BY ECOTOOLS

The CLASSIC FOUNDATION brush is designed with flat, dense bristles to apply liquid and cream color for a smooth and flawless base.

• This brush be used for more than foundation?3 Answers
  • Does this make foundation look streaky or smooth2 Answers
  • How you guys like this brush?2 Answers
ECOTOOLS CLASSIC FOUNDATION
  • "It works perfectly well to apply liquid foundation. It has soft bristles and I love the coverage it provides. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!" in 22 reviews
Vic R.
Baton Rouge, LA
I normally don’t use an actual foundation brush for my face but when I use my Mac foundation, I use this. I usually use those round brushes but this is the only brush that works for my Mac foundation so far! It glides effortlessly on my skin and isn’t streaky. It also doesn’t make my makeup look cakey which is a plus!
Ryan S.
Penryn, CA
This brush is awesome especially for the price. I purchased at Ulta and got eyeshadow brushes half-off. I purchased it for applying face masks and it does an amazing job! This brush is intended for liquid and cream foundations, it's as good as more expensive foundation brushes I've used. The bristles are really soft and weren't stiff when I first took it out of the package. It was extremely smooth/soft against the skin and is 100% vegan.
Taylor L.
Soft brush.  It is great at blending in foundation a reasonable price , actually pretty cheap. If i needed to would buy it again. I use it every time i apply my makeup. It’s the only brush i have found myself liking.
Sierra C.
This is a well priced, high quality product which is easy to use. It delivers a even layer of foundation with little effort. I haven’t used any other brands of foundation brushes and probably won’t, because this product ticks all the boxes for quality and value.
Raquel O.
Manhattan
I was not very impressed with this foundation brush. Setting aside the fact that I don’t think this flat style brush is the best for applying liquid foundation, it stayed very oily and dirty no matter how much I washed it.
Brandy B.
Homerville, Georgia
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't use this as a foundation brush but I do use it as a brush to put on my mask I think it does a good job at that don't use these kind of brushes for Foundations at all so for mask not saying this is the cheaper side I'd rather go with probably with a wet and wild foundation brush but I happen to have a collection of these and I do have a foundation brush and that is what I use it for to put my face mask on
Elizabeth A.
Santa Barbara
I don't use this brush often because I prefer to apply foundation with a sponge. But this is a solid brush. I sometimes use it to put powder under my eyes or to blend large areas of concealer. If you are looking for a brush like this, the price is hard to beat and the quality is good. I haven't had any issues with shedding since I bought it a few months ago. I wouldn't repurchase just because I don't use it enough, but I would recommend it to anyone who wants a good foundation brush.
Courtney S.
El Dorado, KS
this brush is trash! the ONLY reason i’m giving this 2 stars is because of the low price & how soft the bristles are but besides that i hate it. it smears your foundation! it’s god awful.
arielle s.
This brush really doesn't do much in my opinion. I find it to be less and less common to do foundation with a brush, but if you're looking for a good foundation brush I wouldn't recommend. It's not very smooth and doesn't apply evenly. It just leaves my face smeary and needing to fix with a beauty blender or my concealer brush
Ferris B.
Lakewood, OH
I love this brush. They make a did line of brushes. I'm not a fan of applying foundation with this kind of brush. It always ends up patchy, uneven, and streaky. I see brush marks on my skin. This brush is my favorite for masking. I am able to spread a thin even layer. It keeps its shape nicely after washing it... Unlike Morphe.
Jillian W.
Paso Robles, CA
How many people actually use these.
cierra t.
Philadelphia, PA
My brush sheds just a little is it just me or does everyone have this problem ?
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This brush be used for more than foundation?
Eva N.
So this is a foundation brush but is this the same one I will use for highlighting under the eye area?
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How you guys like this brush?