ECOTOOLS COMPLEXION BUFFER uploaded by Aislinn d.ECOTOOLS COMPLEXION BUFFER uploaded by Yuya A.

BY ECOTOOLS

The COMPLEXION BUFFER is designed with a flat, blunt bristle cut to evenly apply, blend and buff product for a streak-free finish.

• Te gustan? Cuéntame tu experiencia con ella y cuantas tienes 2 Answers
sarah r.
auburn
This brush is 10/5! i love it to blend out my foundation and concealer! it doesn’t leave streaks and it’s AFFORDABLE!! i lost this brush the first time and repurchased it because i love it so much! highly recommend!
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Eco Tool brushes. They're affordable and the quality is as good as high end . This brush would be great for setting powder. The bristles are densely packed and soft . I have a large collection, and will buy more !!
Christy N.
Rockford, MI
My downfalls are makeup brushes and lipstick. I have so many brushes it's unreal. I also travel a lot and for that I really depend on the Eco brushes. It's amazing, but they are one of the few that come with a case that you can keep them in if necessary. Even the cone covers that come with some other brands are too flimsy or large to use. The case does squash some of the larger brushes a bit, but I can fit several of the smaller Eco brushes in one of the plastic cases and throw it in my purse. This brush I use for applying a light dusting of setting/face powders, but after reading the reviews I'm definitely going to try it with my foundations now. And the price just can't be beat. It's so nice to be able to buy an extra one for some other use without killing your bank account
Liliana G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is so soft! It does take a while for it to blend my countour but most countours take a while to look just right! It also does a good job at putting my powder bronzer on!
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite brushes. I use this to put my foundation on. this brush met my expectation and then some. I purchased this at target for around $6. This brand is the best quality for the lowest price if you ask my opinion.
The brush is soft, synthetic & good quality. I've been buying these brushes for years and I've never had an eco tools brush break on me. I now have a huge collection! I still have an old silver tipped one from like 2010 and I keep rewashing it and using it. I swear these hold up so well.
Karla B.
I love this brush. I use it to apply pressed foundation. When shopping at Ulta, I was pointed to this brand as it is a quarter of the cost of most brushes and is of high quality. I have had this for almost a year and it has not shed like some of my more expensive brushes. The bristles are very soft and work great for medium coverage.
alex b.
Double Oak, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this brush for applying my powder, it really puts in on without being to much, its so soft and it doesnt shed even after 2 years of having it and washing it soooooooo many times. i got it at walmart and it wasnt expensive at all totally a great investment because its lasted me two years and no problems
Dani C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this brush for my cream foundation and WOW, it does the job perfectly. I wanted a quality brush without shelling out bookoo cash. I was floored by the quality. It doesn't leave stray hairs on your face like other "affordable" brushes. I will buy this brush 1000x over.
Georgia B.
I wanted to use this to blend out liquid foundation but using brushes for that never has worked out for me. It does work perfect for buffing any sort of powder though. You can use it to buff out your finishing powder and it also works great to blend out blush and cotour perfectly. Ecotools has great brushes. They're really soft. They're my favorite.
Cindy P.
Woodstock, GA
The EcoTools buffing makeup brush is a great product. I find mine at Ulta, but as per the listing above, it is also available at Walmart, Kmart, and Target. The price is great and the brushes are so soft. Definitely an awesome product and one I have already recommended and will continue to recommend.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Te gustan? Cuéntame tu experiencia con ella y cuantas tienes