ECOTOOLS CONTOUR PERFECTING APPLICATOR uploaded by elizabeth p.ECOTOOLS CONTOUR PERFECTING APPLICATOR uploaded by Tara H.ECOTOOLS CONTOUR PERFECTING APPLICATOR uploaded by Cindy l.

BY ECOTOOLS

The CONTOUR PERFECTING APPLICATOR is designed to sculpt cheekbones, highlight and perfect with a simple sweep. The firm sponge tip delivers natural-looking definition while soft edge highlights and blends, all with the precise control of the handheld wand. see more...

• whattt?! anyone have this. this is cool!1 Answers
  • Does this give a full cover or light cover when applied?2 Answers
  • Would you recommend this, the beauty blender or the silicone spon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Elena D.
I use this on my everyday makeup routine. I loveeeee using this product! It’s an amazing value! Super easy to apply makeup with. It’s not the same when u use a normal brush to apply foundation. Would definitely buy again!
Daniela A.
The sponge no flat surface the handle and the sponge tore apart. After a few use, there was tearing right at the base of the sponge where it meets the handle and it finally broke off. You’re definitely not getting your moneys worth.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Love this cute little Spong bought it at my local Walmart, is supposed to be used for contouring and Highlighting but I use it for under the eye for concealer and bakeing . Is soft and durable and easy to wash, I bought it on sale for $2 😀
Tara H.
Lamar, AR
I like my new blending tool. It’s nice to use. I got it at Walmart. It was on clearance. I have combination skin. It’s never too oily but not too dry. I only paid $3 for it and I am happy with it. I use it every time I put makeup on.
Lexus R.
Attica, IN
I love this blender! This is the only one I have for right now and it works like a charm! I always make sure mine is clean and a little less damp then needs to be , because before I use it to blend everything, I put a couple drops of Aragon oil on the blender!💞
Eryn P.
Belfast, ME
I really didn't like this tool. I found the handle kind of unnecessary and the sponge portion was to stiff/dense for my liking. I found it hard to get into the areas that I needed and to blend tight corners was almost impossible. (Around the nose, under eye, and inner corners) I gave this to my daughter to use with her paint set because I'm sorry but I'm going to stick to my Beauty Blender or a knock off that works!! I'm glad this came with a purchase because I would not spend my money on it.
Rose L.
I had to return this, it wasn't working for me, the handle is akward to work with. The handle, in my opinion is very unnecessary. It gets in the way and prevents the ability to blend in some hard to reach areas. I was a little disappointed that this didn't work for me. I was thinking maybe for setting powder because of the point, but I don't like the handle. Do it wasn't a keeper for me.
Natalia Q.
I love this because it is not like the others that comes only with the sponge this is actually easier to use and i love it because it fits in all the corners of my face, and my habd does not get tired of holding the sponge, i really recommend this product!
isha a.
Cincinnati, OH
This product is a really amazing product. You get complete control over how you want your contour to look. It is a little dense, that's why I give it 4 out of 5. I wouldn't say it's 100% worth the money (since there are cheaper alternatives), but I mean if you really love eco tools then maybe you'd love it or if you like dense "beauty blenders" this is the product for you!
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
I love this! You need the this handy little tool in your makeup bag asap. I am not a guru on everything bendable and contour so this handle beauty blender helps a ton! It's easy to manage and blend since you can get a better grip on the handle. It's also environmentally friendly!
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Would you recommend this, the beauty blender or the silicone sponge?
Jasmine M.
Lakeland, FL
Does this give a full cover or light cover when applied?
Victoria r.
whattt?! anyone have this. this is cool!
TraShonnia P.
Washington
Does this give full coverage to
Juliana O.
Gente alguém sabe me dizer se isso é bom? Alguém que já usou.