BY ECOTOOLS

The CLEANSING MITT is designed to conform to your hand when wet to precisely clean dirt, oil and impurities for a refreshing cleanse.

Buy on Jet.com*
Katie B.
I like the idea of the cleansing mit but when you cleanse and shave at the same time it gets annoying to take the mit off and put it back on. I also noticed that it soaks up a lot of the body wash which makes it super annoying. I had to reapply body wash three times just to cleanse my whole body. When I got out of the shower though, I didn't feel like I had any dead skin left which was really nice versus when I use a loofah I feel like I still have dead skin and dirt. I like that it has a little loop to hang up which makes storing it easy. Overall I think it's a good product but I'm not sure if I will reach for it again because I like to shave and cleanse at the same time and it gets too back-and-forth.
Ligia D.
I love ecotools products and i am also a sucker for shower gloves but quite honestly this were just not right for me. It helps as a wash cloth, but it isn't as useful and easy to use as their gloves. It is too soft, too thick and doesn't feel like it helps get me clean much. Not a fan.
Madison K.
Tabernacle, NJ
This is really nice because its like a wash cloth but easier to use since it fits around your hand! It doesn't collect mold, and you can throw it in the washer for cleaning which is handy.
dominica r.
Seattle, WA
Not only is this item Eco friendly but it exfoliates well and is super easy to rinse. I like that there's a small loop inside so you can easily hang it up to dry. I highly recommend it!
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Amo este producto este tambien lo tengo en mi baño y me facina utilizarlo ayuda mucho para quitar las celulas muertas y dejarnos la piel linda para hidratarla despues del baño
Karina O.
Northfield, MN
This is very nice it's better then a regular sponge. It's more like a wash cloth but better.