BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #42 in Lip Care

The Confidence in Bloom Beauty Kit is a limited-edition collection with 8 unique brushes to inspire you to try out new looks. see more...

• I️ don’t think this product is named correctly?? Haha3 Answers
  • Did anyone else come here from another scanned item? Mine was fro...5 Answers
  • I scanned my son's Tools Case and it brought me here. What wrong ...3 Answers
Maliha M.
San Diego
eos as the name itself says evolution of smooth..i have been a fan of these lip balms .. they come in delightful flavors..packaged in cute little sphere .. glides on the skin ..easy to apply
The key ingredients :
jojoba oil in it gives the skin the natural moisture and being waxy in nature it acts as an effective barrier by locking in the moisture.
Shea butter has the ability to soothe ,hydrate and balance the skins ph levels.
Hyaluronic acid has the ability to replenish the moisture.It revitalizes skins outer layers so they look and feel softer,smoother and more plumper.
Vitamin E and C helps reduce the pigmentation .
It’s definitely a thumbs up product for me .. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.. Specially for the aging skin 😊
Angelina H.
Stockton, CA
I LOVE every one of these "chap balls" haha they always leave my lips feeling nice and soft and it will last me a long long time if i dont loose it before i get to. Most of all my kids love the way it looks they are drawn into the whole round ball packaging so I love that for them because it makes them want to put it on as to the regular chapsticks BUT.. it's so bulky you can't just shove it in your pocket and use when needed through out the day because it's just not comfortable. Love the product hate the packaging.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
This is a truly solid brand and product...hence its popularity for both kids and the elderly alike (as well as every age in between). That said due to being a former subscription box addict...meaning I used to get pretty much every box on the market I've been spoiled by high end and organic/cruelty free products...and I have come to prefer some of those...but at the end of the day this stuff right here does just the trick and at a price point that I can completely get behind.
Lis H.
I've tried multiple EOS balms and they do not work. In fact, they do the opposite of moisturizing and conditioning my lips, they dry them out!
In tandem with drying out my lips they also irritate the skin around my mouth in general, creating discomfort and eczema-like symptoms (I do not have eczema). My skin is not very sensitive so I'm not sure what ingredient is included in many of their balms to give me a reaction like this. Very unfortunate.
Hannah F.
Smyrna
Great application! Very moisturizing and I love the different smells and colors. Always a good thing to have in my handbag or diaper bag when I am out and about. I love the packaging and the way it makes me feel when I take it out. I would definitely recommend this product to any other on the go moms
Jelena C.
Glencoe, IL
I was obsessed with EOS lip balms for the longest time!! Still think of them as great products and it really helped with keeping my lips soft, especially during the cold winters we endure here in the Midwest. Only downside of the product is it’s design - it’s super cute and fun, but not very practical. I can carry it in my large purses and backpacks, but not really practical to carry in my clutch for a night out.
Brenda L.
Woburn, MA
I bought this product almost 1 year ago and still have it, I use it a lot and I found the duration of this product unbelievable. Just wonderful. this really moisturizes the lips and even when I have rather dry lips, it helps rebuild very quickly. The price is very good and the durability and quality even better!
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
I am a dedicated fan of your company because I love the way that you combine such pure techniques with science to create wonderful skincare products! I absolutely adore your products because they always deliver what I need, whether it is to give my skin more vitality or to cleanse. Each product always delivers, I value your experience in creating such stunning products each and everytime.
Traci G.
Fort Worth, TX
Biolage by Matrix Exquisite Oil Protective Treatment, Moringa Oil, 3.1 fl oz is one of my top 5 discoveries of 2017! While camping at the hospital during the birth of my youngest grandchild, two of my daughter's bff's arrived to visit and I asked one of them what her secret was for such healthy and luscious long blonde hair??? She pulled a bottle of this magic out of her bag and said she slathers her hair in this several times a day. I bought some immediately. Going on my third bottle.
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
This is what comes up when scanning my daughters fingerling. Its not a name brand fingerling but honestly love this one compared to her real sloth fingerling. This one repeats what she says has a hair like a my little pony but it also opens and shuts eyes and moves head and nays just like a horse
Tara H.
Coconut Creek , FL
Does this make your lips feel sticky?
Shelly F.
Birmingham
Did anyone else come here from another scanned item? Mine was from my camera
Ella P.
Portland , OR
I scanned a lavender essential oil and this popped up uhhhh :/
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before?
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
I️ don’t think this product is named correctly?? Haha