BY ECOTOOLS

The COMPLEXION BUFFER is designed with a flat, blunt bristle cut to evenly apply, blend and buff product for a streak-free finish.

• Te gustan? Cuéntame tu experiencia con ella y cuantas tie...2 Answers
Sheyna L.
Irving
I really like this brush! My sister told me to get this to use for my translucent powder instead of a sponge or blush brush because it’s easier to press onto your skin and it puts most of the product on your face. The brush is super soft and it’s very full. I bought this brush from Ulta and it was I believe $7-$9. I recommend this brush if you have sensitive skin if you have sensitive skin, it’s very gentle and haven’t irritated my skin so far!
Baelie P.
Moab, UT
I bought this recently to apply my new loose powder and I love it. It applies everything so evenly and glides over my skin perfectly. It’s so soft and blends out everything and anything effortlessly.
sarah r.
auburn
This brush is 10/5! i love it to blend out my foundation and concealer! it doesn’t leave streaks and it’s AFFORDABLE!! i lost this brush the first time and repurchased it because i love it so much! highly recommend!
Kendro T.
Love love LOVE this brush! I purchased this from Ulta because I needed a decent foundation brush. I use this brush for both liquid and powder foundations to “stiple”. I lover this brush because the hairs aren’t too long and it’s very easy to blend. Hands down one of my favorite brushes EVER. Ecotools legit has the BEST makeup brushes.ECOTOOLS COMPLEXION BUFFER
Ashley H.
Leesburg
Absolutely love this buffer! It’s cruelty free,recyclable, and made from bamboo! The brushhead is very soft and easily buffs makeup! The handle is sleek and easy to hold in the hand and I would totally buy this product again!
audrey w.
michigan baby
Its alright not my favorite ever. It tends to really hold onto liquid product really bad. I have to stipple not buff when i use it, so it rakes a lot longer for me.
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
I love Eco Tool brushes. They're affordable and the quality is as good as high end . This brush would be great for setting powder. The bristles are densely packed and soft . I have a large collection, and will buy more !!
Alexsandra E.
Laredo
Blends my powder amazing & it is very soft! I have the blush brush & beauty blender from ecotools which are just as great! I’m actually thinking of buying another one of these to blend my foundation!
STACEY D.
Thibodaux, LA
This brush is a staple in my makeup application. It buffs my foundation on without streaks and leaves me with a flawless application. I sometimes will use it to contour as well. Love this product!
Christy N.
Rockford, MI
My downfalls are makeup brushes and lipstick. I have so many brushes it's unreal. I also travel a lot and for that I really depend on the Eco brushes. It's amazing, but they are one of the few that come with a case that you can keep them in if necessary. Even the cone covers that come with some other brands are too flimsy or large to use. The case does squash some of the larger brushes a bit, but I can fit several of the smaller Eco brushes in one of the plastic cases and throw it in my purse. This brush I use for applying a light dusting of setting/face powders, but after reading the reviews I'm definitely going to try it with my foundations now. And the price just can't be beat. It's so nice to be able to buy an extra one for some other use without killing your bank account
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Te gustan? Cuéntame tu experiencia con ella y cuantas tienes