ECOTOOLS DUAL SIDED BODY BUFF uploaded by Lacey C.

BY ECOTOOLS

The DUAL-SIDED BODY BUFF is designed with natural loofah and organic cotton for a 2-in-1 all over clean.

ECOTOOLS DUAL SIDED BODY BUFF
  • "I have severe dry skin, and this keeps my dead skin kicked off, and it easier for me to apply lotion and it actual do its job :) " in 2 reviews
  • "I got this as a gift one time, works pretty well no need for a harsh scrub just your every day shower gel." in 1 review
  • "It is double sided." in 1 review
Judith Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Earth Friendly Beauty 2 Sided to Cleanse & Exfoliate Made with Loofah & Rayon from Bamboo A little rough and a little soft Reveal your radiant skin with this Dual Sided Body Bufffrom EcoTools! The natural loofah side gently exfoliates, while the soft side lathers for a smooth cleanse!
Misty T.
Parma, OH
Worked pretty good but it wasn't lasting. It got worn out fast. It did a good job while it lasted. I wouldn't buy it again, I'd invest a little more into something better.
Autumn W.
Reynolds , IN
I've always been skeptical about body buffers, bad previous experiences. But I gave the Eco Body Buffer s try. Oh my gosh. This is a God send, especially for those rough dry spots, heels, feet a d elbows. Love it!
Nikki M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Love love love eco tools. Their body care stuff is by far my favorite. My favorite things is exfoliating my skin and this does a very good job at doing that. Love this product and would recommend
Danielle B.
Waianae, HI
This is a great idea. It is double sided. One side is to be used for a daily wash and is really soft. The other is to exfoliate the dead skin cells and remove excess dirt. After about a month or so, it begins to fall apart. So it sucks that I have to keep repurchasing it. But, it is not that expensive.
Gabrielle Z.
Do not use if you have sensitive skin! I do not have sensitive skin and this body buff is very ruff on my skin. I only use mine on my feet now, and that works great, in all I would not by for my whole body but if you need a good foot scrub I recommend.
Haley R.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this thing!!! I use this weekly to take my fake tan off and start over fresh. It's super affordable so I don't mind buying a new one when it's needed. I would for sure recommend picking one of these up if you're in the market for a good scrubber!
Tiffany H.
It was okay while it lasted. It did soften my skin, but it was also hard to soften up for easy use; even in warm water, it was very stiff. Fell apart fairly quickly. Not a bad price, but I wouldn't purchase it again.
Anna K.
Jackson, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is great to use before you need to apply self tanner, it's effective but gentle and non irritating. The only down side is I have to replace it more than I would like since it is difficult to get clean.
Lacey C.
Wichita, KS
I have super dry and itchy skin in the winter months and this helps me to get rid of ALL dry skin and my lotions seem to absorb better after using this. I found this at Kmart.
Jillian W.
Paso Robles, CA
Has anyone tried this before and if so please share
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Is this really coarse/uncomfortable on the skin?
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
Have always wanted one how do they work