EcoTools Collectors Brush Roll uploaded by Yashira R.

BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Protect your ecotools brush collection with this sleek ecotools collectors brush roll made from re-pet. Whether you're just starting your brush collection, or are continuing to add to an existing assortment, the collector's roll is perfect for any ecotools fan! This brush roll features 12 protective spaces, in a variety of sizes, to organize your essentials like a makeup artist! Easily roll up to take with you or for storage.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this set the roll makes all my brushes accessible at the same time and the brush that comes with it is great for applying blush" in 5 reviews
Brooke R.
Dayton
I have only used this brush to apply my highlighter and I love it. My highlighter goes on nice and light while still making an impact. I have not cleaned it yet, so no input on how it holds up.
Mabel K.
Found these on sale at Walmart. They are amazing and do not shed. They are easy to wash and dry very quickly. My skin type is a lilttle oily and these brushes do a good job setting my foundation. I use it 3 times a day. Yes, this is a good buy and worth it.
Hannah L.
Killeen, TX
This makeup brush has lasted me almost two years! Reasonable pricing for such good quality. I've had more expensive brushes but this brand is my overall favorite. 10/10 recommend these! The hairs don't fall out at all & easy to clean!
Krystina D.
Macedon, NY
This roll is super convenient for traveling, and for brush storage in general. It keeps my brushes nice and organized in a compact way. It's constructed well, and looks attractive. The brush that it comes with works very well for applying blush, and for applying setting powder al over my face. The bristles are soft and feel luxurious. I would highly recommend this to anyone who uses makeup brushes!
Andrea S.
Norristown, PA
Ecis the first brand of makeup brushed I ever bought (8+ years ago!!) and I STILL have them. The brushes are an amazing quality. So soft, they don't look cheap on your nightstand, and they're super affordable. What more could you want? I will definitely continue to buy ecotools
Natasha Carolina Z.
Doral, FL
Protect your collection our roller brush for your favorite EcoTools brushes. Organize the essentials as a make-up artist with adaptable spaces for a variety of brush sizes. It is easily rolled up for carrying or storing. It is made of eco-friendly eva.
Manda D.
Ocean Grove, NJ
I love Eco tool brushes so when I found this at the store on sale for $2 I had to get it I haven't used the brush yet but it's so soft and defiantly worth the money and the brush roll is really cute I would recommend it to everyone
Vivian R.
West Covina, CA
Okay so, I love EcoTools since forever ago. Their brushes are always soft and gentle on my face. I bought this brush for around $10 and it came with the roll. That seemed like a pretty fair deal to me. I highly recommend this brush. It can be used for so many things, but I use it as my blush brush. Hope this helps!
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
I'm not sure if I would use this for everyday wear. This is a great quick brush to do a touch up but its not very tough and doesn't hold a lot of blush or bronzer so the application can sometimes be sloppy.
Emily K.
I have an entire set of these that I absolutely adore!!!!!! Though, sometimes I do wish the handles were longer. On some of the smaller brushes, they seem almost travel sized.