BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our indulgent bath tools help clean and exfoliate for soft, radiant skin. Ecotools sleek bath accessories not only smooth your skin, but also do their part to be eco-friendly. Our bath accessories feature innovative, earth-friendly materials such as sleek bamboo, 100% recycled plastic netting, cruelty-free bristles and also may have soft, natural loofah, cotton, and ramie. The unique hand-cut smoothly buffs for custom coverage and a perfect finish. Made from soft, cruelty free bristles, has a recycled aluminum ferrule and sleek bamboo handle. Unique flat top cut gently buffs the perfect amount of buildable color for flawless finish. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "good for blending out foundation. gets the job done, the flat top makes it's good for liquid foundation " in 17 reviews
  • "Recently purchased this brush. So far it works amazing. I use it to apply liquid foundation works so good! I also use it to contour blends smoothly! Recommend trying it out." in 8 reviews
  • "I just started using this brush to apply my powder foundation. Not only do I not waste as much powder as I used to, but now my makeup looks even better than it did before. I highly recommend this to anyone who uses powder and is looking for a reasonably priced brush. " in 7 reviews
  • "I really love this brush because it applies my blush so smoothly and the hair in the brush doesn't fall apart when I wash ! Good quality and affordable . " in 6 reviews
Kelsey P.
This was the first makeup brush I ever went out of my way to buy. Before purchasing, I always used the brush that came in the compact of whichever product I was using. Let's just say it was a game changer. I hate to say it, but I prefer this to apply my tarte powder foundation over the tarte bamboo kabuki brush. The bristles seem just as dense, but are longer and have more give to them, making the application even softer and delivering a more full coverage. I have two of these brushes in case ecotools ever breaks my heart and discontinues this product.
Tina J.
Clawson, MI
I use this buffing brush for foundation application daily. I’ve had it for about three years and every time I clean it it’s like brand new again. I feel like it really buffs out my foundation and helps it cover my pores and fine lines instead of make them more visible. I probably won’t ever replace it with something else, I’m not sure when I will even need to replace it period because it’s lasted me so long!
Sky H.
Greenwood
I love the quality of these brushes. The handle is great and the brush never sheds. They are one of my most long lasting brushes. The brush is soft but gives a great application with liquid foundation. I also love that they don’t have a weird smell to them as some brushes on the lower end of price can have a funky smell.
Lauren W.
Glendale, CO
I use this to stiple foundation on but I do not use it for blending! Trying to buff with this brush is awful, it is very streaky and seems to drink up product like nobody's business. Use it to apply and then blend with a sponge or fluffy brush instead!
Audrey L.
Rowlett, TX
Great for applying foundation. Evenly distributes the product and picks up any extra product. Sometimes (depending on how thick or thin the foundation is) can leave it a little streaky but nothing you can't fix with a little extra blending.
Meaghan S.
Louisville, KY
Perfect for budding in foundation. My only complaint is that the brush isn’t quite dense enough and began collecting product that was impossible to full clean. Great quality and affordable brush brand that I will continue to repurchase.
Molly V.
Missoula
This brush has very soft bristles and is great for pressing powder into my foundation to set it. This brush is very dense and also works well with foundation. The brushes quality remains the same after cleaning.
J C.
This was my very first liquid foundation brush, I got it at Ross so nothing failed but a try! It ended up being my good ole reliable foundation brush! Very good for a first brush
Julia H.
Vestal, NY
Works really well! Doesn't leave me streaky most days, and cleans very easily. I find that with most foundation brushes I have to clean them nearly every use, but I can use this one 2-3 times without it affecting application.
Leslie W.
This brush can be used for anything! I like using it to set my under eye, blush, bronzer, or powder foundation. All of eco brushes are great. They're so soft and feel great on the skin. They apply makeup perfectly. I have about 4 other eco tools that I use most every day.
Julia D.
New Castle, DE
Is this brush good for mineral foundation?
Kristal K.
Baltimore, MD
Is this brush good for cream foundations? If not, what brush from EcoTools do you use for cream foundations? Thanks!