EcoTools Correcting Concealer Makeup Brush uploaded by Ana P.EcoTools Correcting Concealer Makeup Brush uploaded by Evanji Kaurys D.

BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Imperfections will go unnoticed with this EcoTools correcting concealer brush. PRODUCT FEATURES Duo-fiber blend of short, wavy bristles and long, straight bristles distributes powder or liquid concealer. Compact bristles precisely buff and blend the product into skin for perfect, airbrushed coverage. Ideal for precise spot coverage of dark circles, redness or other imperfections PRODUCT DETAILS Synthetic Taklon bristles Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Clare S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this concealer brush. It is one of the better ones on the market, for sure. The. rustles are sturdy but soft, and it helps me to spread concealer on the trouble spots. The only thing is that it absorbs some of the makeup when brushing my skin.
Courtney S.
TEMPLE, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush the bristles pick up plenty of product and spreads great I usually dab my green concealer wherever I need it. Also works great when cleaning up eye brows with regular concealer
Evanji Kaurys D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es buena brocha, es muy suave y recta a la vez, no le encuentro mucho uso ya que la escobilla no es ni pequeña ni grande.
Alexandria W.
Van Nuys, CA
This brush is great for spots on the face but it's horrible for under eye concealer the hairs are too stiff and make it feel like your being stabbed by needles.
Katie S.
Boise, ID
This is my favorite concealer brush. It can both hide a small spot and a large area with precision.
Brittany B.
I got this brush at Ulta with high hopes.... The were shortly dashed as soon as I attempted to use it. I mean I guess ironworks work if you enjoy the feel of a Brillo pad on your under eye area. This brush is so incredibly course and dense that it is downright PAINFUL to use. Save yourself the money and use your fingertips or beauty blender to blend your concealer!
Ashley P.
Killygordon, County Donegal
I find it really difficult to find good concealer brushes for under my eyes - most have either left streaks or haven't been soft enough for the delicate skin under my eyes. This brush solved both those issues for me. It's soft and its varied bristle length make it ideal to use under the eyes and also on blemishes on other areas of your face. It blends concealer into the skin really nicely, and I've found it makes my concealer much more effective than when I was just using my fingertips or the applicator brush that came with my concealer.
Mckayla W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush, especially for getting those perfect lip lines. I use this around my lips when I need to make corrections.
Makayla E.
Alma, AR
What exactly is this brush for? I have an Ecotools set with this brush, and I haven't quite figured it out. Is it just for applying concealer? It seems too uncomfortable to use underneath my eyes (which is where I apply my concealer).
Pam D.
I am looking for a makeup tool to help get rid of under eye creases. Can anyone tell me if this product is worth trying?