EcoTools Custom Coverage Buffing uploaded by Yuya A.EcoTools Custom Coverage Buffing uploaded by Aislinn d.

BY ECOTOOLS

Ecotools Custom Coverage Buffing.
Earth-Friendly Beauty®.
Beautifully soft with bamboo & recycled materials.
Eco pouch. see more...

• Te gustan? Cuéntame tu experiencia con ella y cuantas tienes 2 Answers
Christy N.
Christy N.
Rockford, MI
My downfalls are makeup brushes and lipstick. I have so many brushes it's unreal. I also travel a lot and for that I really depend on the Eco brushes. It's amazing, but they are one of the few that come with a case that you can keep them in if necessary. Even the cone covers that come with some other brands are too flimsy or large to use. The case does squash some of the larger brushes a bit, but I can fit several of the smaller Eco brushes in one of the plastic cases and throw it in my purse. This brush I use for applying a light dusting of setting/face powders, but after reading the reviews I'm definitely going to try it with my foundations now. And the price just can't be beat. It's so nice to be able to buy an extra one for some other use without killing your bank account
Alex R.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite brushes. I use this to put my foundation on. this brush met my expectation and then some. I purchased this at target for around $6. This brand is the best quality for the lowest price if you ask my opinion.
The brush is soft, synthetic & good quality. I've been buying these brushes for years and I've never had an eco tools brush break on me. I now have a huge collection! I still have an old silver tipped one from like 2010 and I keep rewashing it and using it. I swear these hold up so well.
Cindy P.
Cindy P.
Woodstock, GA
The EcoTools buffing makeup brush is a great product. I find mine at Ulta, but as per the listing above, it is also available at Walmart, Kmart, and Target. The price is great and the brushes are so soft. Definitely an awesome product and one I have already recommended and will continue to recommend.
Dani C.
Dani C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this brush for my cream foundation and WOW, it does the job perfectly. I wanted a quality brush without shelling out bookoo cash. I was floored by the quality. It doesn't leave stray hairs on your face like other "affordable" brushes. I will buy this brush 1000x over.
Lizet H.
Lizet H.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Recently purchased this brush. So far it works amazing. I use it to apply liquid foundation works so good! I also use it to contour blends smoothly! Recommend trying it out."
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Lexington, KY
Love the ecotools line of brushes! They're extremely affordable and can conveniently be bought at Walmart. They're very soft brushes and provide excellent coverage.
Yulissa G.
Yulissa G.
I love eco brushes you can find them in walmart and they are super affordable I have so many of these and will buy more it really met my expectations
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amo las brochas de ecotools son lo maximo hacen muy bien su trabajo siempre que me maquillo trato de usarlas me encantan
Zoey U.
Zoey U.
Winton, CA
I love environmental friendly products. Love the brush. Love how it's wooded and brush is good quality. Very soft brush.
Keira S.
Keira S.
Keyser , WV
Love eco tools and this brush is great! For contour, blending foundation. Its plush but firm and holds together well!!
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Te gustan? Cuéntame tu experiencia con ella y cuantas tienes