EcoTools Domed Bronzer

is this brush good for appling blush or bronzer?
Is this brush compact enough to lay down bronzer?
What are the bristles like? I have an issue with all my brushes the bristles always fall out!
Start your review of EcoTools Domed Bronzer!
How would you rate this product?
Helena P.
Atlanta, GA
EcoTools Domed Bronzer uploaded by Helena P.
This is a super nice brush. My only complaint is that it's humongous. The bristles are so soft and the brush is really dense. It blends products nicely and I've had this brush for like 7 years or something insane. It has never shed on me and it has retained it's quality over so much time.
Stephanie V.
I'm a huge Eco Tools fan for beauty on a drugstore budget, and this brush is absolutely brilliant! It's very soft but dense, and the density is important for the bronzer placement (if it was loose, the powder would spread more). I religiously wash my personal brushes once a week, and this brush has minimal to no shedding upon washing, and I've experienced virtually no shedding when otherwise using it. I've had this for quite sometime, and it still works wonderfully. This brush is a true workhorse!
Laura F.
Cibolo, TX
EcoTools Domed Bronzer uploaded by Laura F.
EcoTools Domed Bronzer uploaded by Laura F.
I ordered this from Kohl's last year. I wasn't too familiar with the brand at that time and wanted to start somewhere. Plus, I needed a fat brush for my banana powder. I was so pleased when this arrived. It's fluffy but packed. The handle is pretty big and for me that's a plus. I lose strength in my hands constantly and drop everything. This brush makes it a little easier to hang on to. It picks up product beautifully, whether it's my banana powder or my Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder This brush has been good to me. It's one of my favorites. It's also easy to wash and with a little work, the bristles return to their normal state during drying time. I really recommend this brush if: you need a big brush or if you need something with a big handle.
Rebakah G.
I have owned this brush for about 7 years! It’s fantastic for applying bronzer. The soft bristles are densely packed, making it perfect for blending my bronzer exactly where I want it. It’s durable and very reasonably priced. Highly recommended!
Amira M.
Deltona, FL
EcoTools Domed Bronzer uploaded by Amira M.
EcoTools Domed Bronzer uploaded by Amira M.
I’m in love with this brush it’s from complex culture and it’s so cute and soft and nice to use! It beautiful I definitely recommend this to use
Abigail C.
Columbia
Love love this brush! It is dense and picks up color well. I thought it would suck up the product but it does not. Well worth the price
Sofia D.
Brooklyn, NY
EcoTools Domed Bronzer uploaded by Sofia D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the texture, presentation and how light they are. Perfect to carry with you on a trip and the brushes don't damage easily or leave any loose pieces on your face. Additionally the design is comfortable for me to use
Cassie M.
Independence, OR
this feels so good on my face! it applies really well too, its a great mix of stiff and bendable.
Kyra W.
Purchased at: CVS
I’ve been using the bronzer brush forever and it is still my go to. I use it for all over bronze in my face for a little glow after applying foundation. It blends really well and wasn’t very expensive. I am very satisfied with the product .
Melissa B.
I purchased this a few weeks ago and it has quickly become one of my favorite brushes. I lovery EcoTools' products.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...