Does this product actually help with cellulite and stretch marks? I haven’t seen many reviews on it and I wasn’t sure.
i have sensitive skin, does this feel rough?
i have sensitive skin, does this feel rough?
Start your review of EcoTools Dry Body Brush!
Alicia H.
1,427 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
Dry brushing is a therapeutic technique that has been around for centuries. It promotes softer and smoother skin by exfoliation, lymphatic drainage, lessens appearance of cellulite and stretch marks, serves as a self care act as its soothing and relaxing, improves circulation, reduces ingrown hairs, and some say it even promotes detoxification benefits and overall health. This particular dry brush has a handcrafted bamboo handle, is 100% vegan with synthetic bristles, and therefore creutly free. The bristles are soft enough to not harm the skin but tough enough to exfoliate the skin well. It also has a comfortable handle that stretches for gripping needs. Here are some tips for how I personally like to use my dry brush. Start at the bottom of the feet on the soles, using long upward strokes and a medium pressure. Then continue on to the tops of feet and the legs with same long, upward strokes. Always brush upward towards the heart. Never downwards. Continue onto the thigh and buttock and bikini area, and then mid section, sides, and back. Brush one side of palms and extend up the arm all the way, then do the same to the other side of hand and arm. Dont forget back of shoulders and neck. The delicate neck and chest area can also be dry brushed, but with much lighter pressure, as this is a much more sensitive area with thinner skin. This entire process, in my opinion, is best done nude, preferably before showering. Afterwards, I shower, exfoliate in shower, wash, and follow up with a good moisturizer! Alternatively, the dry brush can be used wet with an oil of your choice. After use, hang up to air dry. Also, remember to periodically clean your dry brush to keep sanitary.
Asya J.
Hopkinsville, KY
EcoTools Dry Body Brush uploaded by Asya J.
EcoTools Dry Body Brush uploaded by Asya J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Definitely believe the hype! This brush is a must have in my night time routine! I use it every night, I feels so good! I definitely feel a difference in the texture of my skin
Lianna A.
Menifee, CA
EcoTools Dry Body Brush uploaded by Lianna A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I prefer using dry brushes, over sponges or loofahs. What I like about it is that it fits snugly in the hand and leaves my skin feeling smoother and looking more radiant PLUS! It’s at a nice price.
Tizhaunna T.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this dry brush when I'm in the shower mix it with my sugar scrub or my body wash and get to work. It is a little rough so if you have sensitive skin don't buy this. But if like to really get the dead skin off you buy this it faded some of my stretch marks. And makes my skin so soft after I get done using it I love this product I recommend you guys try it EcoTools Dry Body Brush
Maria A.
Menasha, WI
EcoTools Dry Body Brush uploaded by Maria A.
EcoTools Dry Body Brush uploaded by Maria A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my first time using a dry brush and EcoTools. The brand is fantastic, it prioritizes sustainability and is vegan. I dry brush once to twice a week. Your skin feels very smooth after you use it, make sure you wash it and hang dry. It’s super to clean, the wood is repurposed wood. This a great sustainable product. I recommend it.
Krystal D.
Linden, MI
EcoTools Dry Body Brush uploaded by Krystal D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I personally really enjoy using this product. I picked it up on a whim when searching for a body exfoliator at Ulta. It was very affordable, and judging by some reviews exactly what I was looking for. I use this before every shower, starting with the tops of my feet, making upwards brushing strokes, all the way up my whole entire body. It takes about 30-45 minutes to complete depending on how quickly I do it and how much time I have. I do find it quite hard to get my whole back, so if you have a partner I’d pick up one for them as well trying to get them into it to do each others backs lol I think it feels really good, like the best scratch ever but I did see other reviews from people saying it was painful and felt like it was cutting them or ripping their skin off. I don’t know if maybe they have super sensitive skin and that’s why it was painful for them, but that has not been my experience at all. It is more scratchy than the kind of body brush you’d use in the shower, and the bristles are much longer as well. When using I don’t push down with any amount of pressure, just light sweeping motions. I have really dry skin due to hard water, so I do tend to be itchy and go through a lot of lotion and body oil as well. Even though I use this prior to my shower I still use a body brush in the shower on my whole body, especially before shaving, then using an exfoliating loofah (which IMO doesn’t feel exfoliating) it really helps get rid of all the dry skin and dead skin cells, but bcuz of the hard water I can’t go without moisturizing as soon as I’m out of the shower. This has been the perspective addition to my grooming and hygiene routine and I believe it has helped greatly reduce ingrown hairs, and any body acne.
linda A.
Bronx , NY
EcoTools Dry Body Brush uploaded by linda A.
Purchased at: Target
Just discovered the benefits of dry brushing. So I went ahead and purchased this dry brush from target 2 days ago. Am loving it so far. My skin feels smooth after one use. I think it’s good help make my skin care products work better. I intend to dry brush every night before shower. I think it’s a great product and every girl needs one.
Jordan L.
Jensen Beach, FL
EcoTools Dry Body Brush uploaded by Jordan L.
I’ve just started using this EcoTools Dry Body Brush a few days ago and my skin already feels so much softer! It’s super easy to use right before your showers, brushing upwards in long strokes starting at your feet. I have some light scars and dry skin I’m hoping to get rid of and I believe this will totally help as I can already feel my skin changing! I’d definitely recommend this to anyone because I think it’s just a great tool to remove dead skin for your whole body as well as massage it to get the new growth coming in and rejuvenate your body! dry skin body brush EcoTools
elvia P.
Tomball, TX
EcoTools Dry Body Brush uploaded by elvia P.
EcoTools Dry Body Brush is one brush you need to get asap! It literally takes off all the dead skin revealing new rejuvenated skin. Be careful not too go to hard or you can take some skin off. It feels so good when you use a foaming soap like olay or even a dry oil. Be sure to rinse it off and let it air dry. Exfoliates leaving your skin smooth. Feels amazing
Yuliia S.
New Castle, DE
EcoTools Dry Body Brush uploaded by Yuliia S.
I loved this dry brush! I don't have cellulite (I hope 😹), but my skin is uneven due to follicular hyperkeratosis. With this brush, I exfoliate the top layer of the skin and it becomes smoother and smoother 🔥 For a good effect, you need to use it regularly, 2 times a week is a must! In addition, it is a good lymphatic drainage massage, good for the body and prevention of cellulite 😏
Ask a question to the Influenster community...