BY ECOTOOLS

This multi-functional makeup brush expertly finishes and perfects your look by highlighting and dusting powders on your features. Ideal for bronzers, highlighters, illuminators. The perfect tool to fan away excess product, like makeup fallout, for an airbrushed finish. synthetic bristles are cruelty free. Experience the incredibly soft touch of cruelty free bristles EcoTools beauty solutions promote Living Beautifully! We are inspired by beauty inside and out, and in the world around us. While we always want to look our best, we feel even better when we can make earth-conscious choices. EcoTools remains a favorite of celebrities, beauty editors and women around the world. Best known for our incredibly soft cosmetic brushes, and handles, we take pride in offering a collection of cosmetic makeup brushes, hairbrushes, lashes and bath products that feature innovative, materials. Our includes natural materials, reusable pouches, post-consumer recycled paper and plastic, and recyclable packaging. The eco pouch is phthalate-free and PVC-free. Cleaning your Makeup Brushes Unclean makeup brushes transfer old makeup, germs, and bacteria to your skin each time you use them. Ideally, you should wash them once a week, and here’s the best way how: Run the bristles of makeup brush under warm running water. Careful not to get the ferrules and handles wet. Apply a drop of gentle shampoo or clarifying cleanser to bristles and work into a light lather. Rinse bristles thoroughly under warm, running water. Continue rinsing until water runs clear. Use a cloth to absorb excess water and reshape the bristles Lay your makeup brushes flat or “handles up” to air dry see more...

EcoTools Deluxe Fan Brush
  • "It's an amazing brush! I use this all the time for contouring. I've never had any problems with it. It's super cheap, too! For this price you could not find any better. Super fluffy and soft." in 16 reviews
  • "I absolutely LOVE this makeup brush. I use it everyday when I apply my makeup! It's very soft and spreads powder or blush evenly. Two thumbs up and highly recommend!" in 5 reviews
Olivia F.
I love this brush for contour not for highlight. I think that it would need to be lighter in order to be a highlighter brush. Anyways, overall it’s a great contour brush but not great for highlight
savannah t.
winston salem
This is a great drugstore brush! The quality of this brush is so amazing, especially for how inexpensive it is. It’s dense and feels like a higher end brush. I like using this brush for highlighter or contouring. I would repurchase!
Kyla G.
Cary, NC
I love this brush! It does everything i need it to and doesn’t get clogged with makeup. The fact that it’s eco friendly is even better. I need to get the full collection immediately! I would definitely buy again
martha s.
Coatesville
GET THAT HIGHLIGHT POPPIN’ BABY!!! I cannot leave the house without using this brush to swipe on a little highlighter. And can I just say it is the easiest application no matter what brand of makeup I use!
Yasmine M.
Albuquerque
I would always go to the store and try to find the perfect fan brush, because I mean who doesn’t want that? And I stumbled upon this brush it’s the best fan brush I have ever owned and I got it a couple months ago and it still works perfect.
Shary G.
Whittier, CA
I love love love this fan brush! It is nice and soft. Also I love that it is synthetic and yet feels like natural hair. Most synthetic brushes don’t pick up as much powder pigment as this one does. I use it to buff out my couture on days where I don’t have much time and it really gets the job done.
Baylee S.
Lawrence, KS
Love this fan brush so much. Sooo soft and great for applying highlight. I used to use this on my face but now I use it only on my neck and shoulders for highlight, it’s perfect for that.
Dan Z.
Pompano Beach
I have found a GENIUS new way to apply contour and it is actually with this fan brush! Since it is thick and not a light feathery fan brush, it makes for the PERFECT contour since it creates a soft yet sculpted cheekbone and then uber easy to blend out!!!!😍🌟😍🌟😍🌟
Laura C.
Kansas City, MO
I use this for bronzer. It slides right on and is perfect for its price! I have had this brush for years and it still works throughout all the cleanings and applications.
Stephanie K.
Yorktown, VA
Love this brush I use it daily to apply my highlighter. The bristles are so soft and never leave brush marks. Super easy to cleans and I love the wooden handle ( unfortunately so do my pups who have chewed on it ) over all a great product !
Tracey D.
Old Town, FL
Thinking about going to get this. But is it good quality?
D'enisse L.
How many do you pay for that?
Alejandra M.
Is this a good quality fan brush?
Sab R.
Are the bristols too roughy or too think or is it worth it?
Ruth R.
Is this brush a good size?