ecotools Contour Perfecting Applicator uploaded by elizabeth p.

BY ECOTOOLS

The CONTOUR PERFECTING APPLICATOR is designed to sculpt cheekbones, highlight and perfect with a simple sweep. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Eryn P.
Eryn P.
Belfast, ME
I really didn't like this tool. I found the handle kind of unnecessary and the sponge portion was to stiff/dense for my liking. I found it hard to get into the areas that I needed and to blend tight corners was almost impossible. (Around the nose, under eye, and inner corners) I gave this to my daughter to use with her paint set because I'm sorry but I'm going to stick to my Beauty Blender or a knock off that works!! I'm glad this came with a purchase because I would not spend my money on it.
Natalia Q.
Natalia Q.
I love this because it is not like the others that comes only with the sponge this is actually easier to use and i love it because it fits in all the corners of my face, and my habd does not get tired of holding the sponge, i really recommend this product!
Rose L.
Rose L.
I had to return this, it wasn't working for me, the handle is akward to work with. The handle, in my opinion is very unnecessary. It gets in the way and prevents the ability to blend in some hard to reach areas. I was a little disappointed that this didn't work for me. I was thinking maybe for setting powder because of the point, but I don't like the handle. Do it wasn't a keeper for me.
isha a.
isha a.
Cincinnati, OH
This product is a really amazing product. You get complete control over how you want your contour to look. It is a little dense, that's why I give it 4 out of 5. I wouldn't say it's 100% worth the money (since there are cheaper alternatives), but I mean if you really love eco tools then maybe you'd love it or if you like dense "beauty blenders" this is the product for you!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
West Columbia, SC
To start off, I'm a huge fan of the sponge applicators! Great for all uses for sure! I'm a lefty as well as I have longer nails and I hate when makeup gets on my nails and stains them! This tool work wonders because it allows me to feel like an artist! Unlimited possibilities with these tools!
Shelbi H.
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
I love this! You need the this handy little tool in your makeup bag asap. I am not a guru on everything bendable and contour so this handle beauty blender helps a ton! It's easy to manage and blend since you can get a better grip on the handle. It's also environmentally friendly!
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
I really like this makeup tool! The sponge itself is great, although a little more dense than a beauty blender. It keeps your hands cleaner than just using the sponge alone, as well as aiding you in reaching some of those difficult angles. Definitely worth a try!
Joanne S.
Joanne S.
Girard, OH
It's a great tool in theory, but just give me a regular beauty blender and call it a day. I don't need a glorified blender on a stick, the regular old sponge works just as great and is more cost effective. I would recommend it if you like using a stick!
Fern S.
Fern S.
Harrison , NY
It's an ok beauty sponge, the handle is a new and cool twist but I think the actual sponge is kind of stiff, needs to be a little bit bouncier The small size is good for concelear and around the nose to really pay attention to detail If this is your 1st purchase I would recommend going for the ones without the handle and the normal size so you can get used to it
Lillian E.
Lillian E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Was not a huge fan of this. I have many ecotools brushes and applicators but this just doesn't do a good job blending out foundation or concealer. I'm so used to a beauty blender so its hard to even compare this since it left me pretty streaky.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Lakeland, FL
Does this give a full cover or light cover when applied?
TraShonnia P.
TraShonnia P.
Washington
Does this give full coverage to
Fatima S.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Would you recommend this, the beauty blender or the silicone sponge?
Juliana O.
Juliana O.
Gente alguém sabe me dizer se isso é bom? Alguém que já usou.
Victoria r.
Victoria r.
somers , CT
whattt?! anyone have this. this is cool!