Z.
El Paso Tx
EcoTools ECOTOOLS BY ALICIA SILVERSTONE Brush Set and Bag uploaded by Monica Z.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These incredible tools last a long time, they have a perfect use, they are soft and they are the best tools that I have bought.
Enmy D.
Chelsea, MA
My favorite
My favorite
ayleen P.
Rego Park, NY
Love how soft and high quality they are and it even comes with its own case. it super cute and ecologic. helps the environment. super good price and not hard to find.

325 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jade F.
Brooklyn
il y a 10 mois
Melanie R. il y a 9 mois
I really love all eco tools products. I personally think they are good quality, but I would definitely say it depends on what you are used to using and whatever your price range is.