BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our indulgent bath tools help clean and exfoliate for soft, radiant skin. Ecotools sleek bath accessories not only smooth your skin, but also do their part to be eco-friendly. Our bath accessories feature innovative, earth-friendly materials such as sleek bamboo, 100% recycled plastic netting, cruelty-free bristles and also may have soft, natural loofah, cotton, and ramie. The unique hand-cut smoothly buffs for custom coverage and a perfect finish. Made from soft, cruelty free bristles, has a recycled aluminum ferrule and sleek bamboo handle. Unique flat top cut gently buffs the perfect amount of buildable color for flawless finish. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "good for blending out foundation. gets the job done, the flat top makes it's good for liquid foundation " in 17 reviews
  • "Recently purchased this brush. So far it works amazing. I use it to apply liquid foundation works so good! I also use it to contour blends smoothly! Recommend trying it out." in 8 reviews
  • "I just started using this brush to apply my powder foundation. Not only do I not waste as much powder as I used to, but now my makeup looks even better than it did before. I highly recommend this to anyone who uses powder and is looking for a reasonably priced brush. " in 7 reviews
  • "I really love this brush because it applies my blush so smoothly and the hair in the brush doesn't fall apart when I wash ! Good quality and affordable . " in 6 reviews
Sydnee G.
This brush is amazing! It leaves a smooth complexion and makes your skin just look naturally perfect. I’ve used it to apply foundation (liquid when I didn’t have a beauty blender and powder just because of how smoothly it applies and makes things look flawless), blend contours and blush, and buffing. It’s inexpensive and I found mine at Walmart. Ecotools is made 100% cruelty free, vegan, and is made of lots of natural and recyclable materials that are great to your skin as well as the world around you. This brush is one I’ve had for a couple years, actually, and I still love it. I’ve never kept a brush as long as this one, but I have yet to get tired of it. This is a 5-Star brush and gets a thumbs up from me!
Tina J.
Clawson, MI
I use this buffing brush for foundation application daily. I’ve had it for about three years and every time I clean it it’s like brand new again. I feel like it really buffs out my foundation and helps it cover my pores and fine lines instead of make them more visible. I probably won’t ever replace it with something else, I’m not sure when I will even need to replace it period because it’s lasted me so long!
Sky H.
Greenwood
I love the quality of these brushes. The handle is great and the brush never sheds. They are one of my most long lasting brushes. The brush is soft but gives a great application with liquid foundation. I also love that they don’t have a weird smell to them as some brushes on the lower end of price can have a funky smell.
Audrey L.
Rowlett, TX
Great for applying foundation. Evenly distributes the product and picks up any extra product. Sometimes (depending on how thick or thin the foundation is) can leave it a little streaky but nothing you can't fix with a little extra blending.
Hayley H.
Hastings
I use this brush every day for powder and it flawlessly buffs the powder into my skin leaving my base crease-free all day! it’s so much cheaper than other brushes and works so well!! I definitely recommend this brush!
Stephanie H.
I absolutely adore this brush for liquid foundation! It leaves a great finish and quickly! I took off a star because this brush will not last long unfortunately! It starts to shed horrifically after using it for a month or so and not just one hair, but CHUNKS of hair coming out. I had to replace it. I’m glad it is inexpensive so I don’t mind replacing it, but if it lasted, it would definitely be a holy grail brush!
Katherine R.
Sandy Springs
This has got to be my favorite make up brush I have ever used. It’s super affordable, easy to clean, works great. This is always my go to and I can always tell a difference when I don’t use this brush.
Molly V.
Missoula
This brush has very soft bristles and is great for pressing powder into my foundation to set it. This brush is very dense and also works well with foundation. The brushes quality remains the same after cleaning.
Julia H.
Vestal, NY
Works really well! Doesn't leave me streaky most days, and cleans very easily. I find that with most foundation brushes I have to clean them nearly every use, but I can use this one 2-3 times without it affecting application.
Michelle T.
Is a pretty good brush! Foundation Application with this brush is even.Because of the hairs I guess absorbed a litle of the foundation when you are working it on your skin. I guess because of material of the hairs bristles, no just take or absorbed a little portion of the foundation once is absorbed is very difficult to clean on the center area. Its feels no matter How good I clean it the center still dirty.😕
Julia D.
New Castle, DE
Is this brush good for mineral foundation?
Kristal K.
Baltimore, MD
Is this brush good for cream foundations? If not, what brush from EcoTools do you use for cream foundations? Thanks!