No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of EcoTools EcoPouf® Sponge!
How would you rate this product?
Natalie T.
Somewhat overpriced. Can find a nice sponge at the dollar store. Usually unravels after a few weeks. Idk if I would necessarily recommend this sponge
Hayleigh I.
Nyack, NY
This is a good loofah to really get your body washes and scrubs to their fullest lathering potential. Sometimes they tend to unravel depending on how you hold them when using them, so I do try to replace these often.
Lionna H.
Kansas City, KS
Love these things!! Very soothing and great for exfoliating. I normally use this product when I’m in the bath or shower.....
Chrissy C.
Logan
I love this product. It is very affordable. It does not come unraveled. It leathers my soap up very well. Price point is great. I am a repeat buyer. Definitely recommend.
Sara R.
Wonder Lake, IL
I love my a good shower poof and EcoTools has really fantastic ones. They are soft and feel lovely on the skin, but clearly do very gently exfoliate the skin. It seems to "hold" soap/body wash and make it suds up very well, which I also really appreciate.
Erica M.
This is probably my favorite loofah. When shopping for body care you don’t really tend to look too much into something like. Sponge or a loofah, but, I absolutely love this! It’s nice and big and I appreciate the size greatly. The handle is very durable and overall this is a product I absolutely recommend!
Kayla M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Super soft, and I love the size of these! It also holds up pretty well for at least a few months.
Leslie G.
Odessa, TX
they have several some softer than others. but we have enjoyed them. They have a good duration and do not fall apart as quickly as others we have used.
Erika M.
Yukon, OK
My husband and family used for long quality Made well, not too rough or too soft. Perfect for minor exfoliation.Very good size. I will like bigger, just personal.I always buy an extra, but take long time to use a new one. Affortable and you can find it online on their.website or Amazon.
Haley N.
Swansea, IL
I recently purchased this scrubby and I enjoy it. I am not sure how long it will last considering I just started using it, but it seems as if it will last longer than the cheaper ones.

Looking for your answer?