EcoTools Delicate EcoPouf®

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of EcoTools Delicate EcoPouf®!
Emily G.
Elizabethtown, KY
Hands down the only loofa I will use. They are the perfect size and are gentle enough to use everyday. They are more pricy than a regular loofa but so worth the price. They have decent colors and sometimes Target runs a sale and it’s cheaper to buy more than one. Definitely think you should check these out if you have sensitive skin.
Diana C.
San Antonio, TX
EcoTools Delicate EcoPouf® uploaded by Diana C.
EcoTools Delicate EcoPouf® uploaded by Diana C.
It’s really good and affordable. It’s soft for delicate skin and a gentle cleanse. Pros : It’s vegan, 100% recycled netting, and it comes in various colors! Cons : NONE
Yaritza V.
Laredo, TX
I love these types of sponges( I don’t remember the name) when I’m taking a shower. The price is good and the color combines perfectly with my bathroom!
Jenna P.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: ULTA
Ecotools has been my go to for a while when it comes to loofah. They are minimally priced,don't fall apart, and super soft to the touch. I love the fact they are made from recycled netting because who doesn't love helping the earth out? Great product great price!
Abby J.
Killeen, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this brand!! Their natural products are amazing. I like this loofa, but I prefer one that exfoliates more like the EcoTools Exfoliating EcoPouf®. Altogether, these are very good product and I highly recommend them!!
Liliana A.
N Las Vegas, NV
Love this product it’s super soft and gentle on the skin it’s fluffy and cleans well
Lacey A.
Athens, TN
EcoTools Delicate EcoPouf® uploaded by Lacey A.
Very soft and delicate body sponge..great for use with body wash..body wash laters well on this sponge..if you are looking for a sponge with exfoliating properties, you should try the exfoliating sponge from the ecotools line..I purchased mine at Ulta..very affordable
Suilen M.
Jacksonville, FL
This product because it is definitely efficient and clean your body and it is eco-friendly I love how much rather you can get out of it the only thing that I will fix about this product is I will make a smaller size one because it does take a lot of product in order for this to be able to hold the ladder for you because it is such a large sponge however if it was smaller it would be more custom size to the person preference
Janice M.
San Antonio, TX
The reason y I chose this product over other brand is simply because it’s so soft and does it job
Kim B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I haven’t used a pouf in ages but I wanted to try and exfoliate my skin so I purchased this. After just a few uses my skin was quite a boot smoother without the discomfort! It really helped open up clogged pores and allow my skin to heal. I will be buying more of these!

Looking for your answer?