EcoTools Complexion Buffer Custom Coverage Buffing Brush, Soft, Cruelty Free, Custom Cut Bristles, Recycled Materials, for Use with Cream or Powder Foundation, Blush, and Bronzer [Complexion Buffer (Pack of 2)]

BY ECOTOOLS

Sweep the flat top of the makeup brush across pressed or loose powder makeup and gently buff onto skin using circular motions for a flawless makeup finish. Continue this motion from your hairline to the apples of your cheeks for flawless coverage. Synthetic bristles are cruelty free. Experience the incredibly soft touch of cruelty free bristles EcoTools beauty solutions promote Living Beautifully! We are inspired by beauty inside and out and in the world around us. While we always want to look our best we feel even better when we can make earth-conscious choices. EcoTools remains a favorite of celebrities beauty editors and women around the world. Best known for our incredibly soft cosmetic brushes we take pride in offering a collection of cosmetic makeup brushes hairbrushes lashes and bath products that feature innovative materials. Our packaging includes natural materials reusable pouches post-consumer recycled paper and plastic and recyclable packaging. The eco pouch is phthalate-free and PVC-free. Cleaning your Makeup Brushes Unclean makeup brushes transfer old makeup germs and bacteria to your skin each time you use them. Ideally you should wash them once a week and here’s the best way how: Run the bristles of makeup brush under warm running water. Careful not to get the ferrules and handles wet. Apply a drop of gentle shampoo or clarifying cleanser to bristles and work into a light lather. Rinse bristles thoroughly under warm running water. Continue rinsing until water runs clear. Use a cloth to absorb excess water and reshape the bristles Lay your makeup brushes flat or “handles up” to air dry

The Complexion Buffer is designed with a flat, blunt bristle cut to evenly apply, blend and buff product for a streak-free finish. This long-lasting brush can be used with loose powder, mineral powder, or pressed powder foundations for a flawless look.; Sweep the flat top across pressed or loose powder make-up and gently buff onto skin using circular motions for a flawless finish. Continue this motion from your hairline to the apples of your cheeks for added coverage. Compare it to JDK Flat Top Brush.; Giving a new purpose to old things, our products are made from recycled aluminum and plastic; packaging made of 100% Tree-Free paper, with 20% cotton and 80% bamboo fibers; the handles on our products are made of bamboo, one of the fastest growing plants; In 2017, we’re celebrating EcoTools’ tenth anniversary by introducing a fresh new look, brushes that feel even better in your hands and packaging with detailed tutorials that will make it easier than ever for you to create a beautiful look from hair to toe; At EcoTools, we want you to embrace your own individual meaning of beauty & share it with the world, whether it's makeup tutorials, an inspirational story, or giving back to the community, when you feel truly beautiful, you'll make the world feel beautiful

Cassandra C.
I love this. Always blend out my foundation so well. Never have any trouble with it. Also it cleans well never sheds hair. I would definitely repurchase this brush over and over. Good quality and great price
Janelle G.
BOISE, ID
Purchased at: ULTA
I actually love this for blending out the concealer underneath my eyes. It's gentle enough for the area while still getting a good blend.
Vanessa V.
802 Dawn light Dr
Purchased at: Amazon
I love love love this! It works amazing on blending foundation and concealer. I would totaly reccomend ths 10/10!!
Ashley R.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite foundation brush. Does a great job at applying foundation and stippling. Would repurchase
Brianna S.
Stuarts Draft, VA
This brush blends liquid foundation very well. My skin is not streaky when I use it and it’s my go to foundation brush. I use circular motions when I use it and it creates a wonderful finish. I would buy it again!
Jess M.
This product works well to buff out your foundation. I have oily skin so I have to set with powder right away, but it does what it’s supposed to. It is a good value. I have other brushes I prefer but I recommend to others.